Let's Party! (Part 2)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Kyuhyun: Duh!

Ryeowook sighed and replied, "Min Young,"

Min Young was surprised upon hearing Ryeowook's answer while Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon grinned at each other.

Kyuhyun: Then, spin the bottle.

It was Hyun Heon's turn.

Min Young: Truth or dare?

Hyun Heon: Truth?

Min Young: Aissh! Keep choosing Truth is not fun at all. Choose dare.

Hyun Heon: Fine, dare.

Min Young: Hmm...I dare you-

"Wait!" shouted Hyun Heon. Everyone looked at her, "Provided that Kyuhyun will choose dare with me,"

"Oi!" said Kyuhyun, pointing to Hyun Heon, "Why must you include me also?"

"Too bad," replied Hyun Heon, "Merong!"

"Fine! I'll do dare!" said Kyuhyun.

Min Young: I dare you to kiss Kyuhyun's cheeks.

"What kind of dare is that?" snorted Hyun Heon. Kyuhyun choked on his piece of meat after hearing that.

"A dare is a dare!" replied Min Young, "You can't possibly go back in your words. The whole universe is watching you,"

Min Young was pointing at the cameras.

"Fine," said Hyun Heon, resigning to her fate as she went over to Kyuhyun and kissed him on his cheeks, "Happy?"

Min Young nodded and Ryeowook laughed. Hyun Heon went on to spin the bottle and it was Min Young's turn to be chosen. Hyun Heon shot her an evil grin and went on to ask, "Truth or Dare?"

Min Young: Truth.

Hyun Heon: Ok, then, who do you like?

Min Young: Ya! Lee Hyun Heon! What kind of question was that?

"A truth is a truth~" sang Hyun Heon, as she followed Min Young on what she did earlier on.

Min Young: I....I....

Kyuhyun: Don't forget the whole universe is watching you~

Min Young: I...I...I...like...I like Ryeowook oppa(Brother).

"Haha!" said Hyun Heon, "Knew it!" With that, she gave a high fived to Kyuhyun, who was laughing away, holding his stomach.

"Did you call us come to embarrass ourselves?" asked Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon: Ani! (No)

Min Young pouted and went on to spin the bottle. Finally it was Kyuhyun's turn. Both Ryeowook and Min Young grinned at him.

"You promised Hyun Heon you will do a dare," said Ryeowook.

"I know," replied Kyuhyun, "What dare?"

"I dare you to kiss-" said Ryeowook but was interupted by Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: Kiss again? Don't you have better ideas?

"I know!" said Hyun Heon as she moved the plate of vegetables in front of Kyuhyun, "I dare you to eat this plate of vegetables,"

"WHAT?" exclaimed Kyuhyun. Hyun Heon nodded, cheekily.

"Fine," said Kyuhyun, picking up his chopsticks, "At least this is better than kissing you,"

"Ya!" said Hyun Heon, kicking Kyuhyun under the table, "Did I say I want you to kiss me? Aisshh!"

Both Ryeowook and Min Young laughed at the two of them.

They did a few rounds of Truth or Dare throughout their dinner. Ryeowook had to do a dare of dancing with Min Young and Min Young had to eat her rice from her bowl without using any utensils. As for both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon, they hardly choose any dare after thier first turn as they want to leave all the dares to both Ryeowook and Min Young who were having fun together at that moment. After eating, both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun cleared up the mess in the living room while Min Young and Hyun Heon were at the kitchen washing the dishes.

~In The Kitchen~

"Ya! Lee Hyun Heon!" whispered Min Young as she went on to strangle Hyun Heon, "Why did you invite Ryeowook oppa(Brother) here? You did not tell me at all!"

"Why must I tell you?" replied Hyun Heon, wipping the plates, "It would not be fun if I tell you,"

"You purposely did that, didn't you?" asked Min Young, who was helping out too, "Calling Ryeowook oppa(Brother) here and pair us up,"

"Unnie(Sister)!" said Hyun Heon, "You're so clever,"

"Aisshh!" Min Young hit Hyun Heon's head with her hand, "This is so awkward,"

"You will feel normal after knowing him sometime," replied Hyun Heon, "This is what you told me when I was going to stay with Kyuhyun oppa(Brother),"

"Yes, indeed, your awkwardness faded away," said Min Young, "That was fast,"

"Actually," said Hyun Heon, "Kyuhyun(Oppa) isn't that difficult to live with. He's really thoughtful,"

"Aigoo," teased Min Young, "Both of you seemed to become a real couple after that fight,"

"Yea~ funny~" replied Hyun Heon, denying the fact.

~In The Living Room~

Ryeowook was helping Kyuhyun to clear the mess on the table while Kyuhyun was sitting on the sofa, relaxing himself. Ryeowook then took a cushion and threw it on Kyuhyun's face.

"Can you help me out here?" asked Ryeowook.

"Wait," replied Kyuhyun, still not moving, "I need to rest,"

"Rest?" said Ryeowook as he went closer Kyuhyun, "I haven't even ask you for explanations,"

"Explanations?" replied Kyuhyun, opening one eye, "Ah~ You mean why Min Young came?"

Ryeowook nodded.

"I think you know the answer yourself," replied Kyuhyun, smiling.

"Must it be so obvious?" said Ryeowook, pushing him off the sofa.

"Hey! I'm being helpful here!" replied Kyuhyun, "Min Young ssi would not know you like her if she did not come today,"

"This is too fast," said Ryeowook, "I mean, we're just friends,"

"And friends can be lovers," continued Kyuhyun, and, he was attacked by another cushion on his face.

By that time, both Min Young and Hyun Heon were done washing the dishes and came out of the kitchen just in time to see Kyuhyun being hit by the cushion. Hyun Heon laughed.

"It will be boring if both of you go back now. Its still early," commented Hyun Heon.

Min Young opened her eyes big and stared at Hyun Heon, who was purposely not paying attention to her.

"Then what do you want to do?" asked Ryeowook.

Before Hyun Heon could reply, Kyuhyun went to his room and took out a box. Ryeowook and Min Young even Hyun Heon stared blankly at him and said,

"Twister?!"

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey friends! Here's another update! Sorry for updating only one chapter! I'm busying chasing Kyuhyun and Super Junior these few days! Phew! Tomorrow is MAMA awards! I can't wait to see Super Junior perform!!! Haha! There's one more part to this chapter! I will post it as soon as possible!!!

Can you imagine Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon sleeping together? Oh no, its not what you're thinking~ It's purely sleeping together only :) Haha please stay tunned then! Also, more comments please!!! Thank you!

Again, I do not own this picture! :D