Let's Party! (Part 1)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

On the evening of the party, Hyun Heon went home after her schedule and found out Kyuhyun was already at home. She heard noises coming from Kyuhyun's room. She went on and knocked on the door. No response. She knocked again, still, no response as the sounds continued to come out from his room. Hyun Heon then took the handle and gave it a push. She saw Kyuhyun sitting down in front of his laptop, playing his computer games. None other than Starcraft.

"Kyuhyun oppa(brother)...KYUHYUN OPPA!!!!" shouted Hyun Heon, trying her best to beat the music coming out from Kyuhyun's laptop.

Kyuhyun immediately turned and looked at her, "Yes?"

"I need your help," replied Hyun Heon, still yelling.

"Araseo!(I get it)," said Kyuhyun as he logged out from the website and went out his room with Hyun Heon to the kitchen.

When he reached the kitchen, he saw bags of groceries on the table. He peeped inside and saw there were packets of vegetables. He instantly took it out and showed it to Hyun Heon, "Ya! You bought vegetables?"

Hyun Heon, who was washing the food, turned around and gave Kyuhyun a nod and grinned, "Since I couldn't buy it yesterday with you around, I shall buy it today without you following me,"

"You~" Kyuhyun went forward and tickled Hyun Heon's weak spot (her waist). Hyun Heon tried to dodge but failed.

"Ok! Ok! Its my fault ok?" Hyun Heon admitted defeat, "I shouldn't buy it,"

"Then how are you going to do with this?" asked Kyuhyun, holding up the packets of vegetables.

Hyun Heon rubbed her chin and answered, "Since I've already bought it, why don't we just eat it?"

"No!" Kyuhyun made a cross sign with his hands.

"Wae(why)? It will be wasted. And," said Hyun Heon as she pointed to Kyuhyun's face, "Your pimples are coming out. You should eat more vegetables and fruits. You don't want your fans to see a Kyuhyun with a pimple face right?"

Kyuhyun sighed, finally admitting defeat to Hyun Heon, "Araseo(I get it), I'll eat it,"

Hyun Heon smiled and continued washing the ingredients while Kyuhyun went out to the living room to set up the table.

When it was time, Hyun Heon brought out the food and the uncooked meat to the table in the living room. The barbecue pan, which had been prepared by Kyuhyun was ready. All they had to do was to wait for their guests. Finally, the door bell rang. Hyun Heon went up to open the door. It was Min Young who was the first to arrived.

"Annyoung!(Hello)" Min Young shout out to Hyun Heon and waved at Kyuhyun who was sitting in the living room.

"Oh unnie(sister), what was that on your hands?" asked Hyun Heon, pointing to the paper bag Min Young was holding.

"Ah~" replied Min Young, walking to the living room, "I know Kyuhyun oppa(Brother) likes to drink red wine. So, I've brought a bottle of red wine over,"

"Kumoyo(Thanks) Min Young ssi!" said Kyuhyun. However, when Kyuhyun was about to take the bottle red wine, Hyun Heon took it before him.

"You can drink this wine after you eat those," she pointed to the plate of vegetables on the table.

Kyuhyun pouted.

"Ya!" said Min Young, hitting Hyun Heon's back, "You're controlling Kyuhyun now? Aigoo! So sweet!"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon blushed.

"We shall see later," said Hyun Heon softly, grinning to herself.

"What did you say?" asked Min Young.

"Nothing!" replied Hyun Heon, jumping up.

Kyuhyun, who was watching the two of them, laughed as he thought how to make fun of Ryeowook and Min Young together. With that, the door bell rang again. Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon knew who it was. Therefore, Hyun Heon took the bottle of wine and walked towards the kitchen.

"Unnie(Sister), can you help to get the door for me?" shouted Hyun Heon from the back.

Min Young did not reply anything but Hyun Heon was satisfied after hearing a surprised Min Young saying, "Ryeowook oppa(Brother)?"

Kyuhyun chuckled at Min Young's shockness. He waved at Ryeowook and gestured him to sit with him in the living room. Hyun Heon went out from the kitchen and joined the group at the table.

"Let's eat!" sang Hyun Heon.

"Wait, wait, wait!" said Min Young, sitting with Hyun Heon, "Only the four of us?"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon nodded while both Ryeowook and Min Young stared at each other in shock.

"I thought the whole Super Junior is coming?" asked Min Young.

"Ani(No), who told you that?" replied Hyun Heon, taking a piece of meat to put on the grilling pan.

Min Young was speechless.

The rest joined Hyun Heon in putting the meat on the grilling pan while Min Young stonned at her position for quite a while.

"How come Ryeowook oppa(Brother) is here?" thought Min Young.

"I think just eating like this will not be fun," commented Kyuhyun, while flipping a piece of meat on the pan.

"Then, what ideas do you have?" asked Hyun Heon, smiling.

"Hmm..." said Kyuhyun, eyeing from Ryeowook to Min Young, "How about truth or dare?"

"Aisshh! This game is so boring," said Min Young while shaking her hand up in the air.

"Min Young ssi," said Kyuhyun, showing his evil maknae look, "You are afraid to say the truth, aren't you?"

Min Young: *Gulped* Ani(No)! Fine, let's play then!

"I'll spin the bottle first," said Hyun Heon, raising her hand and then she took out an empty bottle and put on the table. There she go...and the first victim was Ryeowook.

"Ryeowook ah," began Kyuhyun, "Truth or dare?"

Ryeowook: Truth.

"Hmm..." said Kyuhyun, "Then, who is your favourite member in Universal Girls?"

Ryeowook stared at Kyuhyun, "Ya, must I say it?"

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the late update!!! Hope you all like it! Comment more! I'll read your stories as soon as possible!!! I'm busy these days!!! Sorry! Haha! Kyuhyun came to Singapore!!! I'm so happy!!!

Again, I do not own this picture :D