First Birthday Celebration After Marriage...(Part 2)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

"After a few minutes, Hyun Heon came out of the kitchen with a tray on her hands. She walked towards Kyuhyun and placed the tray down. She went on to take the two plates and two bowls of soup out. She smiled at Kyuhyun and said,

"Your favourite food," Hyun Heon pointed to the plate of pork chop and then to the bowl of soup, "And of course, the seafood and mushroom soup. Try it and tell me how is it,"

"How do you know I like pork chop and seafood?" asked Kyuhyun as he cut a piece of pork chop to eat.

Hyun Heon grinned and leaned forward, "Don't you remember? I'm a fan of Super Junior. I know all the facts about you guys,"

"Very clever," said Kyuhyun with a smile, "This is not bad. The taste is just nice and I like the soup,"

"Then eat more," said Hyun Heon, drinking the soup.

Kyuhyun looked up and said, "Kumowo(thank you),"

"You're welcome!" replied Hyun Heon.

"By the way," said Kyuhyun, "Can I keep the ipod?"

"Of course you can!" replied Hyun Heon with a laugh, "That's my gift to you actually...part of it only,"

"What do you mean by part of it only?" asked Kyuhyun.

"You'll find it out later," replied Hyun Heon with a cheeky smile.

With that, the two continued eating the food while talking to each other. When both of them were going to finish the food, Hyun Heon wiped and stood up. Kyuhyun stared at her curiously.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'll be back soon," replied Hyun Heon as she walked to the kitchen again.

Immediately, Kyuhyun stood up and stopped her by standing in front of her.

"No more surprises," he told her, "I'll go in and check it myself,"

"Ya!" said Hyun Heon as she pulled Kyuhyun back to his seat, "How come you're like this? Go back now,"

"I don't want," said Kyuhyun, smiling as he tried his best to go to the kitchen with Hyun Heon standing in front, resisting him.

"Go in then," Hyun Heon suddenly stopped resisting Kyuhyun, "As if you'll find anything,"

"How come I won't?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Because you don't know where I hide it," replied Hyun Heon with a grin.

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun placed his two hands on his hips, "How come you're so mischievious today?"

"Its all under your influence," replied Hyun Heon, poking out her tongue, "Come on, please go and sit down Mr Cho," Hyun Heon pulled Kyuhyun back his seat and made him sit down. After that she went into the kitchen again.

Kyuhyun sat on the chair, smiling all to himself as he scoop the last spoon of soup to drink while waiting for Hyun Heon. Within minutes, Hyun Heon came out with a guitar in her hand. Kyuhyun immediately remembered the incident had happened few days ago. He was half guilty, half anticipating for what she had prepared for him. Hyun Heon walked to the cashier stand and sat on the surface with the guitar in place on her hands.

"This is another surprise for you," said Hyun Heon smiling, "Hope you'll like it,"

With that, she started playing. It was an English song called 'I'll Be'...but the lyrics represents her feelings towards Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun could understand it as he heard the song before. He stopped everything he was doing and stared at Hyun Heon. The woman who he loves the most (other than his mother and sister),the woman who is willing to do anything for him. At that moment, he could feel that he was the most blissful man in the world. No wonder Sungmin was so angry and pissed with Kyuhyun for misunderstanding Hyun Heon. Now, Kyuhyun knew the reason. The journey for Hyun Heon to perform this song to Kyuhyun was a tough and uneasy one.... Together with Kyuhyun, the production crew were mesmerised by Hyun Heon's beautiful voice and her guitar skills. She learned it from Sungmin just few days before the day she had to perform to Kyuhyun. She had planned everything herself for celebrating Kyuhyun's birthday.

SONG: I'll Be by Edwin McCain

Original Song + Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMiVeK5zGz8&feature=related 

Guitar version + Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhCNx7VEUG0 

After Hyun Heon had finished singing the song, Kyuhyun stood up and clapped for her. Same goes to the production crew members. They were not supposed to clap, only Kyuhyun can, but they did it naturally. Kyuhyun then walked towards Hyun Heon, who was still sitting down on the cashier stand.

"Since when you have prepared all these?" asked Kyuhyun, standing right in front of Hyun Heon.

"Few days ago?" replied Hyun Heon, "When-" She stopped herself from continuing because it caused the both of them to remember about the fight they had few days ago.

"I mean..." Hyun Heon continued as she scratched her neck awkwardly, trying to think of an excuse.

However, before she could do so, Kyuhyun took her hand down and held it tightly, "I understand everything now. I'm so sorry for being so unreasonable," He said it so softly until the camera man could not caught what he was saying.

"Kwenchana(Its alright)," Hyun Heon told him, "Its already over. Don't talk about it again,"

Kyuhyun smiled upon hearing that and he move back from where he was standing for Hyun Heon to come down. She then went to the back of the cashier stand and took out a small cake from the fridge. (Small enough to feed the both of them) She joined Kyuhyun at the table and said,

"I baked this cake myself. First time trying though, hope it will not taste that bad,"

Kyuhyun laughed and continued, "You're a genius in cooking things. How can I say it taste bad? I'll will be insulting you then,"

"I've got use to it already," sang Hyun Heon as she shot Kyuhyun a cheeky smile, "Its not as if my first time being insulted by you,"

"Ya!" said Kyuhyun as he went forward to pinch Hyun Heon's cheeks, "Human makes mistakes okay?"

"But I remembered you told me that you're Mr Perfect. Ohh I see...so Mr Perfect do make mistakes sometimes," said Hyun Heon.

"Fine, fine, fine," said Kyuhyun as looked at Hyun Heon while she was lighting up the candles, "You win,"

Done with the lighting of the candles, Hyun Heon began to sang the birthday song to Kyuhyun. After singing, she pushed the cake closer to Kyuhyun.

"Make a wish," she told him.

With that, Kyuhyun closed his eyes for a few seconds and opened it.

"I'm done," said Kyuhyun, "Want to know what I wish for?"

"Can I?" asked Hyun Heon, surprisingly.

"Of course," replied Kyuhyun as he gestured Hyun Heon to come closer. Hyun Heon leaned closer to him and he whispered into her ear, "Don't wanna tell you,"

Realising that she was fooled, she immediately sat down at her original place while Kyuhyun was laughing away.

"My revenge is done," he said while laughing, "Ya, how come you're so gullible? Of course I won't tell you my wish. Or else it won't even come true,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon took the cake back and ate it herself. When Kyuhyun saw this, he took the cake back.

"Who says you can eat my cake?" Kyuhyun said as he took a big piece and stuff it inside his mouth.

"I bake this," replied Hyun Heon. Also, she took a piece of cake and eat it.

"Its meant for me," said Kyuhyun while eating.

This goes on and on until the cake was finished. By that time, the door went opened. Kyuhyun turned around and were shocked to see who were standing at the door. He turned back to face Hyun Heon with his index finger still pointing at the door.

"Are they part of your surprises too?" he asked, "But they told me they had schedule the whole day and can't even celebrate my birthday with me,"

Hyun Heon nodded, "Thats part of my plan to surprise you. Are you surprised?"

Kyuhyun nodded and he went forward to hug those people one by one. Yes, those people were none other than Super Junior themselves. How can they miss out their maknae's birthday...if they do, they'll get 'tortured' by the Evilkyu the whole year.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ELLO!!! Here's another update!!! There will be PART 3 coming soon!!! I'll update asap!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT MORE!!! I don't want the number of comments to be decreased! Haha!

Again, I do not own this picture!!!

Have a nice day!!! ^^