Disguise

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon woke up in the morning just in time for their breakfast. This time round, the breakfast menu had changed. There were spring rolls, chicken wings, bee hoon (as usual) and fried eggs. Kyuhyun ate it in one go. After breakfast, Hyun Heon went on to help her mother with the dishes while Kyuhyun went back to her room first. When Hyun Heon had done with the washing up, she walked to her door and knocked it.

"Come in," said Kyuhyun from inside the room.

Hyun Heon opened the door and found out that Kyuhyun was still in his shirt and sweat pants.

"Why didn't you change?" asked Hyun Heon.

"I don't know what to change to," replied Kyuhyun, frankly, "I've been staring at all these clothes but still, I don't know what to wear to disguise myself,"

With that, Hyun Heon scratched her chin and stared at the clothes Kyuhyun had laid out on her bed. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers and chose a T-shirt, a black jacket(with a hoodie), and a pair of normal jeans for Kyuhyun. She waited for Kyuhyun to change finish before returning back to her room.

"This is so ordinary," said Kyuhyun, "I'll be recognised as soon as I step out of this building,"

"Not yet," said Hyun Heon. She proceed on to take Kyuhyun's mouth mask and help him to wear it and she took his hoodie and covered his hair.

"I look like a sick man who just gotten a flu," commented Kyuhyun while he was wearing his mouth mask.

"Thats the whole point!" said Hyun Heon, grinning at her master piece, "So people will treat you as a sick man rather than recognising you as Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior,"

Kyuhyun smiled behind the mouth mask. He took it off and gave Hyun Heon a high fived.

"So what are you wearing?" he asked, "You can't possibly wear a mouth mask as me. We'll be too obvious in the crowd,"

Hyun Heon laughed as she imagine both Kyuhyun and herself walking in the crowd with their mouth mask, "Ani(No), I'll be wearing normal clothes with my nerdy glasses on! Haha! Fans haven't seen me wearing glasses before so I guess it will be hard for them to recognise me,"

Kyuhyun went out of the room to let Hyun Heon change to her clothes and when she's done, she opened the door and gave Kyuhyun a fright.

"Woah~" said Kyuhyun, "You really look different with your glasses on,"

"Is that a compliment?" asked Hyun Heon.

"You actually looked like a bookworm with those nerdy glasses of yours," replied Kyuhyun, giving her a cheeky smile, "Will you treat that as a compliment?"

After teasing Hyun Heon, he was hit by her on the arm.

"Have you told the others we won't be following them today?" asked Hyun Heon as she organised her bag.

Kyuhyun nodded his head and replied, "I've send a message to Ryeowook yesterday night before I slept. I told them we'll go to the shopping mall our own but they'll pick us up once they had done with the touring,"

"Ok, I see," said Hyun Heon, "I'm done!"

"Ready to go?" asked Kyuhyun as he pointed to the door  after wearing back his mouth mask.

"Let's go!" replied Hyun Heon, with excitement.

With that, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon left the house after bidding Hyun Heon's mother goodbye. They walked out to the main road to the nearest MRT station, basically, a train station to board the train to Vivo City. Upon reaching the MRT station, Hyun Heon helped the both of them to buy their train tickets and then went down to board their train. In the train, there were several people staring at Kyuhyun with his weird outfit. One passenger even asked Hyun Heon, "Is your boyfriend sick?"

Hyun Heon gave a awkward smile and nodded, "Yes, he is,"

Kyuhyun then adjusted his hoodie to cover his hair and pulled Hyun Heon to his side.

"So our plan works?" he whispered into her ear.

Hyun Heon nodded.

"Did you just admit I'm your boyfriend?" teased Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon was shocked. Not knowing what to do, she turned and pulled Kyuhyun down and whispered back into his ear, "You better keep quiet or else we will be exposed soon. These people keep staring at us,"

Kyuhyun laughed, "Are you denying the fact that I'm your boyfriend?"

"You're not in the first place," said Hyun Heon and Kyuhyun hit her head.

"Of course I'm not," he said, trying to speak softly, "I'm your husband,"

"Yea," replied Hyun Heon, giving him a weird look, "As if you are,"

Before Kyuhyun could say anything, both of them had reached their destination. Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon walked out of the train while Kyuhyun's eyes were fixed on Hyun Heon who was walking beside him. He did not want to get lost in such a big shopping mall.

"Where do you want to go?" she asked, glancing at all the Christmas displays in the shopping mall.

"Hmm," said Kyuhyun, "We'll just shop around first,"

Hyun Heon nodded and walked to a particular shop. However, she could not shop at ease with people staring at her and Kyuhyun. At one point, she's afraid that they would be recognised anytime. At the other point, if they were recognised, there would be a huge commotion in the shopping mall and they would be mobbed by fans. Being a celebrity was not that easy. Seeing that Kyuhyun was not interested with shopping, she brought him to the highest level where there's a water area for people/children to play and to view the scenery of Sentosa which is right opposite the shopping mall.

"Do you come here everytime when you come back to Singapore?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Ani(No)," replied Hyun Heon while she fixed her glasses, "I never really fancy coming to such a crowded place where I can be recognise and be mobbed by fans anytime. I mean I love my fans but I don't like getting the attention all the time. You can say this is my first time coming back to Vivo City eversince I debuted,"

"Do you want to play with the water?" asked Kyuhyun, "Haha, it will bring back your lost memories,"

Hyun Heon shook her head. Although she wanted to play but she could not bring herself to play with so many people around them. Kyuhyun saw it and knew that how badly Hyun Heon wanted to play like an ordinary people. Fortunately, luck seemed to be on her side as water droplets started to fall from the sky. It was raining. Everyone outside was running back into the shopping mall to shelter themselves from the incoming rain. When Hyun Heon was about to run inside the shopping mall, Kyuhyun grabbed her hand. She turned and faced him.

"What are you doing?" she asked, giving him a confused look, "Its raining,"

"So?" replied Kyuhyun, "Isn't this the time when you can play with the water with nobody noticing you?"

Hyun Heon: But-

Before Hyun Heon could finish talking, Kyuhyun took her wrist and took her to the water area and started splashing water at her, continuously. Without a second thought, Hyun Heon splashed him back. Both of them were drenched from the rain but they ignored it. They never had so much fun ever since they has become a world wide celebrity. They were restricted to many things, so many until its suffocating them. Finally, they had the chance to enjoy being an ordinary person again, with no cameras filming them, with no managers by their side nagging them to do the things what a celebrity should do.

However, their happy moments were about to end when they heard a whistle from afar. Both of them disregarded it and continued to play between themselves, splashing water at each other. They stopped until noticing a man standing in front of them. Its the security guard. He gave the both of them a stern look.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ELLO!!! Haha! Here's another update!!! I won't be updating tonight! I'm sorry because I'm off to help out at my tuition centre for the Christmas party until very late!!! Sorry guys! Will update as soon as possible!!!

PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE!!! <3

Again, I do not own this picture :D

I just updated chapter 24: Supermarket Date, with a link of a song. Listen while reading it! :D Haha!