Life After Temporary Separation...(Part 3) Fulfilling My Promise To You...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Finally, it was the day when the Universal Girls could take a day off from their hectic schedule. On this day, the girls were in their dorms, slacking their time off. Kristine was in the living room, browsing through the variety shows while Min Young was in the kitchen, cooking their late lunch. She had been learning how to cook some delicious korean delicacies from Ryeowook before he went to Japan with his fellow Super Junior members. Hyun Heon was inside her room, reading a novel while listening a song from her earpiece. She did not hear Jin Hyun knocking on her door so she came into Hyun Heon's room and sat down in front of her on her bed. Hyun Heon stared at her unnie(sister) curiously.

"Yes?" asked Hyun Heon as she took out both her earpiece.

"Don't say I did not do anything to help you," said Jin Hyun. She threw two tickets on her bed, "Its tonight. I can accompany you there though,"

Hyun Heon reached out and took one ticket and read it. After reading, her eyes grew big. She stared at Jin Hyun surprisingly.

"This...this," she said, "How do you get these? When I went to buy it, they said it was sold out,"

"Online," replied Jin Hyun, smiling, "I managed to book two tickets for us,"

Hyun Heon just could not stop smiling at the ticket in front of her. Of course, she was thankful to Jin Hyun until she went forward to hug her tightly.

"Kumowo unnie(thanks sister)," said Hyun Heon.

"Don't mention it," said Jin Hyun, patting her donsaeng's(younger one) back,"What are sisters for?"

Hyun Heon did not say anything back but she kept hugging Jin Hyun. She was her savior. It had been three and a half months.Hyun Heon had been waiting for this day to come. She had been longing for this day to come, so that she could see Kyuhyun once again. After some time, without further ado, she immediately threw away her book and ran to the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was just a few minutes before Kyuhyun's musical performance. He was at the side of the stage, preparing himself with his other co-actors. He could see the audience from the place he was standing. He scanned through the whole theatre, hoping that he could see his parents and his sister. They promised him that they would come and support him.

Among the crowd sat Jin Hyun and Hyun Heon. Both of them were waitng eagerly for the musical to start. They waited for a few more mintues and next, the whole theatre was dark. The musical was starting. Throughout the whole performance, Hyun Heon never really look away from Kyuhyun. As always, she was watching him and smiling away. She was proud that Kyuhyun is talented. He is a singer yet he is a good actor too. Other than Kyuhyun himself, both Jin Hyun and Hyun Heon came to support Sunny as well. She is a great unnie(sister) of them. Before Universal Girls had debuted, Sunny always took care of them and gave them advice on how to become an amazing idol. Hyun Heon touched her necklace and the ring on her finger while she stared at Kyuhyun from afar. She never really took them out apart from her performance. She had always treat them as if they were her assets.

"I didn't know Kyuhyun oppa(brother) can act so well," said Jin Hyun under her scarf. Both Jin Hyun and Hyun Heon were disguising themselves in order not to be recognised by the crowd.

"Its not too late to discover it now," smiled Hyun Heon. She was still wearing her nerdy glasses. The last time she wore those glasses was the time when Kyuhyun kissed her in his car. Then, she applauded along with the crowd as its the curtain call of the musical. The musical would end soon and both the girls had to rush back to their dorms. The two of them sneaked out of their dorm without telling their manager unnie(sister). However, Kristine and Min Young had already created a plan for the four of them so that they could tell their manager unnie(sister) when she drops by out of the blue.

"You sure you're not giving him the thing yourself?" asked Jin Hyun as she walked out of the theatre with Hyun Heon, "I mean, it will be best if you give him personally,"

"I know," sighed Hyun Heon, looking back at her unnie(sister), "But, there are too many people here and in the backstage. People may see us. Furthermore, I had someone to pass it to him for me,"

"Really?" said Jin Hyun, "Who?"

With that, Hyun Heon began to explain everything to Jin Hyun. She was in the washroom all the while when Hyun Heon did that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kyuhyun was rushing a flight back to Japan after his musical performance. Therefore, he did not have the time to eat. On the plane, he was seated right beside his stylist. He took out a lunch box from his bag and passed it to one of the air stewardess.

"Can you heat it up for me?" asked Kyuhyun, "I need to eat it,"

Being friendly, the female air stewardess nodded her hand and took the lunch box and walked towards the plane kitchen.

Kyuhyun rested his body on his seat and closed his eyes to rest until he heard someone calling him.

