This Has Been My Secret Since....19 April 2007

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

On the way back to Hyun Heon's house, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon did not sit together in the bus. Kyuhyun was sitting with Ryeowook while Hyun Heon sat with Min Young. One pair was in the front while the other pair was sitting at the back of the bus. Everyone had sensed something wrong between the two of them.

"What happened to you and Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)?" asked Min Young.

"How would I know?" said Hyun Heon, angrily,"I simply asked him one question and he started yelling at me,"

"Maybe he have his reasons?" suggested Min Young.

"Maybe he has," said Hyun Heon, "But, he suddenly shouted at me in front of everyone! Do you know how shocked I am just now?"

"You can't ignore him everytime right?" said Min Young, "I mean, he's staying over at your house,"

"Aisshh!" said Hyun Heon as she laid back on her seat, "I'll see first what I can do,"

"Just remember, if you two keep continue to quarrel, many people will be very miserable, for example me and Ryeowook oppa(Brother),"

"You," said Hyun Heon as she gave Min Young a push on the shoulder, "All you care is yourself and your Ryeowook oppa(Brother),"

"Oops!" said Min Young, "Sorry!"

At the back of the bus, Kyuhyun was listening to his ipod with Ryeowook by his side. Ryeowook had called Kyuhyun alot of times but he did not reply him. Ryeowook then went on to take off one of the earpiece Kyuhyun was wearing.

"Hyung(Brother)," said Kyuhyun in a restless tone, "I have no mood to play now. Let me listen to my music,"

"Who says I want to play with you?" said Ryeowook, "What exactly happened to you and Hyun Heon?"

"Nothing happened," lied Kyuhyun but his facial expression had given himself away.

"Nearly everyone saw what happened," said Ryeowook, "You yelled at her. Is it about that matter?"

Kyuhyun turned and faced Ryeowook. True enough, Ryeowook was one of the few that understand him the most. Kyuhyun gave a slight nod and rested his back on the seat.

"It isn't her fault to ask you," said Ryeowook, "You did not tell her the truth also,"

"I know," replied Kyuhyun, "I was a little rash that time,"

"Find a chance to explain to her," Ryeowook told him, "She'll forgive you when she knows the truth,"

"I think its kind of hard," said Kyuhyun, "She's really angry this time,"

"But, still, you must apologize to her," said Ryeowook, "By the way, we'll be touring around Singapore tomorrow. Will you and Hyun Heon join us or you two have your own programme?"

"How could we have any special programme when she's now mad with me?" snapped Kyuhyun.

"Then apologise to her!" Ryeowook snapped back, "Better be by tonight. The more you delay, the worse it can be,"

"Araseo(I get it)," said Kyuhyun.

With that, Ryeowook returned him his earpiece and Kyuhyun remained quiet throughout the whole journey back to Hyun Heon's house. When they had reached their destination, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went down the bus in silence. All the members watched the two of them with a worried look. Both of them did not talk when they went into the lift. However, when Kyuhyun was about to open his mouth to speak, the lift door opened and Hyun Heon walked out of the lift, ignoring him. He had no choice to follow her back to her house. When they had reached Hyun Heon's house, Hyun Heon went straight into her room to take her clothes to bathe in the master bedroom while Kyuhyun bathed in the kitchen toilet. During dinner, both of them ate in silence while Hyun Heon's mother was eyeing them all the time. She had already sensed that something is wrong between the two of them. They were not like that the previous day.

After dinner, all of them gathered in the living room to watch television. However, Hyun Heon sat far away from Kyuhyun. As for Kyuhyun, he could hardly understand what the show was talking about. He even did not read finish the subtitle and it changed to the new one everytime. This time, Hyun Heon's mother decided to bring up a conversation so that the two of them could talk.

"So how's the photo shoot today?" asked Hyun Heon's mother.

"Not bad," replied Hyun Heon, "But it would be perfect if someone did not ruin it at the last bit,"

Kyuhyun knew the 'someone' Hyun Heon had mentioned was him. Also, when Hyun Heon was talking, her eyes were fixed on Kyuhyun.

"Oh," said Hyun Heon's mother, realising that she had asked the wrong question, "Then, what's your plan tomorrow?"

"I don't know," replied Hyun Heon, "Maybe I will stay at home,"

"Why not bring Kyuhyun out to tour around?" her mother suggested.

"He can always join the others to tour around. I'm not in the mood to be someone elses personal tour guide," replied Hyun Heon, hugging the cushion.

"Fine," said Hyun Heon's mother as she stood up and took her house keys, "I shall leave it to yourself to cool yourself down. I'm going to meet my friends to have a chat downstairs. If you need anything, just call me,"

"I get it," replied Hyun Heon.

