Collaboration

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It was the next day after Kyuhyun had confessed to Hyun Heon. Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon hardly talked to each other ever since they had entered the house. Hyun Heon was too shock to talk to Kyuhyun. She still could not believe that Kyuhyun had fallen for her and even to the extent to confess to her. Needless to say, Hyun Heon could not sleep that very night. Her mind kept bringing her back to the scene had happened earlier ago in the lift. She tossed about in her bed as she thought about it. Her mind then brought her back to the day when she and her mother were talking about Kyuhyun.

"You must let the matter pass so that you can move on and find happiness in your life ,,"

How can Hyun Heon forget the fact that she had been deeply hurt by just loving a guy for four years?! She was afraid to love someone again. She feared that she would be hurt again. But, she cannot control her feelings towards Kyuhyun, especially he is her ideal type. Is she the right one for her? Hyun Heon herself also did not know the answer. She was in a delimma, she had to make a difficult decision.

On the other hand, Kyuhyun also could not sleep on that night. Yes, he had finally confessed to Hyun Heon. He had finally admitted that he's truly in love with her. However, will she accept him? Kyuhyun was afraid that she would reject him. He laid in his bed thinking of all the happy times when he's with her, their first date in the Ferris wheel, their first night living together, their first hug, their first kiss. If Hyun Heon was to reject him, Kyuhyun's heart would be broken into million of pieces and how is he going to face her again next time? Not to mention running the show to the end with her...

The next morning, Hyun Heon left the house earlier than Kyuhyun for her schedule. Therefore, they did not have the chance to meet each other as well as to talk to each other. Kyuhyun did not have the courage to call Hyun Heon, like he usually do, to ask her out for lunch. He was sitting down at one corner along the windows while Leeteuk and Ryeowook approached him, seeing that how despair he was.

"Are you alright?" asked Ryeowook, patting Kyuhyun's shoulders.

"I'm fine," mumbled Kyuhyun, looking at neither of them.

"Its so obvious that you're troubled," said Leeteuk, sitting beside Kyuhyun, "How was the confession? Did it went wrong?"

"Anio(No)," replied Kyuhyun, still looking down, "I did what I've planned earlier and it went out well. I confessed to her in the lift while going back home. Thats the only place I can talk to her without the cameras,"

"So, did she accept you?" asked Ryeowook.

"She did not say anything," replied Kyuhyun.

"Maybe she's too shock when you confess to her," Leeteuk tried to encourage his dongsaeng(Younger one), "Sora was in that kind of state when I confessed to her too,"

"I don't know," said Kyuhyun, finally looking up, "I really don't know,"

"Just give her some time," said Ryeowook, "One day she will accept you. I'm sure of that,"

"How can you be so sure?" asked Kyuhyun, "You're not her and you can't read her mind,"

"Thats the point," said Leeteuk, standing up, "You can't read her mind too, can you? So we cannot assumed that she does not like you. Come on, we need to go for the meeting. Manager hyung(brother) told me to gather all of you in the meeting room,"

With that, he pulled the lifeless Kyuhyun up and the three of them walked slowly to the meeting room. When Kyuhyun stepped into the meeting room, he was surprised to see the members of the Universal Girls were there. However, not all were there. He walked to his seat and sat down. Kyuhyun stared at the empty seat in front of him. Yes, Hyun Heon was not there. His thoughts were disrupted by the opening of the door. It was so loud until everyone drifted their attention to it.

"I'm sorry!" said Hyun Heon, bowing to everyone, "I was caught up in a traffic jam when I was in my way here,"

Hyun Heon eyes sought Kyuhyun and saw that he was staring at her. She immediately looked away and went to her seat. She was sitting directly in front of Kyuhyun, face to face.

"Did I miss out anything?" Hyun Heon asked Min Young who was sitting next to her.

"Ani(No)," replied Min Young, "You're just in time for the meeting,"

Then, the managers began to speak.

"The reason we called for this meeting is to inform you guys about the performance for the Lunar New Year," began SJ's manager.

"When will be the performance?" asked Jin Hyun, "I need to go back to Malaysia to celebrate the Lunar New Year with my family,"

"Me too," replied Kristine, "I'm going back to London to visit my parents during the New Year break,"

"The performance will held on the New Year Eve," replied UG's manager,"Its on the afternoon, so I guess taking a night flight would be fine for the two of you,"

(Thats why they were called the UNIVERSAL GIRLS! They came from all around the world. Min Young is a korean!)

"However," continued SJ's manager, looking at Kristine," The break will only last for three days. Will it be very rush for you?"

"I don't think so," replied Kristine, smiling, "I've applied leave for one whole week from manager unnie(Sister) to go back to London and the company is fine with it,"

"Ok, thats good then," said SJ's manager, looking back at the folder on his hand, "The performance will be nearly one month by now so we'll have to tell you what items you are performing,"

"For you people," said UG's manager, pointing at the four girls, "You'll have a combine stage with Super Junior,"

"What songs are we having?" asked Yesung.

"Like what you all did for MAMA (MAMA awards 2011) this year," replied SJ's manager, "Superman, Mr Simple and Sorry Sorry. I'm thinking of adding ACHA too,"

"So we'll have to learn the dance moves too?" asked Jin Hyun.

The two managers nodded.

"So the four of you will have to join them in their practice for the dance," said UG's manager.

"However," began SG's manager, "We'll have a special stage also. Leeteuk, Sora, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon will be performing. Leeteuk and Sora is one pair and Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon is the other pair. This is a special request from the audience so make sure you'll do a good job. Please help me tell Sora for that also,"

"Araseo(I get it)," replied Leeteuk, who was grinning ear to ear.

Upon hearing each other's name, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon turned and looked at each other but they looked away as soon as they thought of the scene in the lift that had happened in the previous day.

"The special stage we'll leave it to the each pair to decide what to perform," said SJ's manager, "After discussing, you must report to us to see whether if its appropriate to perform or not,"

The three of them nodded their heads.

"I've already booked a practice room for Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon," said UG's manager, "So you two can go and discuss with each other after this meeting. The production crew member (WE GOT MARRIED) will not be filming the both of you today so its more convenient for you guys to discuss what to perform,"

"Convenient?" thought Kyuhyun, "Did she say just say convenient? I don't even know how to face her right now,"

"Anything you guys want to clarify?" asked SJ's manager.

All of them shook their heads. Both Leeteuk and Ryeowook exchanged glances with Kyuhyun, as a way to give him support.

"Then the meeting has ended," the two managers told them and then stared at Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon, "I'll be looking forward to what you two will be performing,"

With that, everyone left the room and the UG's manager turned and faced Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

"The two of you," she began, "Follow me. I'll bring you to the practice room,"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon followed her obediently to the practice room. The manager opened the door with the key and handed over to Kyuhyun after she had succeeded in opening the door.

"Keep the keys," she said, "You'll have to need it for opening this room for your practice,"

With that, she left, leaving behind Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon alone with each other. Both of them stood awkwardly.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello people!!! Here's another update! I was so worried that the confession chapter was bad and you guys will not like it! But after seeing all the comments, haha I'm pleased and relieved! Do COMMENT MORE k? I need your comments to keep me going/writing! Haha! I'll update tonight again if I've time! :D

Again, I do not own this picture! :D