The Wedding...The Wedding

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this while reading,

Song: Dreams Come True

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaVm2F_0Msc 

Finally the day had arrived. The day that Sora is being married to Leeteuk. Both of them had waited for two and a half years just to be officcially husband and wife together with each other. Although the journey of their relationship is not as tough as Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's relationship with one another, they still loved each other, as much as Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon treasured one another. On this day, the media was totally focusing on the Hallyu Star Group's leader, Leeteuk who is getting married. Reporters were crowding inside the hotel, trying their best to get as much pictures as they can while relatives and friends gathered in the ballroom, waiting for the wedding ceremony to begin. The ballroom could hold a capacity of 1000 people (you can imagine how big its that ballroom-Its really big!) and it was fully filled with people. Leeteuk was standing at the side of the stage, getting ready as the wedding ceremony was about to begin soon. His parents and noona(sister) were sitting at the VIP front table along with Sora's parents. His fellow Super Junior members joined him at the side of the stage where Leeteuk stood, looking nervous.

"Here," said Sungmin as he handed Leeteuk a glass of water, "Take a drink and calm your nerves,"

Leeteuk drank it without hesitation.

"How do I look?" asked Leeteuk, looking at s.

"Handsome," replied Eunhyuk, "Happy?"

"You look really freak out hyung(brother)," replied Donghae, standing beside Eunhyuk while folding his arms, "Just relax,"

"How can I relax?" asked Leeteuk, "I mean...I don't know how to explain that kind of feeling but you guys will know when you're getting married,"

The other Super Junior members laughed.

When the Super Junior members were chatting away while waiting for all the guests to arrive, someone approached them, slowly.

"Leeteuk hyung(brother)," he said and all the Super Junior members turned to face the person. Everyone had a shocked expression on their faces. Smiles of happiness began to form on their faces.

"Hankyung ah," said Leeteuk as he went forward to hug him while the other members stood behind, waiting for their turn to hug him, "How are you? I never thought that you can attend my wedding," Leeteuk said in surprised.

"I delibrately took three days off so I can fly to Korea and attend your wedding," replied HanKyung, smiling and he turned to his fellow members, "as well as to catch up with all of you,"

"You're always welcome to do that," said Siwon as he went forward to hug his hyung(brother). Not only Leeteuk had tears in his eyes, the other Super Junior members had tears in their eyes too. They never expect they could see HanKyung together with them again, especially that incident that happened between HanKyung and the company. However, they always treat him as one of them, as part of Super Junior. Because without his presence or anyone's presence, the group will not be perfect. Perfect 15 will always last forever.

With that, HanKyung remained at the side of the stage, chatting with other Super Junior members. Of course, he brought gifts for everyone from China. They were talking to each other until its time for the wedding ceremony to start. Therefore, everyone went back to their respective seats, leaving behind Leeteuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun standing in front. No need to say, Leeteuk was the groom while both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were his bestmen. The three of them were smiling brightly, awaiting for Sora, Min Young and Hyun Heon's entrance to the ballroom.

Then, the pianist at the other side of the stage began to play the wedding song. The two main doors opened widely, revealing Min Young and Hyun Heon standing in front, side by side with one another with flowers on their hands. They began to walk slowly, with rythmn down the aisle, which was decorated with flower petals on the floor. Both of them were smiling beautifully. Their gazes were fixed on only their love ones. Min Young was staring at Ryeowook while Hyun Heon was looking at Kyuhyun. Behind Min Young and Hyun Heon, Sora as standing at the main entrance with her father. They began to walk down the aisle, after Min Young and Hyun Heon began walking halfway. Sora was holding on to her father's arm tightly. She was walking to the man she love. She was walking towards a new life with Leeteuk. She was walking towards her happiness. She could not help it but smile to Leeteuk.

Once both Sora and her father had finished walking down the aisle, her father placed her hand onto Leeteuk's palm while Sora's mother was crying silently upon seeing that moment.

"I'm entrusting her to you now," his father told Leeteuk.

"Ne, Jang in (father in law)," replied Leeteuk, holding on to Sora's hand tightly, "I will love her until the day I die,"

"Good," said Sora's father as he placed a hand on Leeteuk's shoulders and then after that, he went back to the VIP table.

Leeteuk helped Sora with her wedding gown and stood in front of the stage, in front of the pastor.

"Mr Park Jungsoo ssi," began the pastor, looking at Leeteuk, "Do you take this woman as lawful wed wife? To live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live? "

"I do," replied Leeteuk with a loud voice across the whole ballroom, which earned him may applauses.

