First Kiss

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Hyun Heon immediately went to open the door. At the moment she opened it, she saw the drunk Kyuhyun in front of her. His body fell towards her and she quickly held his falling body.

"Kyuhyun oppa(brother), kwenchana?(Are you alright)" asked Hyun Heon, still holding onto Kyuhyun.

Her eyes sought Kyuhyun's and she realised that he had tears in his eyes.

"Ya! Lee Hyun Heon!" said Kyuhyun in his drunken tone.

"Eh?" replied Hyun Heon. She then found out her hands were on Kyuhyun's chest.

"Why do you make my life so miserable?" continued Kyuhyun, with his eyes half opened, "WHY?"

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun oppa!(Brother) I have my own reasons," replied the tired Hyun Heon who was trying her best to make Kyuhyun stand.

"Reasons? REASONS?" yelled Kyuhyun, "I don't want your reasons!"

"Then what do you want?" asked Hyun Heon, closed to shouting too.

"I want..." said Kyuhyun, now looking at Hyun Heon.

Their faces were just inches apart. Kyuhyun started to move closer to Hyun Heon. Hyun Heon knew what he was up to and quickly move away but it was too late. Kyuhyun grapped her waist and moved it closer to his. This was the first time they were so close to each other.

"Kyuhyun oppa(brother)..." cried Hyun Heon, struggling to get away from his grip. "You can't do this to me..."

Kyuhyun disregarded her cries and continued,

"Why do you say Eunhyuk hyung(brother) is your ideal type? WHY?"

"I..." Hyun Heon stuttered as she refused to maintain eye contact with Kyuhyun, "Because I like him,"

"You're lying," replied Kyuhyun.

"I'm not! I really like him! I-" Hyun Heon was cut off by Kyuhyun as he pressed his lips on hers. His mouth reeked with alcohol he had been drinking for the past few hours.

Hyun Heon tried to break off the kiss but she failed. In fact, Kyuhyun went on and pinned her on the wall and kissed her forcefully.

He bit her lower lip, looking for entrance. Hyun Heon could not stand the pain and started to moan. Kyuhyun slipped his tongue inside and continued kissing her. His hands, one of them was in between her hair, the other hugging her waist.

Hyun Heon started to hit Kyuhyun on the chest but still, Kyuhyun carried on. Tears began to flow down to her cheeks as she somehow responded to his kisses. However, that was only for a few seconds. She opened her eyes and saw Kyuhyun's face in front of her.

"No no no! I shouldn't be doing this now, not now! Not when he's drunk," thought Hyun Heon.

She finally found her strength and pushed Kyuhyun with all her might. The next thing she saw was Kyuhyun on the floor, unconscious. Hyun Heon instantly went to him and patted on his face.

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)?"

No response.

"Kyuhyun oppa(brother)...You can't sleep here,"

Still, no response.

Hyun Heon lay back on her closet door. She stared at the sleeping Kyuhyun and recalled the situation earlier on.

"That was my first kiss...my first kiss..." thought Hyun Heon, "I can't let him sleep on the floor all night. He'll catch a cold. But, I do not have the strength to carry him to his room,"

Then, Hyun Heon moved her eyes to her bed and an idea struck her. She stood up and carried Kyuhyun between arms and with one full strength, she placed Kyuhyun on her bed. Kyuhyun was sleeping so soundly until he did not realised the noise Hyun Heon had produced in order to put him on her bed.

Hyun Heon on the other hand, sat on her study chair. She looked at the sleeping Kyuhyun. She moved her fingers to Kyuhyun's face. Firstly, she touched his soft cheek then to his eyebrows followed by his nose. Then, when her fingers moved to his lips. Suddenly, the scene earlier on replayed in her mind. Her first kiss had already been given to Cho Kyu Hyun. When she started to touch his lips, Kyuhyun frowned in his sleep, causing Hyun Heon to jump. Just then, she realised that it was already 2.30 in the morning. Hyun Heon placed her head on her study table and sleep.

Two hours had passed. Kyuhyun started to fidgit in his sleep. He woke up and found out he's not in his room. He scanned through the whole room and his eyes sought the sleeping Hyun Heon. As he looked at Hyun Heon, his head suddenly hurts from the hangover the previous night. Some scenes of him kissing Hyun Heon replayed in his mind. He kept hitting his head while repeating,

"How can I be so foolish to do this?"

He then looked at Hyun Heon again and took her blanket and covered her with it. He sat on her bed and stared at her until he himself fell asleep again...

The morning rays of sunlight pierced through Kyuhyun's eyes while he was sleeping. He struggled to open his eyes and was surprised to see that Hyun Heon was gone. In front of him was a bowl of soup and a note underneath it. He took it off the table and read it. It goes:

Kyuhyun oppa (Brother),

I'm off for my schedule. Please drink the hot soup before going for your schedule! It can cure your headaches from the previous night.

Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun smiled while reading the note. He looked at the soup and without hesitation, he drank it as if he was drinking plain water. With that, he bathed and changed to a set of clean clothes and went out of the house.

 

 

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys!!! First time writing such intimate scene!!! Please go easy on me! Pardon me for any mistakes! Hope you all like it though!~ :) Just knew Super Show 4 is on 17 Feb next year!!! I can't wait to see Kyuhyunnie!!! Haha!!! Oh! COMMENT MORE PLEASE!!! :)

Again, I do not own this picture!!! Enjoy staring at Kyuhyun!!! (The dark side of Kyuhyun) Haha!  

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Hey guys! I couldn't update the story tonight!!! I'm so sorry because I'm attending my prom tonight!!! I'll update as soon as possible!!! Stay tunned!!! Have a wonderful day ahead! :D