Happily Ever After...Never Ending Love

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon carried on kissing each other with Kyuhyun on top of Hyun Heon. He carrassed the face that he had not seen for several months while his other hand hugged the body of his beloved wife. With Hyun Heon's hands around on Kyuhyun's neck, it brought their body together. After a while, Kyuhyun's hands began to roam around the familiar body beneath him as he lowered himself to kiss Hyun Heon's neck, them slowly, making Hyun Heon let out a pleasurizing moan. However while he was doing halfway, he was stopped by a hand grabbing his wrist when he was about to Hyun Heon's pyjamas. Indeed, that hand belongs to Hyun Heon. Kyuhyun looked up curiously.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked, softly.

Hyun Heon began to sit up and replied, "What if Kyumin hear it?"

Before Kyuhyun replied to Hyun Heon, he pushed his wife back on the bed and went on top of her. Their lips were just barely inches away from each other. "Lets not make any noise then," said Kyuhyun.

"But...but..." Hyun Heon began to bit her lips.

"Hmm?" said Kyuhyun as he looked at her with a smile.

"What if he needs me in the middle of the night?" asked Hyun Heon, "He's been having nightmares these days and..."

Kyuhyun placed a finger at Hyun Heon's lips, stopping her from carry on talking. "Lets make this night an exception. I really miss you alot. Is this how you treat your husband when he's back from other country? Do you know how lonely I am without no one by my side at night on my bed?" With that, Kyuhyun gave Hyun Heon a pout.

Upon hearing what Kyuhyun's true words from his heart, Hyun Heon slowly raised her hand and touched Kyuhyun's face. Their eyes came in contact and stayed at that position after that.

"Its been hard for you..." said Hyun Heon as she carrassed Kyuhyun's face. Kyuhyun did not move away. He stayed on the same position, feeling Hyun Heon's hand on his face. Those soft hands that he had waited for for several months. Finally, he can touch them again.

Kyuhyun then shook his head gently and replied, "Not tired at all. This is because I know I have someone who loves me and willing to wait for me to come back. This motivates me to work harder..."

Before Kyuhyun could continue, he could feel Hyun Heon's lips pressed against his lips. Hyun Heon used her strength to pull herself up to kiss Kyuhyun's lips while he was talking away. She did not want to hear all of it. She knew what Kyuhyun will say. She knew how much she meant to him. All she wants now is to spend more time with the man who is in front of her. Kyuhyun closed his eyes as his hands reached out to Hyun Heon's waist, hugging her as he brought her closer to him.

"I miss you so much," said Kyuhyun, after kissing Hyun Heon.

"Pabo(fool)," replied Hyun Heon, "Since when you have become so reliable and dependent to a person,"

 "Can't help it," said Kyuhyun, smiling, "I guess this is the power of love,"

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh and Kyuhyun went on to pinch her cheeks gently. His face began to go nearer again. He is looking forward to another kiss from his beloved wife and this time round, Hyun Heon did not reject him. She was waiting for Kyuhyun's lips to come in contact on her lips...waiting and waiting...However, they were interupted by a sound from their bedroom door.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon opened their eyes and stared at the same direction and found out Kyumin was standing at the doorway. Aigoo! How embarrassing! The two adults were shocked and silenced with words. They sat up immediately. They did not know how to explain to their son who was still standing and looking at them curiously.

"Kyu....Kyumin ah," said Hyun Heon, finally found her voice, "Why...why are you still awake?"

"Omma(mother)," Kyumin whined while he hugged his teddy bear, "I had a bad dream again,"

"Come over here," said Hyun Heon as stretched out her hands and gestured her son to come forward. 

Kyumin walked clumsily and sleepily towards his parents' bed. He climbed on top to the bed and sat on Hyun Heon's legs as he laid against his mother's chest, seeking for assurance. Kyuhyun was looking at them, both his wife and son. This is how they got over each day waiting for him to come home. However, Kyumin spoilt his sweet and romantic time with Hyun Heon and he could not blame his son just because of this. He is just a child.

"Omma(mother), can I sleep with you again today?" Kyumin asked.

Before Hyun Heon could reply her son, someone had already answered it for her.

"Ani(no)," said Kyuhyun, "Go back to your own room and sleep,"

"Appa(father)!" whined Kyumin, "I slept with omma(mother) when you're overseas,"

"But now I'm back," Kyuhyun replied his son, grinning.

Hyun Heon felt so helpless as she smiled and stared at her husband and son fighting over her. At the same time, she felt so blessed too.

"But I'm just four years old!" argued Kyumin as he pout, "How can you let your son to sleep at the other room when he's just four years old?"

"Ya!" said Kyuhyun as he placed his both hands on his hips, "Are you arguing with me? This is to train you to be independent,"

"Why don't you say you want omma(mother) all to yourself," replied Kyumin as he stick out his tongue.

"You! You! You!" said Kyuhyun as he pointed a finger at his son.

