Life After Temporary Separation...(Part 6) Let Me See Him Just One Last Time...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Half a month had gone after Hyun Heon was discharged from the hospital. However, due to her killer schedule, she hardly had any rest as she was called back to work straight after returning back to her dorm. Her unnies(sisters) feared that she could not take it. They knew that she was still in love with Kyuhyun, still could not get over him. Hyun Heon just did not want to show it out as she did not want them to worry about her. She had been taking vitamins everday ever since she was discharged from the hospital. Her doctor gave her as well as the other girls many bottles of vitamins so that they could remain healthy and strong while facing their hectic schedule mostly everyday.

On this day, both Min Young and Hyun Heon stayed in their dorm to rest after a light schedule for the day while both Kristine and Jin Hyun had to attend some show recording. Min Young was cooking in the kitchen while Hyun Heon remained in her room, listening to the radio broadcast while she reads a book, trying to calm her mind. She was interupted by Min Young as she opened the door and brought a bowl with her to the room. Hyun Heon stared at her blankly as she saw Min Young placed the bowl of soup on her study table and sat on her bed with her.

"What's this?" asked Hyun Heon, pointing to the bowl of soup.

"New recipe from me!" Min Young smiled, "And you're the first to try it!"

"In other words," said Hyun Heon, as she plugged out her earpiece and placed it beside her and went on to take the bowl of soup,"I'm your guinea pig, is it?"

"Ya!" Min Young smacked Hyun Heon's head, "Can you say some encouraging words rather than always shoot me with your sacarstic remarks? I'm your unnie(sister),"

"Kumowo unnie(thanks sister)," Hyun Heon said right after Min Young finished her sentence. She said it with full sincerity and gratefulness.

"Like it?" asked Min Young after seeing that Hyun Heon had taken multiple mouthful of the soup she prepared for her.

Hyun Heon nodded her head, "Its delicious. But did you save some for Kristine unnie(sister) and Jin Hyun unnie too?"

"Yea I did," replied Min Young as she patted Hyun Heon's head and stood up, "I'll go out now. If you needs anything, just call me. I'll be in the kitchen,"

Before Min Young could step out of her room, Hyun Heon immediately stopped her.

"Min Young ah," said Hyun Heon.

"Yes?" Min Young turned around and faced Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon put the bowl back on her study table again and faced Min Young, "I need...I need your help,"

"So fast?" said Min Young and she came closer and sat down on the bed again, "What help?"

"I need to go to the airport," answered Hyun Heon, straightly.

"Airport?" said Min Young with a weird and curious look, "Why you do need to go to the air-Oh!!!" Min Young finally understood why, "They're coming back today. But are you sure?"

Hyun Heon nodded her head firmly, "I'll see him one last time. Just one last time, I promise,"

"Hyun Heon ah," sighed Min Young as she sat closer to Hyun Heon, "Actually, you don't have to give up on him. I mean, you have to fight for happiness. For all these months, you never really give up on him, right?"

"What's the point of fighting for my happiness if he does not like me anymore?" Hyun Heon replied back, "I'll go see him in the airport but I do not want anyone or he, himself to find out. I just want to do it quietly,"

"Alright," said Min Young, "I understand. Even if its not me, Kristine unnie(sister) and Jin Hyun unnie will do the same. I'll go with you. I'll drive my car there,"

Hyun Heon nodded her head and the two girls went on to disguise themselves so that people would not be able to recognise them. They proceeded to travel to Incheon International Airport, hoping that they were in time to see the boys. Min Young could easily see Ryeowook and the boys anytime but as for Hyun Heon, it was difficult. She did not know how to face them, especially Kyuhyun, who hurt her so much and yet s cared for her after knowing that she fainted on that they when she was preparing for a performance. Min Young was driving the car until...

"Uh oh..." said Min Young.

"Eh?" asked Hyun Heon, surprisingly as Min Young suddenly stopped the car, "What happened?"

"I...I need the loo," said Min Young, as she pressed onto her stomach, "I'm having my stomachache now,"

"Aishh!" said Hyun Heon as she looked around the area, "So what are we going to do now? Its so deserted here, do you think they have a public toilet around here?"

