Trip To Jeju Island...(Part 11) Back To Seoul...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

The next morning, Hyun Heon laid on the bed and hugged the pillow beside her. She was sleeping so soundly that she did not realised that its already morning and the Sun was shinning brightly into the room through the window. While sleeping half way, she felt a hand pushing her back and patting her to wake up.

"Hyun Heon ah," said the familiar voice, "You must wake up now. We were suppose to meet at the cafe together before going to the airport. If you do not wake up now, we'll be late,"

"Huh?" said Hyun Heon, as she forced herself to open her eyes. Hyun Heon scanned through the whole room and her eyes finally fixed on the person who was standing in front of her. It was Sora and Kyuhyun was no where to be seen.

"Sora unnie(Sister)..." said Hyun Heon as she scratched her hair.

"Surprise that I'm not Kyuhyun?" teased Sora as she walked to sit down in front of the dressing table.

"Anio(No)..." said Hyun Heon, "I does not mean that way. Has Kyuhyun went back to his room already?"

Sora nodded and handed Hyun Heon a glass of water, "He went back to his room after I came back..."

~*~*~*FLASHBACK~*~*~*

Kyuhyun was sleeping next to Hyun Heon throughout the whole night, accompany her and not letting go of her hand. He too, was sleeping so soundly beside Hyun Heon and he did not even realised that Sora had opened the door. Leeteuk was beside Sora as he sent her back to her room after their long walk. They even sat in the sand and looked at the stars together.

"They're sleeping," said Sora, "Do you want to wake them up?"

"We have to," said Leeteuk, "Manager hyung(brother) will come and check on us everytime and if he finds out you're in my room and Kyuhyun is not there, they will be in big trouble," Leeteuk pointed to both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon who was still sleeping.

"Alright then," sighed Sora.

With that, Leeteuk went forward and patted Kyuhyun's shoulders.

"Kyuhyun ah," said Leeteuk, beside Kyuhyun's ear so that he will not awake Hyun Heon,"Kyuhyun ah..."

"Just for a while, Teukie hyung(brother)" said Kyuhyun. He was still sleeping with his eyes closed and his arm swinging in the air, "Just a while...I want to sleep,"

Sora laughed at Kyuhyun's funny hand wave. He looked cute at that way and Leeteuk turned and faced Sora, "He's like that,"

Leeteuk turned back and shook Kyuhyun by the shoulders, "Kyuhyun ah, you need to go back to our room now. Sora needs to sleep,"

Slowly, Kyuhyun opened his eyes and stared blurly at the two people standing in front of him. His eyes moved from right to left...from Leeteuk and Sora. Finally, he understood the whole situation. Sora was back from strolling with Leeteuk. He quickly sat up on the bed and touched his messy hair.

"What time is it now?" asked Kyuhyun, who was not fully awake.

"Two in the morning," replied Leeteuk.

"Araseo(I get it)," said Kyuhyun. He stood up and took his jacket. He then turned to Sora,"Don't wake Hyun Heon up. She's very tired,"

"I know," said Sora, smiling, "I won't wake her up,"

"Did you tell her our new schedule? About we need to go to Japan for eight months?" asked Leeteuk, softly. Both Leeteuk and Sora looked at Kyuhyun and waited for his answer.

"I did not," Kyuhyun said frankly, "Her manager called and told her while we're..."

"Huh?" said Leeteuk, "Why don't you continue?"

"While we're," Kyuhyun stopped and continued again, "You know...that thing,"

"Wh..what thing?" asked Leeteuk. He still could not understand at that moment but after several seconds, he jumped in front of Kyuhyun and said, "Both of you did it?"

"Omo!" said Sora while she clasped her hand on to prevent her from screaming.

"Of course not!" Kyuhyun replied immediately,"We nearly did it. I could not control my feelings at that time and luckily her manager called,"

"You should have control it no matter what," nagged Leeteuk," I've already told you not to drink so much wine just now,"

"I know," said Kyuhyun, as he turned and looked at the sleeping Hyun Heon, "I won't do that next time,"

"Good," said Leeteuk, giving him a satisfied smile,  "Come on, we need to go now so Sora can sleep,"

Kyuhyun nodded and he turned to face Sora,"So sorry for troubling you,"

"Not at all," said Sora, smiling.

Then, Kyuhyun walked back to the bed and kneeled down with one leg. He took the blanket and covered Hyun Heon's upper body and bend down towards Hyun Heon's face and kissed her cheek. He did not care that both Leeteuk and Sora were there. They were very close to him and Hyun Heon. They definitely understand how he felt. With that, he and Leeteuk walked towards the door and bidded Sora goodbye before going back to their rooms.

~*~*~*END OF FLASHBACK~*~*~*

After hearing what Sora had said, Hyun Heon smiled.

"He's just so sweet," said Hyun Heon, hugging the pillow.

"I was shock to hear that both of you nearly did that," said Sora, "But I can understand,"

"I was so nervous at that time. I couldn't think straight at all," said Hyun Heon.

"Kyuhyun said he could not think straight too," said Sora, "And he drank alot of wine yesterday before coming to our room,"

"I know," said Hyun Heon, "Although I did not say it out, but I can smell the alcohol,"

"Everything will be fine by then," said Sora, "Just be patient,"

Hyun Heon nodded her head. Then Sora took a glance at her watch and gasped,

"Omo! We're going to be really late! Come on, you must get washed now!"

"Araseo(I get it)!" said Hyun Heon. She was laughing at Sora's epic reaction. She stood up and threw the pillow at Sora. "Be happy with Leeteuk oppa(brother). I know you will~" With that Hyun Heon walked to the bathroom, leaving behind Sora, laughing too, at her dongsaeng's wittiness. She must be gotten influenced by Kyuhyun alot...now she's becoming to be like him...

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!! Disappointed at my this update? Cos its not you guys wanted??? Haha! I'll update my experience of SS4 in the next chapter!!! So look forward to it!!!

But REMEMBER!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER TOO!!!! Or else I'll be sad!!! Haha!

I'll try to give you many informations about SS4??? I need to recollect the memories I had...its not because I'm suffering from short term memory...its because the information is TOO MUCH!!! Haha! Four hours of time being with them, being with Kyuhyunnie!!! Haha!

Again, I do not own this picture!!!