Lunar New Year...(Part 7) Love Just The Way You Are

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

"Ah~" he said while putting his arms around Hyun Heon's shoulders, "Finally, its just the two of us,"

"Ya," said Hyun Heon, pouting, "Why didn't you go and help out with the groceries? I mean, you should help to take. The things must be very heavy,"

"If I go," said Kyuhyun, "How about you? There's no way I'm leaving you alone in the house. And, if I bring you along with me, we may get caught by the reporters,"

"You're right," sighed Hyun Heon, playing with her hanbok ribbon, "So what shall we do now?"

"Actually," said Kyuhyun, honestly, "I also don't know what to do,"

"Well, you can always play your Starcraft," replied Hyun Heon, "I can find something to do my own,"

"But-" said Kyuhyun but he could not continue. He wanted to play Starcraft so badly but he also wanted to be with Hyun Heon's side at the same time.

"Aissh!" said Kyuhyun, taking a cushion for hugging, "I'll stay with you then,"

"Will you regret your decision?" asked Hyun Heon, "Its such a rare thing to see Cho Kyuhyun has some self control for his games,"

"You're the exception," replied Kyuhyun, using his fist to knock on Hyun Heon's head gently.

"I didn't force you to stay with me. You did it willingly," said Hyun Heon.

"Fine," Kyuhyun surrendered, "I did it in my own wish, happy?"

Hyun Heon pouted and nodded her head. She went on to take out her phone and pressed to change it to a camera mode. She placed it in front of the two of them.

"Smile~" she told Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun did it without any hesitation. After taking the photo, Hyun Heon went on to set it as her new wallpaper.

"This is really nice," said Hyun Heon, still staring at the picture.

Kyuhyun proceed to put his head on Hyun Heon's shoulders.

"Thats because there's me in it," Kyuhyun boasted.

Hyun Heon disregarded that and went on, "I never really imagine myself wearing a hanbok and taking a picture with you in it. You know, its like a dream come true. I've always wish that I could wear a hanbok when I'm taking my wedding photos but it seems I wore it faster than I thought,"

"You wish to wear a hanbok for your wedding photos?" asked Kyuhyun, also staring at the photo.

Hyun Heon nodded silently.

"But I'm contented now," said Hyun Heon, smiling to herself, "At least I have the chance to wear it,"

"There will be more opportunities," Kyuhyun told her and hugged her on the waist while his head was still lying on Hyun Heon's shoulders.

"Kyuhyun oppa," began Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun: Hmm?

"Since we have time now," said Hyun Heon, "Why not you teach me how to play Starcraft?"

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun immediately sat up.

"Ya..." he said, "Are you sure?"

Hyun Heon nodded her head, "I don't want to be a girlfriend who don't know anything. Also, we'll have a common interest although I don't really fancy playing computer games,"

Kyuhyun laughed and patted on her head, "Araseo(I get it)! Thank you for sacrificing your time for me,"

With that, he stood up and stretched out his hand to Hyun Heon who was still sitting down on the couch. Hyun Heon placed her hand on his palm and Kyuhyun pulled her up. Both of them walked up the stairs and to Kyuhyun's room while interlocking their hands together.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's another update!!! Sorry for being short!!! I've just rushed it through!!!

Again, please comment!

I do not own this picture!!!