Let's Treat It As Nothing Had Happened

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

~At The Studio~

Hyun Heon left home early in the morning for a schedule. When she woke up, she saw Kyuhyun was still sleeping and found out there's a blanket on her shoulders. She took a look at the sleeping Kyuhyun and then went to the toilet to wash up. Hyun Heon then went to the kitchen and brew some soup for Kyuhyun before her Manager came to fetch her to the studio. She placed the bowl of soup and a note on her study table and went out after that.

"Cut!" shouted the director, "We're done for the day!"

"Kamshahamida(Thank you) for the effort!" said all the members of the Universal Girls as they bowed in every direction, thanking the production crew.

"Here you go," said Kristine as she hand over a bottle of mineral water to Hyun Heon who was sitting alone at one side.

"Thank you," replied Hyun Heon. She opened the bottle of mineral water and drank it immediately to quench her thirst.

"Are you alright?" asked the concerned Kristine.

"I didn't sleep well last night only," replied Hyun Heon and then she shook her hand in the air,"No need to worry,"

"I see," said Kristine, "Because your eye bags are coming out,"

"Its fine for people like me to have eye bags," joked Hyun Heon and Kristine hit her arm.

Before Hyun Heon could attack her back, one of the workers of the production crew called out to Hyun Heon,

"Hyun Heon ah! There's someone wants to see you,"

Both Kristine and Hyun Heon looked up.

"Someone looking for me? Who?" asked Hyun Heon, standing up.

"I cannot say who it is but you must meet that person at the roof of this building,"

Hyun Heon: Araseo(I get it)...

"We'll wait for you!" Kristine told Hyun Heon while she's preparing to leave to meet that mysterious person.

Here's a recommendation! Please listen to this song while reading the part earlier. The lyrics is in the video itself! Thank you! Song: Because I'm Stupid by SS501

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq_Amp0pgpU&feature=related 

Hyun Heon went up to the roof of the building and she looked around. Finally, her eyes sought a person, back facing her. As she walked nearer, that person turned around.

"Kyu...Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)?"

"Annyoung.(Hello)" said Kyuhyun as he gave her a friendly smile.

"Why did he come and find me?" thought Hyun Heon as she returned him a smile of hers, "Does he remember what happened yestersay?"

"Why do you come here?" asked Hyun Heon, standing quite a distance from him.

"To find you," he replied and continued, "To talk about yesterday,"

Hyun Heon's eyes opened wide upon hearing what Kyuhyun had said. He did remembered what happened yesterday.

"Oh," said Hyun Heon, avoiding Kyuhyun's gaze.

Kyuhyun walked nearer to her and she backed away.

"What happened to you?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Nothing," lied Hyun Heon, "Nothing happened to me,"

Kyuhyun knew she was lying and continued,

"Is it about the kiss?"

Hyun Heon heart stopped.

"Ah...Ani(No)," she lied again.

"Then why are you avoiding me?" challenged Kyuhyun with a smirk.

"When did I ever avoid you?" Hyun Heon protested.

"About right now," replied Kyuhyun, still smirking.

Hyun Heon could feel her anger rising. She took the courage to move closer to him....closer till their body were just few centimetres away.

Hyun Heon: Happy now?

Kyuhyun: Won't you be afraid that I would kiss you again?

Hyun Heon did not reply.

Kyuhyun and bend down and whispered, "Can we treat it as nothing happened yesterday?"

Hyun Heon immediately looked at him, still not saying anything.

"Treat it as nothing had happened? That was my first kiss!" thought Hyun Heon.

"Can we?" Kyuhyun asked again.

Hyun Heon swallowed her tears and replied, "No problem! Of course I can! That's what we celebrities do right? We did it for the show, not for ourselves!"

With that, she walked away. Kyuhyun saw the aggitated Hyun Heon and immediately went up to her and grapped her by the arm,

"Ya!" he shouted, "Its just only a kiss! Its no big deal! Why are you acting like this?"

"No big deal?" replied Hyun Heon,"That was my-!"

she caught herself just in time.

"Your what?" said Kyuhyun as he tightened his grip on Hyun Heon's arm.

"Why must I tell you?" replied Hyun Heon, "Who are you for me tell you everything about myself?"

This time round, it was Kyuhyun who was speechless.

"Be...bec...because I have the rights to do that!" said Kyuhyun in an unconvincing voice.

"Mind you," replied Hyun Heon, staring at Kyuhyun with her pair of angry yet sorrowful eyes, "We were paired up due to the show. Since you told me to forget everything, about the kiss. I do not have the rights to enter your life, SO DO YOU! Because we're not related to each other!"

After saying that, she stepped at Kyuhyun's foot with her high heels. Kyuhyun yelled out in agony and loosened his grip on Hyun Heon's arm. He stared at Hyun Heon stomping off.

"Why must she do that? Aisshh!" said Kyuhyun as he hold on to his injured foot, "Why must she be that enraged?"

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello! I'm back!!! Here's another update of the story! I'll continue writing tonight! :) Please comment more!!! :)

Have a nice day!

Again, I do not own the picture!