Torment

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Hey guys! Here's a recommendation! Listen to this while reading! There's lyrics on the video itself! ENJOY!!!

Song: What Hurts The Most

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGzKCTDGxbU  

For the next few days, Kyuhyun did not talk to Hyun Heon. Same goes to Hyun Heon. She wanted to talk to him, badly. However, she found it hard to approach him after what she did to him during the show. Hyun Heon was unaware that Kyuhyun was suffering as bad as her. She thought he was angry with her only.

On the day of Super Junior's 6th anniversary, she did not join the group to celebrate. She chose to stay at home to avoid Kyuhyun.
"I'm such a coward...I'm such a coward..." she repeated as she stared blankly at her book.

Can you imagine how she live during these few days? She lived with agony and pain and had sleepless nights.

~At Super Junior's Side-Their Dorm~

"Cheers!!!!" shouted Leeteuk, raising his cup of drink.

Everyone was in good mood today. The Super Junior members crowded around in a circle in their living room while junk food and drinks where placed on the floor.

"The happiest day of my life," said Ryeowook as he went forward to take a packet of chips.

"I remembered we were crying during this day six years ago," said Siwon.

"Not reading your bible, Siwon?" asked Donghae, laughing.

"I'll still read, but later," replied Siwon, smiling back at his hyung(brother).

"Haha!" laughed Eunhyuk, as he placed his hand on Donghae's shoulders,"Lucky Heechul hyung(brother) is not here,"

Everyone laughed except Kyuhyun.

He sat at one side of the room, drinking the can of soju(strong beer). Thats not it. It was his fifth can of soju. He hardly joined in any conversation with s.

"Kyuhyun ah," said Sungmin, taking the can of soju(Strong beer) away from him, "You must stop drinking now,"

"No!" replied Kyuhyun, snatching back the can of soju(Strong beer)," I want to drink!"

"But, you're already drunk," said Yesung.

"How are you going to go back later?" continued Leeteuk, staring at his dongsaeng(younger one).

Everyone knew why Kyuhyun behaved in this manner. However, they had not seen Kyuhyun drank so much like today. Kyuhyun is a strong drinker but now, he was nearly 'knocked down' by the cans of Soju(strong beer) in front of him.

"Why must she do this to me?" asked Kyuhyun, staring up at the ceiling, disregarding the fact that all his hyungs(brothers) were looking back at him.

"She must have her reasons then," replied Ryeowook as he patted Kyuhyun's shoulders.

"I don't care!" replied the miserable Kyuhyun, hitting away Ryeowook's hand, "I don't care...."

"He's already drunk," said Siwon, "He won't listen to anyone now. Just let him be,"

With that, Kyuhyun opened his sixth can of Soju(Strong beer).

"Seemed like I need to drive him home," said Eunhyuk (Because he's the only one who did not drink any beer/alcohol)

"I'll follow you then," Donghae offered his help.

"I'll go too!" said Yesung, raising his hand, "You certainly need more people to carry him,"

Both Eunhyuk and Donghae shot him a death glare.

"Err...then I shall consider again," said Yesung, staring at the both of them, "Afterall, Kyuhyun is heavy,"

~At Home~

Back at home, Hyun Heon continued to read her book while waiting for the time to pass. She looked at the clock, 1am. Kyuhyun was not back yet.

"He must be having fun now," thought Hyun Heon.

As she was making her bed, getting ready to sleep, the door bell rang. She went out of her room to the door and opened it. Hyun Heon was shocked upon seeing the people outside.

"Eunhyuk oppa(Brother)..." she hold her breath as she remembered telling everyone her ideal type was him (Which is not!). She did not know how to face him either.

"Hyun Heon ah, we've bought Kyuhyun home," replied Eunhyuk, pointing to the back.

Hyun Heon's eyes moved to the people behind Eunhyuk. Both Donghae and Yesung was holding onto Kyuhyun. Each of them on one side.

"Annyoung!(Hello)" said Donghae, still managed to wave at Hyun Heon.

"Ne, Annyounghasehyo(Hello)," replied Hyun Heon with a bow.

"Can we go in?" asked Eunhyuk, "They nearly died while carrying Kyuhyun up here,"

"Oh!" said Hyun Heon, realising that she had not opened the door for them. She quickly grapped the keys from her room and ran to the front door. 

Both Donghae and Yesung placed the drunk Kyuhyun on his bed while Hyun Heon stood outside his room, looking at them. While the three of them walked out, Hyun Heon thanked them.

"Kamshamida," said Hyun Heon.

"It was nothing," replied Donghae, "Just take care of him. He drank quite alot today,"

"Its actually alot," commented Yesung from behind, "He drank six bottles of soju(Strong beer) today,"

"Why?" asked the shocked Hyun Heon as she looked inside at the unconscious Kyuhyun.

"You should ask yourself then," replied Eunhyuk, smiling, "Because you said I'm your ideal type,"

"Oh..." said Hyun Heon, not knowing what to say next.

"We know why you did it. So don't blame yourself," said Donghae.

"Eh?" Hyun Heon looked at them.

"Our Manager had already explained to us," Yesung told Hyun Heon

"Yes, and its for the show~" continued Donghae as he rolled his eyes.

"Ah...I see," said the relieved Hyun Heon, "But, does Kyuhyun oppa(Brother) knows about it?"

The three men shook their heads.

"Wae?(Why)" asked the confused Hyun Heon.

"That's supposed to be for the show," replied Eunhyuk.

Hyun Heon nodded, "I get it," she sounded rather sad as she still needs to continue to act as if her ideal type was Eunhyuk.

"I think we should get going now. You need to rest," said Yesung, heading towards the door.

"Kamshahamida(Thank you)!" said Hyun Heon as she walked them to the door, "By the way, congratulations for the anniversary!"

"No problem!" replied Donghae, touching Hyun Heon's cheek.

Seeing Donhae's action, Eunhyuk instantly hit away Donghae's hand and said, "She's reserved for our Kyuhyunnie not you! And, I'll be angry!"

Yesung rolled his eyes and Hyun Heon laughed. She bidded them goodbye and went back to her room.

As she climbed up her bed, she heard a knock on her room door.

"Who can that be? Kyuhyun oppa(brother) is already sleeping-" her thoughts were cut off by the knocking of the door. It became louder after that. Louder..and louder...MUCH LOUDER!!!

It seemed like someone was going to break through her door.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So how was it? Comments? Just a small update before I go for my piano lesson! I'll continue the story tonight! Have a wonderful day ahead!

Again, I do not own the picture.