Lunar New Year...(Part 8) Setting A New Record

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went into the room to play Starcraft together. For a beginner like Hyun Heon, Kyuhyun had to explain the games rules as well as how to play the game to her. Hyun Heon listened carefully and kept nodding her head. That scene was as if a teacher is teaching his student how to solve some difficult maths problem. After explaining to Hyun Heon, Hyun Heon went to her room and took her Macbook with her to Kyuhyun's room. She connected her Macbook to Kyuhyun's Macbook and downloaded the game. For the first few rounds when Hyun Heon started playing, she kept losing to Kyuhyun. Being the winner, Kyuhyun kept posing his winner pose, making Hyun Heon pout at one side. However, Hyun Heon was not a sore loser. She persisted to play the game eventhough she kept losing to Kyuhyun. Finally, her efforts did paid her off. At last, she won against the GameKyu. For the next few rounds of the game, she kept on winning. For the last round, she won again. She screamed and jumped out of her chair and kept jumping on the floor happily.

"I won! I won!" shouted Hyun Heon with both her hands up in the air.

"Ya! Waeyo?(Why)" Kyuhyun asked. He did not even know who he was asking...not Hyun Heon...not himself...definitely not his Macbook.

"I won~I won~" chanted Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun stood up and went in front the nearly-go-insane-Hyun Heon and shook her shoulders.

"Yea you won," said Kyuhyun. Or not, he admitted his defeat.

"Are you angry?" asked Hyun Heon, back to her normal state. Judging by Kyuhyun's sulky expression, she thought that he was angry in losing to her.

"Anio(No)," replied Kyuhyun, "I'm like that when I lose a game,"

"Come on~" said Hyun Heon, tugging Kyuhyun's long sleeve while pouting, "Don't be like that anymore,"

Looking at Hyun Heon's cute aegyo, Kyuhyun gave out a soft smile and hugged her by the shoulders.

"I don't feel like playing anymore. We have been playing for three hours," said Kyuhyun.

"Alright then," sighed Hyun Heon, "But I want to play it next time, with you,"

"Bwo?(what)" exclaimed Kyuhyun, "I thought you said that you're not into computer games?"

"I'm kind of addicted with the game right now," replied Hyun Heon as she poked out her tongue.

"Fine," said Kyuhyun, "I'll make sure I'll win you for the next time,"

"We'll see then," replied Hyun Heon, smiling cheekily.

Just nice, when Hyun Heon had finished her sentence, they heard the front door opened. It must be Kyuhyun's parents and Ara were back from the Supermarket. Both of them went down to help out with the bags of groceries. After that, Hyun Heon offer to help Kyuhyun's mother and Ara to wrap the dumplings while Kyuhyun's father took his afternoon nap in his room. Kyuhyun was in his room, surfing the net, or lets say, watching historical dramas. After the three women had wrapped finished the dumplings, it was nearly dinner time. Kyuhyun's mother prepared their dinner with lots of appetizing food, most of it were meat(Muahaha), the side dishes and their favourite seafood kimchi soup. Everyone ate the dinner happily and again, the three women helped each other in washing the dishes. It was already 8.30pm at night when the washing of the dishes were settled. Kyuhyun's mother cut some of the fruits, brought by Hyun Heon and placed in on a plate. Ara took the plates to the living room and placed it on the coffee table. After that, Kyuhyun's mother joined her family and Hyun Heon on the couch to eat the fruits.

"The fruits are very fresh," commented Kyuhyun's father.

"Ah~Jincha(really)?" said Hyun Heon, "I'm so glad to hear that,"

"Are you two going anywhere later on?" asked Kyuhyun's mother.

"Yea, we are," Kyuhyun replied before Hyun Heon did.

"Since when we are-" said Hyun Heon, curiously.

"I'm bringing you out later right? Don't you remember? We've discussed it earlier on," interupted Kyuhyun. He shot her a just-say-yes look.

