Lame Excuses

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It was the day for all of the Super Junior members and Universal Girls members to travel to Singapore. They went to the airport at the same time and met at the Departure Hall. There were fans wandering around, trying to get a glimpse of their favourite idol. However, some fans tried to get closer and all of them were stopped by the security guards. As idols, all of them waved at the crowd before boarding the plane. As usual, Kyuhyun was with Hyun Heon and he saw a fan banner with words writing, "Kyuhyun, Hyun Heon FOREVER~". He smiled and poked Hyun Heon by the arm and pointed at the banner. While both of them were looking to the banner, the fans at that direction was screaming at the top of their lungs...calling their names and trying to get their attention.

"You do love the banner, don't you?" said Hyun Heon as she hand over her plane ticket to the officer.

"I always love what my fans do for me," replied Kyuhyun, grinning.

"Oooo~" said Hyun Heon.

When everyone was settled down, the managers gathered them together.

"So we are walking this way," said SJ's manager as he pointed to the left from where he was standing.

"We'll see you in Singapore then!" said Leeteuk, waving to Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon nodded and returned the wave.

"Don't get too lovey dovey!" teased Eunhyuk, "Hyun Heon ah, remember, I'm your ideal type,"

Everyone laughed at Eunhyuk's cheeky comment.

"As if you were her ideal type!" replied Kyuhyun, giving them his evil maknae(youngest) look, "She's mine,"

This caused another laughter among them. On the other hand, Hyun Heon was shocked that Kyuhyun would say this kind of things.

"I'm his?..." thought Hyun Heon, "Why did he say that?"

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother), please look after my dongsaeng for the next couple of hours!" said Kristine.

"Don't worry," replied Kyuhyun, smiling, "I will,"

With that, all of them walked towards the left direction, leaving Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon as well as the production crew members of WE GOT MARRIED walking to the right to board their private jet to Hyun Heon's home country.

When they have boarded the plane, Hyun Heon's eyes were glued to the surrounding around her. It was the first time that she took a personal jet. And yet her first time was taking it with Kyuhyun. There were lounges, big and comfy seats, decently good meals and top-notch service in the plane itself. The production crew members were already filming them.

Here's a picture of the jet they were taking: http://www.airlinereporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/DPJ2.jpg 

"Wow," gasped Hyun Heon as she settled herself on one seat, "This is so comfortable,"

"Have you taken a personal jet before?" asked Kyuhyun as he sat beside her.

Hyun Heon shook her head, "Ani(No). This is my first time. This is really luxurious! I bet Super Junior had sat it million of times,"

"We did," laughed Kyuhyun, "But this is my first time sitting alone. You must thank me,"

"Bwo?(what) Wae?(Why)" asked Hyun Heon, staring at him with her eyes wide opened, "Why must I thank you?"

"I'm the reason that we were allowed to sit this plane," joked Kyuhyun.

"Yea~" replied Hyun Heon, fastening her seat belt, "As if thats the truth! Aisshh! Why can't I fasten the seat belt?"

Kyuhyun saw she's having some trouble with her selt beat and he went forward to take the seat belt from her hand and helped her to fasten it securely.

"The seat belts here are different from the ones in the normal planes," explained Kyuhyun, "So, we'll have to give a good pull and secure it. This will prevent the seat belt from coming out,"

Hyun Heon nodded, "I see," She laid back on her seat and give a loud, "AH~"

Kyuhyun laughed and took out a box of chocolates from his bagpack and passed it over to Hyun Heon.

"Want some? My fans gave it to me during a concert," Kyuhyun told Hyun Heon.

"Are you sure you want me to eat this?" asked Hyun Heon, "I think I'll get killed by your fans when they aired this on the television,"

"They won't," replied Kyuhyun, "Unless its from my permission,"

Hyun Heon pouted and took a chocolate and put it in front of Kyuhyun's mouth. When Kyuhyun was about to eat it, she immediately put it inside . Knowing that he had been tricked, he took the box of chocolates from Hyun Heon and ate it alone, leaving Hyun Heon pouting at the side.

"So petty," said Hyun Heon.

"Too bad," replied Kyuhyun, munching the chocolates, "You have to bear with it,"

Hyun Heon remained seated while the plane was taking off. She began to read a magazine, still pouting. Kyuhyun was still eating the chocolates. Suddenly, he shove a chocolate in front of Hyun Heon's face. She shot him a confused look.

"Ah~" said Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon did as she was told and Kyuhyun put the chocolate inside .

"Nice?" he asked.

Hyun Heon nodded, "I thought you are not giving me your chocolates anymore?"

"I'm not that petty," replied Kyuhyun.

"Ya!" said Hyun Heon, closing her magazine, "A while ago, you admit that you are petty. Now, you deny the fact,"

"I'm this kind of person," said Kyuhyun, laughing, "Don't you know?"