Hyun Heon quickly sat in between Kyuhyun and Kyumin. She patted on Kyumin's back and said, "Come on, I'll bring you to your room. Listen to your dad,"

"Omma(mother)..." whined Kyumin as he gave a sad pout.

"I'll stay with you until you fall asleep, alright?" said Hyun Heon as she coaxed her son.

Kyumin nodded his head and stretched out his both hands, wanting Hyun Heon to carry him back to his bedroom. By then, Kyuhyun took his son's hand and lift him up before Kyumin had the chance to protest.

"I'll carry you back to your room," said Kyuhyun, "Your omma(mother) is very tired,"

Kyumin remained quiet as he looked at his father.

"Don't you want me to accompany you?" asked Kyuhyun, patiently. He was back to his role as a father.

"Ne(yes)," replied Kyumin as he hugged Kyuhyun and placed his petite head on his father's shoulder.

Kyuhyun broke into a smile and Hyun Heon saw it. She walked forward and ruffled her son's head.

"I'll be back," said Kyuhyun as he turned his head to kiss Hyun Heon's cheeks before heading to Kyumin's room.

Hyun Heon opened the door for him as Kyuhyun walked to Kyumin's room with him on his shoulders. He opened the door and slowly placed his son down on the bed. Then, he went on to switch on the table lamp before sitting down at the side of his bed. He saw Kyumin staring back at him. He had a sudden feeling that Kyumin hiding something from him.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" asked Kyuhyun as patted Kyumin's body.

Kyumin bit his lips and asked, "Appa(father), what makes you like omma(mother) so much?"

Kyuhyun smiled upon hearing Kyumin's question, "Do you really want to know?"

"Ne(yes)," replied Kyumin, pouting, "I want to know. I don't understand why omma(mother) like appa(father) more than she like me,"

"Ya, you punk," laughed Kyuhyun, "Are you jealous because of this? Let me tell you then. There is a difference between like and love. You'll experience that when you grow older. This kind of things I cannot really teach you how to like and love a person. However, you can see from me and your omma(mother), we truly love each other. That's why we got married and we have you as our son. Your omma(mother) doesn't like you. She loves you. You must remember that, you meant everything to us. Nothing is unbeatable other than you in our hearts,"

 Kyumin nodded his head and hugged his pillow while listening to Kyuhyun talk. Kyumin too, loves both his parents alot, as much as they love him.

"Next time," Kyuhyun continued, "Don't put your omma(mother) in a hard position by letting her choose between me and you, alright? It will be a difficult decision for her because she loves both of us equally,"

"Araseo(I get it)," replied Kyumin, "I won't do it again, appa(father),"

"That's my boy," said Kyuhyun as he went on to pinch Kyumin's chubby cheeks. "Go to sleep now, you have school tomorrow,"

With that, Kyuhyun covered Kyumin's body with a blanket and patted him to sleep. He waited for Kyumin to sleep fully and soundly before he head back to his own room. He leaned forward to switch off the table lamp and walked out of Kyumin's bedroom. However, before he could set foot into his bedroom, he saw the television was switched on in the living room. Hasn't Hyun Heon sleep yet? He walked to the sofa and Hyun Heon was there. Funny enough, it was not Hyun Heon who was watching the television. It was the television that was watching her, sleeping. Hyun Heon came out of her room to wait for Kyuhyun when he carried Kyumin to his room. She was so tired until she fell asleep while watching the television. Kyuhyun saw her sleeping body and went on to switch off the television before carrying her in a bridal style.

Feeling that she had been lifted up from the sofa, Hyun Heon woke up and realised that she was lying against Kyuhyun's chest as he carried her back to their own room.

"Oh?" she said, rubbing her eyes while Kyuhyun went to close their bedroom door, "Has Kyumin sleep yet?"

" Yes," replied Kyuhyun as he joined her on the bed, "You don't have to wait for me if you're tired. You can always go sleep first,"

"Kwenchana(Is alright)," said Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun bent down and kissed Hyun Heon's forehead, "Now, its your turn for me to coax you to sleep,"

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh before hugging Kyuhyun while lying down.

"I miss your embrace so much," said Kyuhyun as he hugged Hyun Heon in his arms.

Hyun Heon raised her head and stared at Kyuhyun. He looked down and their eyes met.

"Hmm? What's wrong?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Saranghae(I love you)," said Hyun Heon.

With a smile, Kyuhyun replied her, "Dal do (Me too), sarang hae,"

Both of them rested in each other arms as they headed to their dreamland. A never ending love between Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon brought happiness for themselves as well as their son, Kyumin. The love and relationship cannot be created using one day. It has to go through several obstacles between the couple. Their trust, their love, their loyalty and their faith towards one another results to today's happy ending for them. This is how the Cho family line goes on. Its never ending same goes to the affection between Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon. With their strong bond with one another, they will create a role model as parents for their child, an everlasting idol in their fan's eyes, a reliable partner for each other as they walked down the path of ageing together. They will never let go of one another's hand. Never.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*