Acceptance...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Inside the room, there was a piano at the side with a huge mirror at the front for dancing. Furthermore, the room was huge, too huge for the two of them to be together. They continued standing awkwardly. Finally, Kyuhyun who was the first to talk.

"Do you want anything to drink?" he asked as he placed his bag on the floor, "I bought cans of coffee just now,"

Hyun Heon slightly shook her head and gave him a meek smile, "I brought mine," She then took out her mineral bottle from her bag.

"Oh," said Kyuhyun. He did not know what to do at that moment. He felt something was caught in between his throat. His throat was dry. However, despite drinking lots of water, there's no help at all.

Hyun Heon sat on the floor and stared blankly into space. Kyuhyun was sitting at the other side of the room. The whole room was in total silence. Kyuhyun finally took a deep breath and went towards Hyun Heon and sat down next to her. Hyun Heon, who saw Kyuhyun was walking towards her, immediately came back into reality. She moved away as fast as she could but Kyuhyun caught her hand in time.

"Why are you running away from me?" he asked, softly, "Was it because about what had happened yesterday?"

Hyun Heon slowly turned and faced him. She could sense the despair in him.

"Its not worth it for you to love me," said Hyun Heon, "I'm not worth for your love,"

Their eyes met and Kyuhyun saw that Hyun Heon had tears in her eyes.

"Why not?" asked Kyuhyun, "Was it because you fear that you will be hurt again?"

Hyun Heon kept quiet and Kyuhyun moved and positioned himself to sit in front of her. He took both her hands. Her hands was cold and this time round Hyun Heon did not move away. She sat at her original position and holding back her tears, forcing them not to come out.

"Why not give yourself a chance to be love by someone again?" said Kyuhyun, "I cannot promise that I'll make you the happiest woman in this world. But, at least, I will try my very best to make you smile. Will you give me a chance? As well as to give yourself a chance too?"

"I don't know," Hyun Heon said softly. Her tears finally came out, "I really don't know. I never felt this kind of feeling for very long. I don't even know what kind of feeling is that. Whenever you're close to me, I'll experience this kind of feeling,"

Kyuhyun went forward and wiped her tears away, "This is how I feel towards you. At first I don't really believe that I'm in love with you but as time goes by, it has proved everything to me,"

Hyun Heon remained quiet and Kyuhyun continued,

"So, will you give me a chance? A chance where I can prove my love to you? A chance to make you happy?"

With that, Hyun Heon gave him a slight nod and Kyuhyun went forward to hug her. Finally, she said yes to him. He had succeeded.

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," Kyuhyun said gently as he hugged Hyun Heon tightly, "For accepting me, kumoyo(Thank you),"

Kyuhyun hugged her even more. His hands were on her back.

"It hurts," Hyun Heon, patting Kyuhyun's back to lighten his grip.

"I'm sorry," said Kyuhyun, immediately loosening his grip, "I'm just too happy,"

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh as another tear went down her cheek. Her tears was not sorrowful anymore. This time round, her tears were filled with happiness.

While the two of them were hugging, the door opened suddenly.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's the update you all have been yearning for!!! Haha! DO COMMENT MORE!!!!

Again, I do not own this picture!!! :D