Hyun Heon kept quiet and stared outside the window. Kyuhyun put his arms around Hyun Heon, pulling her closer to him. Hyun Heon turned immediately and looked at him.

"What do you want?" asked Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun: Are you angry?

"Who says I'm angry?" said Hyun Heon, "If I dare to be angry with you, your fans will chase me around with their chopper,"

Kyuhyun laughed, "Then you're really angry,"

"How can you be so sure?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Hmm," said Kyuhyun as he scratched his chin, "By the way you speak to me and also, by how much I understand about you,"

Hyun Heon stared at him quietly and waited for him to say something she wanted to hear.

"I'm sorry," He said it finally but very softly.

Hyun Heon smiled and lie her head on his shoulders while letting Kyuhyun to play with her fingers.

"And CUT!" shouted the PD, "We shall film until here for today! Thank you!"

Everyone clapped and both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon stood up and shook hands with all the production crew members. When everyone was settled in their seats, Kyuhyunand Hyun Heon went back to theirs. Still, they were sitting side by side. Kyuhyun went nearer to Hyun Heon.

"Hyun Heon ah," he said

Hyun Heon turned and looked at him.

Hyun Heon: Hmm?

"Are you sure you're staying over at your own house for the next three days?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon nodded and continued, "Ne, since I'm going to Singapore for four days, I might as well go visit my Mum. Why did you ask this, Kyuhyun oppa?"

"I'm thinking of, you know," said Kyuhyun, slowly, "Going to your house,"

"Eh? You want to go to my house?" asked Hyun Heon, so loud until Kyuhyun had to close .

"Shh!" urged Kyuhyun, "I don't want the production crew to know about this,"

"Wae(Why)?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Do you want the fans to go and harass your mother when you go back to Korea?" said Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon nodded in agreement and then stared back at Kyuhyun, "Then, why do you want to come?"

Upon hearing her question, he was speechless.

"Why do I want to go?" thought Kyuhyun, "What must I say to make her convince?"

"Ah...You know, its for the show actually," lied Kyuhyun.

"For the show?" asked Hyun Heon, giving Kyuhyun a wierd look.

"Yes," replied Kyuhyun, "You see, if I get to know more about your family background, it will increase the show's rating,"

"I see," said Hyun Heon, "But which day are you coming?"

"You still don't get it?" asked Kyuhyun as he moved closer to Hyun Heon, "What I meant was, I'm staying there with you until the day we're going back to Korea,"

Before Hyun Heon could say another word, Kyuhyun had already put his hand on , preventing her to scream. When he saw that she was already calm down, he removed his hand.

"You...You..." muttered Hyun Heon, "You're staying at my house?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "I've already told my manager hyung about this. He'll tell the others later,"

"But...but..." Hyun Heon tried to protest but she could not find any reasons to tell Kyuhyun.

"Its final," said Kyuhyun, "I'm staying at your house,"

Hyun Heon: But...

"Just take it we're doing for the show," Kyuhyun was trying hard to convince her.

After several minutes, Hyun Heon finally gave in.

"Fine," said Hyun Heon, "You can come. I'll sleep in my mother's room then since my room has only one single bed,"

Kyuhyun nodded with joy, but he did not show that he was actually elated to stay in Hyun Heon's house. One reason was to be with Hyun Heon but he did not dare to tell her, another reason was to stay away from the media for a few days.

"Komoyo(Thank you)," said Kyuhyun, smiling.

"For?" asked Hyun Heon.

"For letting me to stay in your house," replied Kyuhyun, carrassing her hair.

"Haha," said Hyun Heon, "You're welcome,"

She gave him a smile and turned back to read her magazine while Kyuhyun listened to his ipod throughout the whole plane flight. However, despite trying to sleep, Kyuhyun kept turning his head to check on Hyun Heon. He had an urge to go forward to hug Hyun Heon everytime when he looked at her. On the other hand, Hyun Heon was reading her magazine until she fell asleep without knowing Kyuhyun was actually looking at her all the time. She slept with her head tilted to the plane window with the magazine covering her face. When Kyuhyun saw Hyun Heon in that position, he poked her on the arm.

"Hyun Heon ah," he said.

No response.

He went on to take the magazine from her face.

"Ah, she's sleeping," he thought.

Without any hesitation, he went over to push Hyun Heon's head slowly on to his shoulders. Kyuhyun then closed his eyes to sleep until they reached their destination.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's another update! Sorry, I couldn't update yesterday! I went to Universal Studios and came back late and tired. So sorry! I'm going for work soon! If possible, I'll try to write some tonight! The job is SOOOOOO tiring! Haha! I still prefer writing stories! PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT MORE!!! By the way, I will include some chinese in the next few chapters. However, for those who are not familiar with chinese words, I will include the translations behind so you guys can still read it :D Haha, cause Hyun Heon's mother only speaks chinese :D

Again, I do not own the picture :D