All I Want For Christmas Is You...(Part Two)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Hyun Heon eyes were glued at the people on the stage. All the members of the SM ballad were there.

"Announghaseyo(Hello) Hyun Heon ssi," said Jonghyun.

"Deh, Announghaseyo(Hello)," replied Hyun Heon as she stood up and gave them a bow.

"Merry Christmas!" said Jino, waving his hand around but stopped when Kyuhyun turned around and stared at him.

"Merry Christmas," replied Hyun Heon, smiling.

"Hyun Heon ah," Kyuhyun said from the stage, "Actually, you don't have to stand,"

Hyun Heon sat down awkwardly.

"Ok," said Jay, "Here we go,"

"Wait a minute," said Hyun Heon, standing up again, "Where are the audience?"

"The audience is you," replied Jonghyun and the four of them smiled at her.

"Dah(Me)?" asked Hyun Heon, "Only me?"

The four of them nodded and the music starts. Hyun Heon slowly sat down on the bench again. She stared at Kyuhyun while he was singing. They were singing 'Hot Times'. Hyun Heon was smiling away while she was watching them sing. The song was actually one of her favourite songs and she had the opportunity to listen it live being performed by the band itself.

(P.S: Don't you find the lyrics relates to Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's relationship with each other?)

SONG + Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrhLk5JQrls&list=LL8XB-hoTs63t7uTa7bMs5dw&index=39&feature=plpp_video 

This was the third time Kyuhyun had performed for Hyun Heon. While singing, hie eyes were fixed upon her. He did made some eye contact with her but looked away when he saw that Jonghyun was staring at his direction. After they had finished singing the song, the projector screen suddenly was switched on and it showed "I LOVE YOU" on it with the picture that Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon had took together on it.

Needless to say, Hyun Heon was very touched upon seeing the words on the projector screen. She went up to the stage and hugged Kyuhyun.

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," she said soflty.

"Merry Christmas," said Kyuhyun as he hugged her back.

The two of them were hugging and Jonghyun suddenly cleared his throat. Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon broke apart and stared at him.

"Sorry to disturb," he said, smiling, "But I need to go now. I have a date,"

All of them laughed as they know who his partner was.

"Araseo(I get it)," said Kyuhyun, "Have fun,"

"You too, hyung(Brother)," replied Jonghyun, taking his bag and ready to walk out of the hall, "Have fun with Hyun Heon too!"

"Thank you for your help!" shouted Kyuhyun and Jonghyun gave him a salute wave and walked out of the hall.

"Err," said Jino, "I think I shall make a move too. Maybe I should get myself a girlfriend tonight so I won't feel that I'm left out,"

Everyone laughed at his witty comment.

"I'll go with you then," said Jay, "I'll have to join my members for the Christmas party,"

"Araseo(I get it)," replied Kyuhyun and giving the two a pat on their shoulders, "Thanks for today,"

"No problem!" said Jino, "But I expect good news from you! Oops! Did I say it too loud?"

"What are you all talking about?" asked Hyun Heon, looking at them blankly, "How come I don't get it at all,"

"Its good that you don't get it. He always speaks without thinking," said Jay, hitting Jino's back.

Jino: Hey!

Jay disregarded Jino's protest and went nearer to Kyuhyun, "The rest will depends on you bro. We had done our best,"

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," said Kyuhyun.

With that, both Jay and Jino went out of the hall leaving Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon behind. Kyuhyun turned and faced Hyun Heon.

"So," he began, "I've given you your present. Where's mine?"

Hyun Heon pulled Kyuhyun down the stage and to where she was sitting earlier on. She took out a box from her bag and handed to Kyuhyun.

"Although my gift is not as big as what you gave me," she said, "But, I hope you'll like it,"

"Can I open now?" asked Kyuhyun, looking at her.

Hyun Heon nodded,  Kyuhyun slowly tore the gift wrapper and placed it by the side. He opened the box and saw his Christmas gift. Its a watch.

"I hope you like it," Hyun Heon said.

"Babo(Silly girl)," replied Kyuhyun, smiling, "Of course I like it,"

"I was so touched when you gave me the necklace on my birthday so I'm thinking of giving you something really meaningful," explained Hyun Heon, "For example...for example when you're wearing this watch, it means that I'm always with you by your side, every minute, every second,"

After hearing that, Kyuhyun leans in and kissed Hyun Heon on her forehead.

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," he said after kissing her. He then took off his old watch and wore the one Hyun Heon had gave him. 

"I'll wear it everytime," said Kyuhyun, smiling at her.

"Promise?" asked Hyun Heon, sticking out her finger.

"Promise," said Kyuhyun, taking out his finger and made the pinky promise sign with Hyun Heon.

With that, he took Hyun Heon's hand and walked out of the hall. Hyun Heon's heart was pounding very fast as that was the first time Kyuhyun took her by her hand. For the previous experience, he would hold onto her wrist or shoulders but this time round, it was her hands.

"Where...where are we going?" she asked, trying to sound normal.

"Home," replied Kyuhyun, "We still have some ham and turkey meat at home isn't it? I'm hungry,"

After than saying that, Kyuhyun intertwined his fingers with Hyun Heon and walked out of the church. The church was just a walking distance away from their house. Kyuhyun too, was nervous at holding Hyun Heon's hand for the first time. However, he tried to act calm.

"Funny isn't it?" Kyuhyun said while walking back to their house.

"Funny?" asked Hyun Heon.

"We're holding hands now,"  replied Kyuhyun, smiling, "Only after three months of filming the show,"

"Oh," said Hyun Heon, with her cheeks burning hot, "Haha,"

"It seemed that we did everything, except for holding hands together," said Kyuhyun, "We hug, we kiss, we sleep together before, except for holding hands,"

Hyun Heon found that Kyuhyun was acting weird that night. He had been talking about the intimate scenes they had before ever since they started filming.

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)," began Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun: Hmm?

"Why are you acting so weird today?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Nothing," replied Kyuhyun as he looked around at the camera crew people.

They were reaching their house soon and the production crew members would stop filming until they had reached the lift. Kyuhyun was still holding hands with Hyun Heon went they reached the lift.

"And cut!" shouted the PD, "We're done for today,"

"Kamsahamida(Thank you)!" both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon said as they bowed to every production crew member.

When the production crew members had left the scene, the two of them went into the lift. Fortunately for Kyuhyun, there were only the two of them. He bit his lips and turned and faced Hyun Heon who was staring at the floor.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!! Another update!!! The confession will be next chapter!!! Please look forward to it!!! Muahaha! :D

COMMENT MORE!

I do not own the picture! :D