When Hyun Heon's mother was out of the house, it left Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon in the living room. Hyun Heon did not want to be in the same room with him so she walked into her room. Kyuhyun saw it and immediately went to switch off the television and went to her room. However, when he was about to open the door, Hyun Heon had opened before him and she was carrying her sleeping bag in her arms.

"Where are you going?" asked Kyuhyun, blocking her way.

"I'm not going to share room with you," replied Hyun Heon, "Please excuse me,"

Without hesitation, Kyuhyun grabbed her hand and pulled her back into the room. He went on to lock the door lock.

"What do you want?" said Hyun Heon, using her sleeping bag to defend herself.

Kyuhyun went on to snatch away the sleeping bag, "To explain to you,"

Hyun Heon stared at him and then Kyuhyun began to take off his shirt.

"Ya!" shouted Hyun Heon, "What do you think you are doing?!"

Kyuhyun then took her hand to put on the position near his stomach. Hyun Heon hesitated and Kyuhyun pulled it harder and placed her hand on that position. Although shocked and angry, Hyun Heon's stomach had a backflip while her hand touched Kyuhyun's skin. She felt something rough....she took a look at where she was touching and was startled to see a big scar on Kyuhyun's abdomen.

"Ss..sc...scar..." muttered Hyun Heon under her breath and then looked up to Kyuhyun, "Why do you have a scar here?"

"Remember the accident I had back on 2007?" said Kyuhyun, wearing back his shirt, "I had this scar from that day onwards. I never show anyone except for my family members and my hyungs(Brothers),"

"That's the reason you did not want to take off your shirt while shooting the pictures?" asked Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun nodded.

Tears began to form in Hyun Heon's eyes as she was guilty of yelling at Kyuhyun and blaming him.

"I'm sorry," Hyun Heon said, "I shouldn't-"

"I should be the one who say sorry to you," Kyuhyun cut Hyun Heon off while she was talking, "I should have tell you in the first place. I'm sorry for shouting at you,"

Tears started to roll down Hyun Heon's cheek and Kyuhyun went in front to hug her, "I'm sorry,"

Hyun Heon cried even louder. Kyuhyun broke off the hug and cleaned her face with his long sleeve shirt.

"So are you willing to be my personal tour guide tomorrow?" he asked.

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh and nodded her head, "Where would you want to visit?"

"Hmm," said Kyuhyun, scratching his head, "How about the shopping mall near Sentosa? I heard its the biggest shopping mall in Singapore,"

"You mean Vivo City?" said Hyun Heon, "But we'll have to disguise ourselves,"

Kyuhyun nodded, "I'll leave you with that, I believe you can do this right?"

"I'm not that professional though," said Hyun Heon, frankly, "But I'll try,"

With that, when Hyun Heon was about to take her sleeping bag, Kyuhyun was faster than her.

"I'll sleep in the sleeping bag today," he told her, "As an apology for yelling at you,"

Hyun Heon laughed, "Are you sure? The floor is not nice to sleep on,"

"I'm very sure!" replied Kyuhyun, "I slept on the floor when I first debut! Today is just a warming up session for me,"

Kyuhyun then urged Hyun Heon to sleep on her bed while he, himself, rolled out the sleeping bag on the floor. However, he was not that tired so he decided to switch on his laptop while letting Hyun Heon sleep.

After Hyun Heon had slept and Kyuhyun was surfing the net, there was a knock on the door. Kyuhyun went to open the door. It was Hyun Heon's mother.

"Has Hyun Heon slept?" she asked.

"Yes," replied Kyuhyun, "She has fallen asleep awhile ago,"

"Is everything alright?" asked Hyun Heon's mother, "You two seemed to have an argument,"

"Everything is fine now, auntie," replied Kyuhyun, smiling, "We're back to normal,"

"Ah~" said Hyun Heon's mother, "I'm glad to hear that. I'll shall sleep now too. Don't sleep too late,"

With that, she gave Kyuhyun a pat on his shoulders and went to her room. Kyuhyun closed the door and went on to watch his video. In fact, he was actually watching his own variety show with Hyun Heon, when that time they came back from Hyun Heon's prom. Before he sleeps, he went over to Hyun Heon's bed and covered her with the blanket and gave her a peck on her cheeks without her noticing.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's another update!!! Haha 2 updates today!!! I was shocked to see so much comments today!!! THANK YOU!!!! Love you guys! PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT MORE!!!

SS4 IN JAPAN HAD ENDED FOR THE FIRST DAY!!!

Again, I do not own this picture :D Kyuhyun was wearing the long sleeve shirt above!!! :D