Life After Temporary Separation...(Part 1) You Are My Strength When I'm Weak...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this while you read,

Song: Hope Is A Dream That Doesn't Sleep by Kyuhyun (Super Junior)

Video + Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2yJ-WZKbLM 

Two months had already passed when both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon had finished filming the show(WGM). Just after one week of the last recording, the Super Junior members had to fly to Japan immediately for their filming of their new idol drama with some Japanese celebrities in Japan. Furthermore, they had to prepare for their next Japanese mini album at the meantime. By that time, Kyuhyun had no time to contact Hyun Heon...same goes to Hyun Heon. She was busy with her own career. However, eversince she came back to her dorm from the last recording of the show, Hyun Heon would lock herself in her room at night, crying softly. On the other hand, whenever, he is free, Kyuhyun would take out his phone and looked at the pictures he took with Hyun Heon. The other Super Junior members knew how he felt, especially Leeteuk.

On this day, it was Universal Girls' comeback stage in Music Bank. All the members gathered in the backstage room, waiting for their time to perform. Both Jin Hyun and Min Young were styling their hair while Hyun Heon sat on the couch alone, stoning and staring blankly on the ceiling. Kristine walked over and sat down beside her.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

Hyun Heon gave a meek smile and nodded her head, "Just a little tired,"

"Of course you'll get tired if you cry everyday," said Kristine.

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon turned her head and stared at Kristine in surprise.

"How do you know..." said Hyun Heon, slowly.

"I heard it," said Kristine, "No. All of us heard it. We knew you miss Kyuhyun so we decided to leave you alone, hoping that you'll get over that kind of feeling soon. But, it seems it has gotten worse,"

"I'm ok now," said Hyun Heon, "I'm not crying these days anymore. No point crying everytime while nothing is gonna change,"

"I'm glad you have thought it through," said Kristine, patting Hyun Heon's hand.

Hyun Heon smiled, "No matter what, I'll support him all the way. I promise him I'll live my life to the fullest,"

"Eight months will just past in a blink of an eye," said Kristine with a smile, "By then, both of you will be together again,"

Hyun Heon nodded and continued, "You're right,"

"Come on," said Kristine, while Jin Hyun and Min Young walked towards them, "We need to perform now. Lets do our best okay?!"

"Okay!" Jin Hyun, Min Young and Hyun Heon cheered together.

With that, the four girls walked towards the door and proceeded to the stage. Kristine went out first, followed by Jin Hyun then Min Young. Before stepping out of the backstage room, Hyun Heon thought of something. It was what Kyuhyun told her on the last day of the recording for the show.

"I don't want to see or hear from anyone that you're crying again. I want you to live your life to the fullest and be the cool Lee Hyun Heon to your fans. I want to see you shine on stage. I'll be watching you in Japan," 

Hyun Heon smiled when she thought of it. He was her strength, her energy on stage.

"I'll rock the stage today," she said to herself, "I can do it,"

Then, Hyun Heon took a deep breath and walked out of the room confidently to join her other members.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On the other hand in Japan, Super Junior was filming their new drama on the set in Osaka. After continuous filming for the whole afternoon, the Super Junior finally had the time to sit down and rest before filming the next scene again. This time round for the drama, the Super Junior members are to act with some female Japanese celebrities. In the drama, all of the Super Junior members were the main leads. Therefore, they had to remember a whole chunk of lines for the show.

While it was their rest time, the Super Junior gathered in the studio's room together. Some were re-putting their make up while the others were memorising their lines for next scene. One of them was Kyuhyun. He sat on the couch alone and was holding his lines sheet. He was trying hard to remember it but failed. Reason was, it was the day Universal Girls had their comeback stage. His whole mind was filled with Hyun Heon and what was she doing in Korea. He threw his line sheet on the table and rested his back on the couch with one of his hand covering half of his face. He was tired. Physically tired and mentally tired. Just then, he felt someone jumped on the couch beside him. Kyuhyun turned and found out it was Ryeowook. He was taking his ipad with him.

"I'm looking forward to watch it!" said Ryeowook, excitedly.

"Looking forward to what?" asked Kyuhyun, closing his eyes while he rested his back to the couch again, "You still have the mood to watch your drama?"

"I'm not watching any drama. Its Universal Girls' comeback stage today!" said Ryeowook, "My ipad can watch live performance from Korea. I promise Min Young I'll watch it in Japan,"

Upon hearing what Ryeowook had said, Kyuhyun immediately sat up while the other Super Junior members crowd around the couch and waited for the performance. They too, were anticipating to watch what their juniors would be performing.

