Exposed!!!

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It had been days eversince Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon talked to each other. Although they did act intimate on-screen, but in private, they were in cold war with each other. They hardly care about each other eversince on that day they quarelled with each other. Kyuhyun went for his schedule as per normal while Hyun Heon attended her school everyday.

As both Min Young and Hyun Heon sat together in class, they managed to talk to each other conveniently.

"You looked so tired nowadays," commented Min Young, during lesson.

"Do I? Maybe I'm too busy, that's why,"replied Hyun Heon, staring at the blackboard full with notes.

"Too busy dating Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)?" teased Min Young.

Hyun Heon shot her a death glare.

"Sorry," replied Min Young as she felt bad teasing her dongsaeng(Younger one), "What happened?"

"Nothing happened," lied Hyun Heon as she tried to listen to the teacher to avoid Min Young's questions.

Before Min Young could continue, the teacher said loudly to the whole class,

"I need your attention please! This is a very important announcement! Our school will be having a PROM night on this coming Saturday-"

"Ms Park," Hyun Heon interupted by putting her hand up, "Sorry, but may I go to the toilet?"

Feeling irritated, the teacher raised her hand and pointed outside the classroom as a gesture for allowing her to go to the washroom.

Hyun Heon stood up awkwardly and walked outside.

By the time she came back from the toilet, the teacher had already left. The most important thing was that she had missed out the full details of the PROM night. (You'll see what she missed out during the briefing in the later chapters)

~At SM Company~

On that very day, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were in the company in the afternoon, waiting for their schedule and they were called in by their managers to have a meeting. When both of them got inside the room, they were shocked that their members were present too. Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon stared at each other coldly and went to their seats. When everyone was ready, Super Junior's Manager walked up to the front and throw an envelope on the table. Everyone stared at him with a curious look on their faces.

"We did it!" he said, flashing a smile at the people in front of him.

"What did we do?" asked Leeteuk.

"We managed to increase the show rating to 10%" continued Universal Girls' Manager, "All thanks to Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon,"

Everyone was elated except the two main leads. Both of them, looked glum and had an emotionless expression on their faces when they heard the news.

"Kyuhyun ah~" said Shindong, patting his dongsaeng's(Younger one) shoulder, "You did well,"

However, despite Shindong's word of praise, Kyuhyun remained silent.

Finally, the group of them managed to calm down and the two managers continued,

"But, we need to know one thing,"

"Know what?" asked Jin Hyun.

"This," the Super Junior's manager replied as he played a video for the whole bunch of them to watch.

He played the video where Kyuhyun kissed Hyun Heon on the night when Kyuhyun came home drunk. Everyone was watching it with amusement and their mouth hung opened when it came to the part when Kyuhyun pinned Hyun Heon on the wall and kissed her. On the other hand, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon immediately stood up and went forward to cover the screen with their hands.

"Ya! Where did you get this from?" yelled Kyuhyun at his Manager hyung(brother).

"From Hyun Heon's room," replied the Manager.

Kyuhyun faced Hyun Heon with an infuriated look, "You had camera in your room?"

"Cho Kyu Hyun! What are you talking about? I didn't even know there's a camera in my room!" bellowed Hyun Heon.

The other people sat on their seats and watched the two of them argue at each other. They had never seen them fight before. The Managers instantly sprang into actions and stood between the two of them.

"I thought there's no camera in our rooms?" questioned Hyun Heon at her Manager unnie(Sister). For that moment, she would not care that the Manager was someone older than her.

"That was because you didn't ask us. So we thought you knew it all along," said the manager as she tried to calm her down.

"That was the reason the ratings went up?" asked Kyuhyun, who was controlling his anger.

"Yes," replied his manager as he took out the papers from the envelope, "So, the PD decided to name the episode, Kyuhyun's jealousy towards Hyun Heon's ideal type,"

Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon: BWO?! (WHAT)

"This is a fact, Kyuhyun," explained his manager, "And you kissed-"

The manager was interupted by Hyun Heon. Everyone turned to face her.

"Sorry," interupted Hyun Heon, "Can I go out now? I need some time alone,"

"Well, if you insist, yes," replied her manager.

With that, she walked out of the room, not bidding anyone of them goodbye. She was too shocked to do anything now. She just need some time alone, a place where she can think properly. While Hyun Heon was walking out of the room, both Sungmin and Ryeowook exchanged glances at each other, signalling each other what to do next after the meeting.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! Sorry for the crappy chapter I've wrote!!! Its quite bad, I know...I promise I'll do better next time! Sorry!

I do not own the picture! Another picture of Kyuhyunnie.