Trip To Jeju Island...(Part 3) When I'm Angry, You'll Listen, Making You Happy, Its My Mission

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Kyuhyun walked hastily out of the meeting room and to the corridoors. He was very aggitated at his manager hyung(brother). He knew his secret...all along and just because of the wedding photos shoot, he told him to review his private secret to everyone. His secret ever since 19th April 2007. He did not wish to let the others, the media to know too. He kept on walking and did not hear that there was someone calling him from behind. When he was about to walk down the staircase, a hand stopped him by hitting him on the shoulder. Kyuhyun turned around and saw who it was...yes, it was Hyun Heon. She was panting very hard with sweat flooding all over her face.

"Why did you run here?" he asked as he stared at her.

"You should ask yourself," said Hyun Heon, panting really hard,"I was shouting your name from behind alot of times but you continued walking,"

"Really?" said Kyuhyun as he used his long sleeve grey shirt to clean away her sweat, "Sorry, I didn't hear you,"

Hyun Heon shook her head to tell him that its alright.

"So," continued Kyuhyun, "Are you one of them who will be convincing me to review my secret to everyone? Are you now at manager hyung's (brother) side too?"

Hyun Heon shook her head clamly and said, "Of course not. I just want you to hear my view of this matter,"

With that, she took his hand and led him to a balcony outside the corridoors.

"I'm not going to change my decision," said Kyuhyun as he looked at the seaview.

"I understand," said Hyun Heon, smiling, "But I just want you to listen to my opinion. Can you?"

Kyuhyun nodded his head slightly.

"I understand why you do not wish to do that shoot without your clothes," said Hyun Heon, "Its your scar. That is the thing you're worrying for, isn't it?" said Hyun Heon.

"Yea," said Kyuhyun, "I do not wish to let everyone know about this. I'm an idol and an idol having an obvious scar on his body-"

Kyuhyun could not continue.

With that, Hyun Heon raised up her hand and placed it at the place where Kyuhyun had his scar. She could feel his scar underneath the thick grey shirt. She then looked up to him and found out that Kyuhyun was staring at her too.

"Don't you care about your fans?" asked Hyun Heon, softly, "They want to see the 'real' Cho Kyuhyun in front of them, not the artificial yet perfect Cho Kyuhyun. I'm sure that they would prefer an idol who is open to them. They can feel the pain you experience before. Isn't it better this way for your fans to know more about you?...To get closer to you?"

"But," said Kyuhyun as he took Hyun Heon's hand from his stomach.

"Its just my opinion," said Hyun Heon, smiling, "Please don't take it so seriously. I just want to tell you, I'll respect your decision till the end,"

"Kumowo(Thank you)," said Kyuhyun, smiling back to her.

"Lets go back," said Hyun Heon, "Don't let this affect our mood. Alright?"

Kyuhyun nodded and he let go of her hand. Both of them walked back to the meeting room side by side without holding hands just to prevent from other staffs to see them. While they were walking back to the meeting room, Hyun Heon's pace was slightly faster than Kyuhyun and she was walking in front. Before they could reach the meeting which was just a few steps away, Kyuhyun went forward quickly to grab hold of Hyun Heon's wrist before she can go in.

Hyun Heon turned back in surprise and stared at Kyuhyun.

"I'll do the shoot," said Kyuhyun, softly.

Hyun Heon's eyes grew big. She could not believe what she had just heard,

"But...but..." said Hyun Heon, surprisingly, "I thought...I thought..."

"Like you said," said Kyuhyun, "I want my fans to know the real me. I do this its not just for them, its for you too, to prove myself as an worthy boyfriend,"

"Are you sure?" asked Hyun Heon, still could not believe that Kyuhyun had actually agreed to do the shoot, "You don't need to force yourself actually, I mean-"

"I'm sure of it," Kyuhyun cut her off, "You're right, I should show my fans the real me. Kumowo(thank you), for telling me all these,"

Hyun Heon smiled and looked around. There were no one around them and, with that, she walked closer to Kyuhyun.

"I should be the one who is saying thank you to you," she whispered, "I'm so glad to have you by my side,"

"That's what I should do," said Kyuhyun, smiling, "When I'm angry, you listen, making you happy, its my mission,"

Hyun Heon gave out a meek laugh and Kyuhyun went on to pinch her on her nose.

They did that for awhile and they walked back to the meeting room together.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello!!! Another late update!!! So sorry!!!! I couldn't update yesterday because my mother had a surgery....a minor one though :D So I'll be taking care of her these days! I'll update if I have the time! I'll squeeze in some time to update the story...so don't worry that I won't update for a long time! Haha!

I really love the number of comments you guys are giving now!

Please continue to COMMENT MORE~

Have a nice day~

Again, I do not own this picture :D