"You promise Min Young you'll watch it?" asked Donghae.

Ryeowook nodded, "Of course! I can't break the promise, right?"

"Sound more like a commitment," Eunhyuk grinned and everyone laughed except Kyuhyun. He was staring at the ipad screen all the time, eagerly waiting for the performance to start.

Finally, it was the Universal Girls' performance, their comeback stage. For their comeback, the girls had prepared alot and put in alot of effort for their new official album. This time round, Hyun Heon was both the main vocalist and lead dancer for their song. Therefore, she would be performing in the middle. Not forgetting the other girls, Kristine was the other main vocalist, Jin Hyun was the rapper and back-up vocalist and Min Young was another lead dancer and the back-up vocalist. Their performance was totally daebak (best)! Their dance moves are powerful and sleek. It was one that hardly to be copied by other people. While the girls were performing, eight pairs of eyes were glued on Ryeowook's ipad screen. They were mesmerised by their voice, they were stunned by their dance moves. There were alot of Hyun Heon and Min Young individual shots and both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook smiled whenever the two girls appeared on the screen. That night, Universal Girls definitely rock the stage. Their performance and their song totally brought out their charm and their cool image to the audience. Indeed, Hyun Heon did not let Kyuhyun down. She really did shine on the stage with her voice and her dance moves. Not only that she performed for her fans, she performed for Kyuhyun.

At last, their efforts did paid them off. The Universal Girls was the champion for that night. After receiving the news, the four girls were shocked at first and tears of joy began to form in their eyes. All of them were hugging each other tightly while Kristine gave the thank you speech to the audience.

"We are really touched and happy that we win this," said Kristine, as she raised up her trophy up to the air, "We promise we'll work even harder to bring better performance for all of you. Thank you for supporting us! Last but not least, we would like to thank our fans. Without your endless support, we will not be standing here. It was all of you who make us shine. Kamshahamida(thank you)! We love you!"

"Also," continued Min Young, who took over the mike from Kristine, "We would like to thank our seniors in Japan. Throughout the preparation for our new album, they gave us lots of encouragement and guided us through the hard times. Super Junior oppas(brothers), kamshahamida(thank you)!"

Then, Hyun Heon and Jin Hyun took over the mike together and Hyun Heon said her speech.

"Super Junior oppas," said Hyun Heon and after that, Jin Hyun joined in, "We love you!"

With that the four girls bowed to the audience.

All of the Super Junior members smiled after watching Music Bank. They were not expected that the girls would thank them. They were quite touched by their thank you speech but at the end, Sungmin added a cheeky comment,

"I guess Hyun Heon was only referring to Kyuhyun, not us,"

"Is that a problem?" said Kyuhyun, smiling. At last, Kyuhyun was cheered up after watching Universal Girls' performance.

"Now," said Leeteuk, patting on Kyuhyun's shoulders, "You're back to normal,"

"I'm always normal," replied Kyuhyun and immediately, the other members looked at him with a Are-You-Sure look on their faces.

"I only remember you look like a walking zombie for the past two months in Japan," said Shindong, "Its such a long time we ever see you smiling like this,"

"Very long," continued Siwon, "I must thank God for this,"

"I guess Hyun Heon is his strength afterall, his energy bar," said Yesung.

"No," Leeteuk corrected Yesung, "She is his oxygen. Without her, our Kyuhyunnie will suffocate and die, like the past two months,"

"So is Sora ssi your oxygen too?" teased Ryeowook.

"She's my everything," replied Leeteuk with an angel smile.

With that, everyone shook their heads and walked out of the studio room while they get ready to continue to film the show. Everyone went out except Kyuhyun. He stared at his picture with Hyun Heon for the last time and walked towards Leeteuk. He stood in front of him and placed one hand on Leeteuk's shoulder.

"Teukie hyung(brother)," he said with a smile, "Only I understand how you feel. Hyun Heon is my everything too,"

After saying his last sentence, he walked out of the studio room to join the others. He never had this kind of feeling for a long time. Only the power of Hyun Heon could make Kyuhyun open his heart, his mind and to focus in his work. Yes, hope is a dream that doesn't sleep...when there's hope, there's a will, there will be a way. Soon, the two of them will meet again...

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello!!! Here's my another update!!! Hope you guys like it!!! Just wanna inform you all, my story is not going to end soon...so don't worry...there's more coming on their way! Please look forward to it yea? Haha! Thank you and

PLEASE COMMENT MORE~

Hehehe!

I do not own the video and the picture! Have a nice day~