Let Us Be Like This For Today...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went to the car park quietly and boarded the familiar black bus. They were greeted by everyone with a huge smile in their faces. However, all they returned as an awkward and force smile, making everyone thought that they had another quarrel again. It was Shin Dong who broke the awkward silence inside the bus.

"Where have you two been? We waited for quite a long time,"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon kept quiet. All of them sensed that they were alright, not quarrelling again but, they seemed to be awkward with each other. What exactly had happened just now? All of them thought at the same time. The two of them went to the back of the bus and sat together, still not talking to each other. Hyun Heon went in first and was surprised that Kyuhyun was sitting beside her. She recollected the kiss earlier on. She bit her lips and looked outside the window while the bus drove out of the shopping mall, on its way to their next destination, Chinatown.

Hyun Heon was staring outside the window until she fell asleep. She was very tired with all the playing and the running she had earlier on. Her head was tilted to the window and was banging it whenever the bus jerked. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was resting with his eyes closed on his seat. However, he heard the banging sound from the window. He opened his eyes lazily until he saw it was Hyun Heon who was producing the sound while she was asleep. He immediately held on to her head gently, preventing her from banging the windows again. He then, gently put her head on his chest while his right hand went over her head to hug her. He placed her hands on his leg so that her hands would rest on something comfortable.

Just then, Hyun Heon figit in her sleep. She turned and looked up and saw Kyuhyun. She then looked at their position. Hyun Heon, who was very sleepy, heard Kyuhyun say,

"I'll call you when we reach the place. Continue sleeping,"

With a pat from Kyuhyun on her head, Hyun Heon nodded and rested her head back at the same position she was in before. Kyuhyun also, took the opportunity to have some sleep before touring the next venue. However, he was troubled about one thing.

"I kissed her," thought Kyuhyun, "But, why did she kiss back? Didn't she did everything for the show? But, there isn't any cameras there filming us...so what does this mean? Has she fallen for me?"

While both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon was resting, the other members were observing them.

"Ah," sighed Ryeowook, "They're fine,"

"I told you," said Donghae, who was sitting with Eunhyuk and in front of Ryeowook and Min Young, "They would be fine,"

"They had a quarrel yesterday," said Yesung, who was opposite of Eunhyuk and Donghae, "I saw it,"

"We all saw it," Sungmin corrected Yesung.

"Seemed like he's fallen in love with our Hyun Heonnie," said Jin Hyun, sitting with Kristine who was reading a book about Singapore.

"Obsessed you mean?" said Eunhyuk, "Kyuhyun won't do that to anyone,"

Everyone stared at the direction Eunhyuk was pointing where Kyuhyun slowly placed Hyun Heon's on himself while he was hugging her.

"They might as well get married," said Leeteuk, smiling to himself.

"Thinking of Sora noona(Sister) again?" teased Donghae.

Leeteuk gave all of them his death glare and everyone kept quiet after that.

When they had reached their destination, Chinatown, Kyuhyun woke Hyun Heon up from her sleep and both of them were back to normal again. Maybe they were closed with each other....I mean more than close, their awkwardness faded away in a faster rate. Both of them went on to follow the group to tour around. While touring, Hyun Heon introduced some of the chinese customs and traditions to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun bought some souvenirs for his parents and sister, Ara. After touring for about two hours, they settled their dinner at the nearby restaurant, selling Hainanese Chicken Rice, which is also a local food in Singapore. Needless to say, Shin Dong ate the most while the others ate only one serving. The group then went on to send Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon home before heading back to Marina Bay Sands Hotel.

"I'll miss the hotel," said Ryeowook, "Its so luxurious and magnificent,"

Siwon nodded, "One of the best hotels we ever stayed in,"

The conversation among the members reminded Hyun Heon that she's going back to Korea the next day. Time flies really fast when she was back home. Hyun Heon remembered that her mother love to eat the fried carrot cake from the nearby night market. She immediately went to the front and told the driver the address of the night market when he was driving near her house. The night market was just a walking distance from her house. When she turned around, she saw Kyuhyun was behind her.

"Are you sure you're going alone?" he asked.

Hyun Heon nodded, "Don't worry, people will not recognise me when I'm wearing the glasses,"

"Or I just tag along?" suggested Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon shook her head, "This will gain attention from the people in the night market. You just go back and have a bath. I'll bring the fried carrot cake to my neighbour's house so they can eat together while they chat,"

"We're here," the driver told Hyun Heon.

She looked outside and saw the familiar night market where she always visit when she was young. Hyun Heon then gave everyone a goodbye wave and went down the bus. Kyuhyun went back to his seat and waited for his turn to drop off at Hyun Heon's house.

When Hyun Heon had delivered the fried carrot cake to her neighbour's house, her neighbours were all shocked to see a superstar visiting their house. They immediately invited her to sit down to chat with them but she kindly rejected their offer. Hyun Heon's mother saw the filial act of her daughter and she gave her a hug before letting her go back home. Of course, Hyun Heon's mother had instructed the neighbours not to sprout a word about Hyun Heon visiting them or else, the whole HDB flat would soon be packed with fans. They agreed.