"Err...yea," said Hyun Heon, understand what he meant about, "We're going out later,"

"Going out is good," said Kyuhyun's father, "Just becareful of those reporters,"

"And your fans," continued Ara, "It will be a total fiasco when your fans sees you,"

"Araseo(I get it)," replied Kyuhyun, "I think we'll go out soon. We need to get changed,"

With that, he took Hyun Heon's hand and pulled her up from her seat and went up the stairs. Upon landing the second storey, Kyuhyun released her hand and stared at Hyun Heon. However, he found out that Hyun Heon was already staring back at him.

"Kyuhyun oppa(brother)," said Hyun Heon, "How can you lie to your parents saying that we're going out later? We didn't discuss this in the first place,"

Kyuhyun laughed and went forward to Hyun Heon, "We're really going out,"

"Eh? Going out? Where?" asked Hyun Heon, surprised.

"I'll tell you on our way there," said Kyuhyun, pushing Hyun Heon gently to her room, "Remember to wear something warm. Its cold outside. And, remember to take your nerdy glasses along with you,"

Upon hearing Kyuhyun saying, 'nerdy glasses', Hyun Heon used her fist to hit Kyuhyun's arm.

"That's not nerdy at all," said Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun laughed, "I can only say your glasses look nerdy because when you wear it, you looked like a nerd. Will you prefer me to call you a nerd? No right? So I guess I'll have to say your nerdy glasses make you look nerdy. Furthermore, I do not wish my girlfriend is a nerd,"

Hyun Heon nodded her head, admitting her defeat to Mr Cho Kyuhyun, "Fine, you win,"

Kyuhyun laughed again and patted her head, "I'll see you in a minute,"

With that, he went to his room to change while Hyun Heon changed her clothes too. Both of them met outside their rooms after several minutes. Hyun Heon put on a light makeup while Kyuhyun set his hair in a neat arrangement. (means that his hair is going in one direction)

Kyuhyun is wearing this: http://shawolandelfindo.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/457bj.jpg 

Hyun Heon is wearing this: http://www.girlsladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/1cd9e48571outfit1.jpg1.jpg 

Both of them went down the stairs. The other Cho family members were still eating fruits and watching television.

"Kyuhyun ah," said Kyuhyun's mother, "Becareful,"

"Araseo omma(I get it, mother)," replied Kyuhyun.

"Get going then, have fun," said Kyuhyun's father.

"Ne," said Hyun Heon giving them a bow and a wave to Ara.

Kyuhyun opened the front door and waited for Hyun Heon to come out. Hyun Heon did wore her nerdy glasses, so that, hopefully, people would not recognise her. Kyuhyun did not wear his mouth mask but he had a rather thick scarf covering his neck so if he finds that people is staring suspiciously at him, he could use the scarf to cover his lower part of his face. Kyuhyun was leading the way all the time and Hyun Heon was by his side, looking around curiously.

"Where are we going?" asked Hyun Heon.

"To the carpark lot," replied Kyuhyun.

"Carpark lot?" asked Hyun Heon, "What for?"

"Ya!" said Kyuhyun, controlling his laughter, "You don't expect us to walk to the destination, don't you?"

"Do you have a car in the first place?" asked Hyun Heon, smiling at herself asking such a silly question.

"Yea," replied Kyuhyun, "Who says I don't have?"

Hyun Heon's eyes grew big, "Jincha(really)? You really has a car?"

"Duh...Of course I has a car, many people thought I do not drive because I don't drive to work," explained Kyuhyun, "There, in front, that's my car,"

Hyun Heon looked at the direction Kyuhyun was pointing. What she saw was a black coloured car. Kyuhyun indeed has a car. Kyuhyun walked in front and opened the car door for her. With a smile, Hyun Heon entered the car and waited Kyuhyun to join her.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's another update!!!

Please comment guys!!! Thanks alot!!!

Again, I do not own this picture!!! :D