"Miss Kang Sora ssi," continued the pastor and he turned to face Sora, "Do you take this man as your lawful wed husband? To live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live? "

"I do," Sora replied with a nod.

"Please excange your wedding vows with each other," said the pastor.

Leeteuk then turned his body and faced Sora. He raised up his right hand and said, "I, Park Junsu, take you thee, Kang Sora to be my wife,  to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and I promise to be faithful to you until death parts us,"

Sora smiled and raised up her hand after Leeteuk had finished his wedding vow, "I, Kang Sora," she said, "Take you thee, Park Junsu to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and I promise to be faithful to you until death parts us,"

After exchanging their wedding vows with each other, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went forward to them and gave them their wedding rings.

"You may exchange your wedding rings now," said the pastor with a smile, "May this ring be blessed so he who gives it and she who wears it may abide in peace, and continue in love until life's end,"

Leeteuk took the wedding ring from Kyuhyun and helped Sora to wear it. He placed the ring right inside her finger, so it will not drop out. He was smiling all along. Then, he gave a thumbs up to the crowd of guests which won him alot of appluases again. Sora went on to take the ring from Hyun Heon and helped Leeteuk to wear it. However, when she was about to help him wear it, she accidentally dropped the ring due to nervousness, which caused the crowd to laugh at the couple, teasing them. Sora was smiling shyly while Leeteuk stick out his finger for her again, hoping that she will not drop it again. The whole scene was funny and epic.

"I wonder will you drop my ring on the floor when we're married," Kyuhyun whispered to Hyun Heon while they're standing at the side of the stage looking at both Leeteuk and Sora.

"Who says I want to marry you," Hyun Heon whispered back when she was smiling at Leeteuk and Sora.

"Ya!" said Kyuhyun, softly but arguing with Hyun Heon "I said it. There is no other guys who wants you other than me. Do you want me to pull you in front now and we get married straight away?"

"You dare?" Hyun Heon challenged Kyuhyun.

"Of course I da-"

Kyuhyun was attacked with a punch on his waist by Hyun Heon when he was speaking half way. That really shuts him up.

"Can I do it now?" Leeteuk asked the pastor, eagerly.

The pastor smiled and nodded his head, "Yes, you may kiss the bride now,"

With that, Leeteuk leaned in and kissed Sora on the lips. It was a very long kiss although Sora wanted to end it quickly because the reporters were taking pictures of them continuously. But, Leeteuk continued kissing her. He is a singer, he can hold his breath longer than Sora-Can't help it! Ha! Everyone laughed upon seeing Leeteuk's eagerness.

After finished kissing, the pastor held up his both hands and declared, "May I present to you this loving couple, Mr and Mrs Park Junsu,"

Everybody stood up and appluaded while Leeteuk held Sora's hand and walked up the aisle. People standing at the side blew bubbles up the air while the others threw flower petals at them. They walked down the aisle again and went back to sit down at the VIP table while the food was being served to every table. Their wedding dinner was starting. In between the dinner, Leeteuk and Sora would visit every table and thanked the guests for attending their wedding as well as took photos with them.

At the end of the wedding dinner, Leeteuk and Sora gathered every unmarried ladies and stood outside the ballroom. Sora stood in front of them, back facing them.

"One, two," said Sora, "THREE!" Then, Sora, threw the boutique of roses backwards.

Back...back...back...until....it rested on Min Young's arms. Every women looked at Min Young with envious looks on their faces but still, there were smiling. Kristine, Jin Hyun and Hyun Heon ran forward to congratulate Min Young but all of them got hit by her on the head.

"I see," said Shindong, "So you're the next one who is getting married?"

The Super Junior members were standing behind, watching everything.

"Its not my turn yet although I want to," replied Ryeowook as he shot a grin at Kyuhyun, "Well at least, maybe after Kyuhyunnie,"

"Looks like I missed out alot of stuff when I'm away," joked HanKyung.

"Definitely," said Eunhyuk, smiling, revealing his gums, "But its not too late to know now,"

"We shall see," Kyuhyun grinned back at his fellow members. They knew what he was up to.

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!! I'm back!!! After a REALLY LONG time!!!! ZZZZ...!!!! School is so busy and tiring until I had no time to update my story!!! So sorry! Hope you guys understand!!! I'll update when I have time! I promise!!! SO...

PLEASE COMMENT MORE AS A SUPPORT FOR ME!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I do not own the video and picture!!!

Have a nice day guys!!! Love ya! <3