Their First Date (Part 2)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

"Slowly," said Kyuyhyun as he hold on to Hyun Heon shoulders, preventing her from falling.

"Hyun Heon ssi, there's a staircase in front," he added.

"Oppa (brother), so must I walk down or up?" Hyun Heon asked, still closing her eyes with her two hands.

Kyuhyun: Down.

Hyun Heon: Araseo (I get it).

So, Kyuhyun guided Hyun Heon down the stair case while the other crew members were busy filming the two of them. They too, knew about the plan that Kyuhyun had organised (with Super Junior members) and merely grin at each other. All of them then went onto the escalator with the On-Screen couple.

Hyun Heon felt something was moving.

"Oppa? Where are we now?"

"We're on the escalator now. We're reaching soon." he assured her.

As soon as they reached the place, Kyuhyun said, "Now you can open your eyes,"

Hyun Heon did as she was told to. She slowly moved her hands away from her eyes. The light seemed to pierce through her eyes as she struggled to see what was in front of her. Finally, when she saw it, hung opened, even wider when she saw the limousine. As for now, the limousine could not be compared to what she is seeing. She realised she was standing outside one of the cabins (Singapore Flyer). She immediately turned to Kyuhyun but found out that he was staring at her all this while.

"Do you like it?" He smiled.

"Its beyond my imagination~" replied Hyun Heon as her eyes scanned through the whole cabin.

She was greeted by a table settled in the middle of the cabin, decorated with several beautiful flowers and lighted candles (those electrical ones). Besides that, there were two plates of food, on each end of the table. They were going to have their dinner there.

Kyuhyun went into the cabin first and held out his hand to Hyun Heon.

"Becareful when you step in," he told Hyun Heon, "The cabin will jerk a little,"

Upon hearing that, a smile went across Hyun Heon face as she was touched by what Kyuhyun had done for her, so sincere can caring. Indeed, she made the right choice to choose him as her ideal type. She then, took hold of Kyuhyun's hand and walked into the cabin.

"Wow," said Hyun Heon, "I feel like I'm living in a dream,"

"You dream had just started," replied Kyuhyun as he pulled out the chair for Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon thanked him and sat down,

"Steak?"

Kyuhyun looked up, "You cannot eat steak?"

"Ani(No)..."explained Hyun Heon,"it has been a long time ever since I've tasted this,"

Both of them laughed.

Suddenly, Hyun Heon asked Kyuhyun a question, "Are there cameras here?"

Kyuhyun: Of course!

Hyun Heon: Ahh...I see. She said as she took out a red rose in the vase in front of her.

Kyuhyun: I did not know what type of flowers you prefer so I bought every type of flowers in the shop.

Kyuhyun chewed on his piece of steak as he told Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon: Oh. I like rose. *Hold up the rose she was holding* But the combination of every flower was good. I like it. Thank you Kyuhyun oppa (brother).

Kyuhyun felt blissful upon hearing what Hyun Heon had said. Yes, everything went out well. He looked at her smile and he himself, smiled too. He then raised his glass wine.

"Do you take wine?" he asked.

"I do, but I can drink a little only," replied Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun: Ah~ Lucky I chose a wine which has a lower percentage of alcohol.

Hyun Heon too, raised her wine glass.

"Jiang! (cheers)!" both of them said and they continued to eat their food.

"You're studying at SM International High School right?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon nodded her head and continued, "I'm graduating this year,"

"Aigoo!" said Kyuhyun as he went forward and patted on Hyun Heon's head, "our Hyun Heon has grown up!"

"Eh?" Hyun Heon was eating her steak half way and was shocked at Kyuhyun's sudden action and her nervousness soon came and she nearly choked.

Kyuhyun too, felt that it was too fast for them to be that close as they were only knew each other (well) in only one day. He immediately apologized to Hyun Heon.

“Mianhamnida (I am sorry) " He said as he drank his wine in order to drive the awkwardness away.

"Ah, Kwenchana (its alright)." replied Hyun Heon.

She was intending to cut another piece of the steak but found out she had eaten everything. She looked at Kyuhyun's plate. He too, had finished his serving.

"Do you want to see the view with me?" asked Hyun Heon as she pointed to the view outside Singapore.

Kyuhyun: Sure.

Both of them walked towards the glass panels and looked outside.

"The sun is setting," said Hyun Heon.

"Its beautiful here," commented Kyuhyun, "in Singapore."

"Would you come back to tour around?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Someday I will. I just hope that I will not be mobbed by fans."

Hyun Heon laughed at Kyuhyun's witty reply.

"For that, you better don't come," said Hyun Heon, humorously.

After that, both of them, kept quiet for some time as they admired the beauty of the Lion City, Hyun Heon's homeland which she's going to say goodbye soon. (She's going back to Korea the next morning).

Finally,....

"Hyun Heon ah..." said Kyuhyun.

"Yes oppa(brother)?" replied Hyun Heon, staring at Kyuhyun who was looking outside.

"Lets live well together,"

Automatically, Hyun Heon smiled upon hearing what Kyuhyun said.

"Ne..."

At that moment, Kyuhyun took out his phone.

"I think I have your number." He said.

Hyun Heon: Me too...we went to a show before and we exchanged our numbers. I've saved it under my contacts.

After that, Kyuhyun went closer to Hyun Heon and put his arms around her shoulders,

"Let's take a picture,"

Hyun Heon, willingly took the picture with him as they spent their very last moments of their date talking about their own group members. (Super Junior members and Universal Girls members). They took the limousine back to their hotel and prepared for the flight back to Korea the next morning.

After returning to the hotel room, Hyun Heon found out that all the members were sleeping but that was not important to her at all. Her mind was filled with the wonderful memories she had with Kyuhyun that evening. However, she soon realised that she did not take picture with Kyuhyun using her phone.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys! Looking forward to the next chapter??? I hope you are as excited as me!!! :) Have a nice day!

Again, I do not own the picture! :D