"There," replied Min Young as she pointed to a particular direction where it had a sign board with the words, 'Public Toilet' on it, "I'll be fast, I promise,"

"Nevermind," said Hyun Heon as she checked on her watch, "Its still early though. The broadcast station says that they'll be arriving at around 3pm, now its just 2pm. Moreover, the airport is somewhere near here only,"

"Alright then," said Min Young and she came down from the car and rushed to the public toilet with her scarf covering the lower part of her face, "Stay there and wait for me! I'll be as fast as possible!"

Hyun Heon laughed and came down the car to walk around while waiting for Min Young to do her 'business'.

By the time Min Young had came out of the toilet, she felt so relieved! (You get what I mean right?) Her stomachache was gone but, Hyun Heon was out of her sight as well. She went to her car and found out that her handbag was still there.

"It can't be she will go to the airport herself," thought Min Young, "All her belonging is here. Where can she go?"

"Hyun Heon ah!" Min Young shouted but no one replied her. It was deadly silence at that area. There were no shops, no market, no people around. Hyun Heon would not wander off herself, not informing Min Young. Min Young called her phone but later, she found out that her phone was back in the car. Slowly, she walked further into the quiet street and scanned through every corner, hoping to find Hyun Heon. She had a bad feeling about it. Suddenly, she heard footsteps in front of her, not far. It sounded very heavy. Without a second thought, Min Young increased her footsteps and followed the noise. Slowly, she caught sight of a few people, dragging something heavy...no its not an heavy object...what can it be then? Much to Min Young's horror, she saw a pair of legs in among the people who was dragging it. Soon, she heard some of their conversation.

"Faster, lets do this quickly!" said a man's voice.

"What are you so eager for?" argued the other man, "We've got the girl already!"

"She's an idol!" said the first man, "What if people finds out she's being kidnapped by us? We'll be doomed!"

"Chill man!" said a third man, "Its so deserted here. All he wants is her. Later we'll get our money. Come on, lets go, I can't wait to see how he will do to her,"

With that, Min Young secretly peeped from the wall, where she always had been hiding and listening to the conversation. She was grabbing her handphone tightly. Another sight shocked her when she saw a group of man carrying the unconscious person into the van. She was none other than Hyun Heon. Min Young covered , to prevent herself from screaming and waited for the van to drive off. She immediately ran back to her car like speed of light.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After spending eight months in Japan, the Super Junior members finally came back to their homeland. They arrived back in Korea earlier than they expected. Fans packed the whole Incheon International Airport early in the morning as they hoped they could see their idols returning back from Japan. However, this time round, they brought an additional member along, which was Kyuhyun's new girlfriend, the Japanese actress. Some of the Japanese celebrities came along with them because they would be having a press conference of their drama in Korea, therefore, they had to attend it together with the Super Junior members.

Ryeowook was in the middle of the checking system while his phone called. He answered the call happily when he saw who the dialer was.

"Min Young ah!" said Ryeowook, as he took his passport from the one who was checking his belongings, "Eh? Wae(why)? Bwo? Araseo(I get it)! Araseo! I'll tell him right now! You continue to follow that van but not too close! You're alone! I'll call you back as soon as possible,"

After cutting the line, Ryeowook ran to Kyuhyun and his hyungs(brothers). The Japanese actress was with them but Ryeowook did not care anymore. He immediately turned to Kyuhyun and placed his two hands on his shoulders.

"Kyuhyun ah!" he nearly shouted due to eagerness, "Bad news!"

"Ryeowook ah," said Leeteuk, "What's wrong?! You sounded very serious,"

"Its very SERIOUS!" explained Ryeowook, "Hyun Heon has been kidnapped! Min Young saw the whole thing! She has been kidnapped!"

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun's heart seemed to dropped from 1000 kilometres above to the ground. He could not believed what he had heard. Unknowingly, he dropped the bag he was carrying earlier on and faced Ryeowook with a serious yet worried face,

"BWO(what)?" said Kyuhyun, loudly.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO PEOPLE!!! Here's another update!!! Hope you guys will like it!!! I did not put any name for the Japanese actress because I don't think its fair to use any Japanese's actress name for my story when she had to be the third person in Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's relationship. Also, I do not want any Japanese fans to bash me up due to using their celebrity's name. I've put in alot of effort to write this chapter so,

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!

Have a nice day and I do not own the picture here!!!