"Sir," said the female air stewardess, "Your food is ready,"

Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes and nodded in reply. He sat up after a while and opened the lunch box cover. Once he opened the lunch box cover, the aroma of the food invaded his nose. He was so hungry. He took a spoon of rice with meat together in one go. However, when he placed the spoon inside his mouth, he felt something funny. He found out that the taste was so familiar...very familiar...yes! Thats right!!! That was exactly what Hyun Heon cooked...her style of cooking. He would never forget the taste of the food that she cooked. He recognised the taste but thats weird...

~*~*~*~*FLASHBACK~*~*~*~*

Kyuhyun was sitting on the armchair while he was preparing for the musical. He went through his script once again and drank a mouthful of water. His throat was dry and he did not wish to disrupt his performance because of his throat. Suddenly, the door went opened and Kyuhyun's stylist walked towards him with a lunch box in her hands. She placed it in front of him.

"What's this?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Another gift from your fans," replied his stylist as she went on to style his hair properly, "However, this fan is more thoughtful. She brought you food rather than those posters or some unneccessary things,"

Kyuhyun took a look at the lunch box and nodded, "Maybe I'll eat it later. If you're hungry, you can eat it,"

"No need," said the stylist, "I'll be dead if your fan finds out this matter. You better eat it,"

"Em," Kyuhyun nodded, "Araseo(I get it). Help me put inside my backpack. I'll eat it while I'm in the plane,"

With that, Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards the door and went out to join his other co-actors.

~*~*~*~*END OF FLASHBACK~*~*~*~*

Kyuhyun found it very weird...his stylist said that it was from his fans but he himself felt strongly that it was cooked by Hyun Heon. He was very confused.

"Hyun Heon said that she is a fan of Super Junior," thought Kyuhyun, "So, will he use this excuse to give me the food?"

Kyuhyun turned and saw that his stylist was still awake. So, he turned and faced her.

"Noona(sister)," he began, "I've something to ask you,"

"Hmm?" said the stylist while reading her fashion magazine, "What do you want to ask?"

"You said a fan gave you this lunch box so that you can pass it to me, right?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Correct," replied the stylist.

"Do you know her? Do you recognised her? Did she wear glasses? Those nerdy nerdy type of glasses?" Kyuhyun's questions were like a machine gun, kept asking his stylist non-stop.

However, it seemed that the stylist hesitated before answering Kyuhyun, "Err...I...I do not know her...Yea, she did wear glasses,"

"Are you sure you don't know who she is?" questioned Kyuhyun, "I mean, do she look like some celebrity?"

"Why are you asking this?" asked the stylist, "I mean, I promised her not to tell her. I can't break my promise,"

"But this is very important to me!" said Kyuhyun, "Very important! Was she Hyun Heon? Lee Hyun Heon? Maknae from Universal Girls? Is she the one? Is she?"

The stylist's eyes grew big and pointed a finger at Kyuhyun, "Ya...how...how do you know? Out of so many fans, you can guess it correctly,"

"So she really did it," muttered Kyuhyun to himself, "She never forgets our promise at all,"

"What did you say?" asked the stylist, "Can you say it louder so I can get what you're saying?"

"Err...nothing," replied Kyuhyun as he began to eat his rice, "Did she say anything else?"

The stylist just shook his head, "Anio(no). She just pleaded me to give you this lunch box and not to tell you she came to watch your performance,"

"Nothing else?" asked Kyuhyun.

"What else do you want?" asked the stylist as she used her magazine to hit Kyuhyun's head gently, "Or do you expect her to be like other crazy fan girls crowding around you saying 'I love you Kyuhyun oppa(brother)' or 'Kyuhyun oppa(brother)  You're so handsome!' Oh please! She's an idol too! Furthermore, she's just a normal fan of Super Junior,"

Kyuhyun kept quiet for awhile and his stylist just went back to read her magazine. Yes, Hyun Heon did fulfill her promise to Kyuhyun. It was to come and watch his performance. However, everything was too late now. If Kyuhyun knows that the fan girl was actually Hyun Heon, he may be would run out and meet her. All he could do now was to cherish the food in front of him.That was Hyun Heon's sign of love and support for him but yet, in the end, he will still hurt her. He felt miserable after thinking about it. It was as if he was crushed in between two big rocks...he was having difficulty to breathe...this applied to his situation now. Both sides were his commitments yet, he could only choose one path...

Difficult choice...difficult....

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys!!! Sorry about the LATE reply! I was having writer's block these few days! Haha! Hope my current chapter is fine! I'll try to update as much as I can! I'm having trouble at my work place so I somehow do not have the mood to write the story...so sorry about it...I'll try to update as many as I can! Sorry for keep you guys waiting! MIANHE!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE OKAY?

Have a nice day and I do not own the picture!

Thank you!