Life After Temporary Separation...(Part 4) Is This The Truth???

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Six months had passed and the schedule of Universal Girls were still as hectic as every. They did not even had the time to do their own leisure things. For the past six months, they had been rushing from city to city, town to town to promote their new album and also to hold a fanmeeting in various places. Their popularity had shot up rapidly ever since they first debut and now it is still increasing. Although its good for Hyun Heon's career as an idol, but, her relationship with Kyuhyun was getting worse. It was as if she was drifted away from him. Six months and still, she did not receive and news and calls from him. Kristine, Jin Hyun and Min Young did not know what happened too. To them, it was as if Kyuhyun will die without Hyun Heon but now, he did not even contact her. They were as worried as Hyun Heon. Min Young tried to ask about Kyuhyun when she talked to Ryeowook over the phone but everytime, he would change his topic to other things. Hyun Heon did not even communicate with Kyuhyun at all. She missed him alot...more than anyone else, except for her mother who was living in Singapore. Other than her unnies(sisters) in Universal Girls, Kyuhyun is the next person who is closest to her. But, it seemed that, Cho Kyuhyun, this person had disappeared suddenly in one night...Hyun Heon totally lost contact with him.

On this day, the Universal Girls finally had one night free from their schedule. Therefore, they proceeded back to their dorm after their dinner. Kristine and Min Young stayed in the living room to watch the television shows while Jin Hyun was the first to bathe. Hyun Heon stayed in the room and get herself a new set of clean clothes so that she could go and bathe after Jin Hyun's turn. After finishing bathing, Hyun Heon walked to the fridge to get herself a drink (The bathroom was linked to the kitchen). She did not know what was happening in the living room and when she was about to join her members, she heard something that made her stopped what she was doing.

"I can't believe Kyuhyun oppa(brother) will do this to Hyun Heon," said Jin Hyun, "Its unbelievable,"

"Do you think its the truth?" asked Min Young.

"Don't care whether if its true or not," said Kristine, "We can't let Hyun Heon knows about this. She will not take it,"

"But the media has already announced it," said Jin Hyun, frankly,"Hyun Heon will knows it one day,"

"No wonder Ryeowook oppa(brother) has been avoiding me whenever I ask him about Kyuhyun oppa(brother)," said Min Young, "Because he know the fact that he is dating someone else now,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon immediately walked out of the kitchen and stood and watched the news. The other members were too engrossed and did not realised her presence. They continued discussing the matter with Hyun Heon standing and staring at the television screen.

"I don't think Kyuhyun oppa(brother) will not do this to Hyun Heon," said Jin Hyun, "He must have his reasons,"

"I know," said Min Young, "But he should say it out and we can help him together,"

"We should do everything we can not to let Hyun Heon know," said Jin Hyun.

"Shh!" said Min Young, placing a finger in front of her lips, "Why are you saying this so loudly? She will-"

Min Young was stopped by Kristine as she suffered a blow from her on her back. All of them turned their heads and saw Hyun Heon standing behind them, her eyes fixed to the television screen. Kristine immediately stood up and walked to her.

"Hyun Heon ah," she said.

Min Young went to stand in front of the television screen, prevent Hyun Heon from staring at it while Jin Hyun approached Hyun Heon too.

"Hyun Heonnie," said Jin Hyun, "What do you want to eat? Unnie(sister) can cook for you whatever you want. You said you're hungry just now,"

However, Hyun Heon did not reply her. Instead she told Min Young to move away from the television screen.

"Ah," said Min Young, trying to be convincing, "It has nothing much to watch. Its just some nonsense news. I'm switching off the television right now,"

"I said move away," said Hyun Heon who was closing to shouting now.

Min Young stole a glance at Kristine and saw her nodding to her. Then, Min Young moved away from the television screen slowly. The first sight instantly killed Hyun Heon. It was Kyuhyun holding hands with a Japanese actress. Next picture on screen as a picture that Kyuhyun kissed that Japanese actress. Both of them seemed oblivious to the surrounding around them. Also, they seemed so happy with each other. They were smiling away when the pictures were taken and the head line wrote, "Super Junior's maknae found a new love after marriage life-She is no other than his co-star" It was as if a millions of arrows had shot Hyun Heon's heart in one go, causing her to suffer to much pain. Her tears ran down her cheeks unknowingly. She finally know the reasons...the reasons why Kyuhyun had not been contacting her...had been avoiding her calls.

She ran to her room with her hands covering the side of her head. She did not want her unnies(sisters) to think that she is crying at that moment. But too bad, they all knew the fact that she is crying. They followed her to her room and found out that Hyun Heon was sitting at the front of her bed, staring blankly into space with tears, soaking her whole face. Kristine went in first and sat down next to her. She placed an arm over her shoulders and brought her for a hug. Both Jin Hyun and Min Young stood by their sides. They knew how painful Hyun Heon felt at that moment. They had gone through this kind of torment before...but for Hyun Heon, it was her first time.

"I wish to be alone," said Hyun Heon, weakly, "Go out,"

"No," said Kristine, firmly as she hugged her dongsaeng(Younger one) more tightly, "We won't let you go through this alone,"

Hyun Heon did not say anything after that and remained quiet.

"I'll force Ryeowook oppa(brother) to tell me the truth next time I talk to him," said Min Young, trying to convince Hyun Heon at the moment, "I'll let him tell me the explanation,"

"No need," said Hyun Heon, with her both eyes closed as she laid in Kristine's embrace, "I...I do not wish to know anything about him anymore. Don't bother to ask Ryeowook oppa(brother),"

"But-" said Jin Hyun but she was cut off Kristine's glare. Kristine knew Hyun Heon needs time to calm down. Therefore, she would not listen to anyone. This applies to everyone when they're angry. They do not wish to listen to anyone's opinion.

Although Hyun Heon seemed quite bad and heartless to do this to Kyuhyun but she had no choice. She is tired of this kind of lifestyle. Once again, she was deceived by a guy. The man whom she love so much had dumped her. No one knew what really happened, only Kyuhyun or maybe Super Junior knows. The news just came in so sudden and it shocked everyone. Hyun Heon was really tired...she hates it...she had the urge to give up...her life seemed so meaningless right now...because her energy bar (Kyuhyun), her willpower of moving forward had gone...maybe had gone forever....

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!! Here's the new update!!! Just wanna tell you all, I reupload a new chapter today...cause my chapter 104 and chapter 105 disappeared after the problem which happened to this site. Lucky all other chapters are still there. Thank GOD!!! Or else, I will go crazy. I really will!

So please COMMENT MORE AGAIN K? Haha!

By the way, F(x)'s Sullie Starcall me today!!! WOoo!!!! I'm so happy!!! Kekeke!

Okay, I'm off to work now!!! Will update asap!!!

Have a nice day and I do not own this picture ^z^