Upon returning home, Hyun Heon saw that Kyuhyun had already bathed and was surfing the net. She went on to have a hot bath. After she had a bathed, she went into the room. However, Kyuhyun was sitting on her bed, staring into space.

"What are you doing?" asked Hyun Heon as she wiped her wet hair.

"I'm hungry," replied Kyuhyun, rubbing his stomach, "Can you make me some food?"

Hyun Heon slightly nodded her head and continued, "But, we only have instant noodles,"

"That will be fine," replied Kyuhyun, smiling.

"Ok," said Hyun Heon, returning the smile, "I'll call you if I finished cooking,"

With that, she went to the kitchen to cook the instant noodles for Kyuhyun. While she was cooking half way, a pair of hands appeared and was hugging her waist. Hyun Heon knew who it was. It was none other than Kyuhyun. She was stunned by the sudden close embrace of his. Yes, he hugged her before, but not like this.

"Kyu...Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)," stuttered Hyun Heon, "What...what are you doing?"

"Can we just stay this way?" asked Kyuhyun as he placed his head on Hyun Heon's shoulders, "Maybe for just one day? Without the cameras flashing at us?"

Hyun Heon nodded obediently.

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," Kyuhyun replied and he handed her an egg to put inside the cooking pot.

After cooking, Hyun Heon placed the cooking pot on the dinning table.

"I've taken the utensils for you!" said Kyuhyun who had already sat down waiting for Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon smiled and went to sit beside Kyuhyun.

"We don't need this," said Kyuhyun, taking away the bowls, "We'll just eat from the cooking pot,"

"Like a couple?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Couple?" said Kyuhyun, smiling, "Do you want it that way?"

"A...ani(No)," replied Hyun Heon who was quite nervous, "I thought all couple do that? Sharing food together...and what you meant just now..."

"Then, I shall take this away," said Kyuhyun, taking Hyun Heon's utensils away, "We shall eat with only my chopsticks and spoon,"

"Bwo(What)? Wae(Why)?" asked the shocked Hyun Heon.

"To act like a real couple," Kyuhyun grinned.

With that he proceeded to hand over the spoon to Hyun Heon.

"I'll feed you the noodles," said Kyuhyun, "And you'll feed me the soup,"

"Fine," said Hyun Heon as she took over the spoon.

The two of them were feeding each other while they were eating(We can assumed that they had alot of indirect kiss with each other!). They then went on to wash the cooking pots and utensils and went back to their room to pack up their luggage. It was already 11pm by then and Hyun Heon's mother was already in her room resting. Kyuhyun was sitting on Hyun Heon's bed and he was holding on to the sleeping bag.

"My turn to sleep on the floor again," said Hyun Heon as she went to take it from Kyuhyun but he refused to give it to her.

"You're not sleeping on the floor," said Kyuhyun, pointing outside the window, "Its raining now and you'll get a cold from sleeping on the cold floor,"

"Then, how about you?" asked Hyun Heon, "I can't possibly let you sleep on the floor also,"

"We'll sleep together," said Kyuhyun calmly as he looked at the single bed.

"Sleep...sleep together?" said Hyun Heon with her eyes wide opened, "How?"

"In this bed of course," replied Kyuhyun.

"It can't possibly squeeze the two of us," said Hyun Heon, pouting.

"It can," replied Kyuhyun, "If we squeeze ourselves together,"

Hyun Heon: BWO? (What)

"Remember? Its just for tonight," said Kyuhyun, smiling.

Hyun Heon nodded and climb on the her bed. She laid down, half of her head on the pillow, the other half, Kyuhyun would be sleeping on it later on. Yes, they were sharing a pillow together.

"Aren't you sleeping?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Not yet," replied Kyuhyun as he helped Hyun Heon with the blankets. He sat on the other half of the bed and he took out his phone to play.

"Then I'll sleep first," said Hyun Heon, closing her eyes, "Goodnight,"

"Goodnight," replied Kyuhyun as he focused on his game.

In no time, Hyun Heon had fallen asleep. Kyuhyun was still playing his game. When he was tired of playing, he placed his phone on the study table and climbed up the bed. He looked at the sleeping Hyun Heon who was sleeping so soundly. He bend down and touched her face who was facing outside. Suddenly, the door opened.

Kyuhyun turned and saw it was Hyun Heon's mother who opened the door.

"Auntie," said Kyuhyun immediately,"I...I can explain,"

"I understand," said Hyun Heon's mother, smiling, "It would be bad for us to let you sleep on the floor. I guess this is the best arrangement after all. I'm just checking whether the both of you are asleep or not,"

"I'm going to sleep in a minute," replied Kyuhyun.

"Oh," said Hyun Heon's mother, "Then I'll go back to my room. Rest well,"  

Kyuhyun have her a bow while sitting down and she closed the door and returned to her room.

With the closing of the door, Hyun Heon changed her position of sleeping and she turned to face the other side of the bed. Kyuhyun went on to switch off the lights and lie down on the bed. He turned and faced the sleeping Hyun Heon, whose face was right in front of him. He stared at it with the help of the table light until he fell asleep.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!! I was so happy to see such enthusiastic comments from you guys!!! That was great!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT MORE!!! HAHA!

Again, I do not own this picture! :D