Lunar New Year...(Part 11) Future Mother-In-Law???

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

By the time Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went back home, Kyuhyun's parents and Ara were not back yet. Upon reaching their own rooms, when Hyun Heon let go Kyuhyun's hand to go back into her room, but Kyuhyun held onto hers tightly. Hyun Heon turned her head and looked at Kyuhyun curiously. Kyuhyun pulled her back for a goodnight hug.

"Goodnight," he said as he kissed Hyun Heon's head.

Hyun Heon nodded and continued, "Remember to pack your things properly. We're going back tomorrow,"

"Araseo(I get it)," said Kyuhyun as he let go of the hug and Hyun Heon walked into her room.

"Aren't you going inside your room?" asked Hyun Heon, standing at her doorstep.

"I'll go in after you close the door," replied Kyuhyun, smiling.

With a meek laugh, Hyun Heon said her good nights to Kyuhyun and closed the door. True enough, Kyuhyun went inside his room after seeing that Hyun Heon had closed her door.

For the whole night, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon did not sleep. Their reasons were simply very straight and direct. It was because that they recollect the kiss they had a few hours ago. While lying on the bed, Hyun Heon kept touching her lips, the place where she and Kyuhyun came in contact just a few moments ago. On the other hand, Kyuhyun placed both of his arms underneath his head as he remembered the time when Hyun Heon asked him why did he stopped kissing her...it was cute. He smiled to himself unknowingly, thinking about their kiss. It was passionate. I guess he would not forget what had happened that night.

The next morning, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon took their luggages to the living room. They were leaving after eating their breakfast. That day, Leeteuk will come and fetched them and drive them back to their house instead of Sungmin. That afternoon, they each had their own schedule and were made to go back earlier. Therefore, they had no choice to go back in the morning rather than going back at night and enjoying the full three days holiday break. The whole Cho family gathered around the dinning table with Hyun Heon. She did not managed to prepare the breakfast that morning with both Kyuhyun's mother and Ara. They had prepared before hand as they woke up early in the morning to cook the breakfast. Everyone was eating happily and cherishing their time with each other as its hard for them to meet up and have a meal together as a family. Needless to say, Hyun Heon offered her help to wash the dishes after their breakfast. Finally, it was time to say goodbye to both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

"Take care of yourself," said Kyuhyun's father as he hugged his son.

"Also, look after Hyun Heon," Ara told him as Kyuhyun came to her for a hug.

When it was Kyuhyun's mother turn, she went forward to hug his beloved son and exchanged an eye contact with Kyuhyun's father.

"Do you still have time now?" she asked Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun checked on his watch and continued, "We still have 15 minutes. Leeteuk hyung(brother) says he's on his way now,"

"Good," said Kyuhyun's mother with a smile, "Hyun Heon ah, can I have a word with you?"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were shocked at the older woman's sudden request. Hyun Heon nodded and followed Kyuhyun's mother to her room. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was staring curiously at the two of them, at the same time was nervous of what his mother is going to tell Hyun Heon.

"It will be fine," Kyuhyun's father assured him.

Kyuhyun nodded and joined his father and sister on the sofa.

While inside the room, Kyuhyun's mother invited Hyun Heon to sit with her on the bed. Hyun Heon did as she was told and stared calmly at Kyuhyun's mother. She may looked calm but her heart nearly jumped out at that moment when she was alone with Kyuhyun's mother. She had never been alone with Kyuhyun's mother alone. What if she does not approve their relationship? Hyun Heon was anxious at what she was going to say.

"Do not need to be so tensed up," said Kyuhyun's mother, smiling to her, "I called you in is for a reason,"

"A reason?" asked Hyun Heon, "Then...may...may I know what's the reason?"

"Don't worry, its not something bad," Kyuhyun's mother assured her.

With that, she opened her side drawer and took out a box. Hyun Heon found out that that was her jewellery box. She watched silently as Kyuhyun's mother opened the box and took out a jade bracelet. She placed it on Hyun Heon's lap.

"Here, take it," she told Hyun Heon.

Of course, Hyun Heon was shocked at Kyuhyun's mother present. Its not just a present but an expensive one. She could not bear to take it and receive it.

"Ahjumma," began Hyun Heon as she handed the jade bracelet back to Kyuhyun's mother, "I can't take such an expensive gift. I really can't,"

"Why not?" asked Kyuhyun's mother.

"Because this is too expensive. I mean, I came to stay in your house not because of taking your bracelet as a gift," replied Hyun Heon, "I came because I want to,"

"Normally I will not give such an expensive gift to anyone," explained Kyuhyun's mother slowly, "I'm very pleased that you have such an upright moral in you but this represents my appreciation to you. This is my bracelet and it has been passed down by my grandmother. I have two of this and one, I've gave it to Ara. The other one, I'll give it to you. To me, I've already treat you as half of my daughter. This same goes to Kyuhyun's appa(father). We've discussed with each other and decided to give you this. I believe that you're truly in love with my son so I gave you this. And, also the way Kyuhyun treats you, how he changed from last time till now, I know its all thanks to you. Its all your effort. So do not feel pressurized upon taking this gift,"

By the time Kyuhyun's mother had finished talking, there were tears formed in Hyun Heon's eyes. She's not afraid to let them out as in front of her was Kyuhyun's mother. Kyuhyun's mother sat closer and hugged her like a mother hugged her own child, consolling her.

"Kyuhyun had told us about you. Your family background and you know, your previous love life," continued Kyuhyun's mother, "Its been hard on you all these years,"

Hyun Heon kept quiet and went on crying under Kyuhyun's mother embrace. Kyuhyun's mother then took the jade bracelet and placed it on Hyun Heon's palm.

"Keep it," she said and Hyun Heon nodded her head.

"Can I hear you call me 'mother'? Maybe just for once?" asked Kyuhyun's mother.

Hyun Heon's tears came on again as she sobbed softly, "Omunni (Mother in law),"

With that, the two women hugged each other. When everything was settled and Hyun Heon had dried her tears, both Kyuhyun's mother and herself walked out of the room. Hyun Heon kept the jade bracelet in her handbag to prevent herself from breaking it. Afterall, its her first present from Kyuhyun's mother.

"Everything's fine?" Kyuhyun asked as he walked towards Hyun Heon and his mother.

Hyun Heon nodded and took her luggage together with Kyuhyun. Before stepping out of the door, she gave each of them a bow. Kyuhyun's merely just smiled at her while Ara went forward to hug her.

"Live well," she said as she hugged Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon nodded and continued, "You too, Ara unnie(sister),"

"When you're free, don't forget to visit us at Kona Beans(Cafe owned by Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Leeteuk mums)," said Kyuhyun's father.

"Ne...I will," replied Hyun Heon as she gave them a goodbye wave and walked to the elevator with Kyuhyun.

Before the door life closes, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon gave them one last wave as if like normal children waving goodbye to their parents because soon, they would be back to their normal idol lives with everything they do, it will be under the presence of a camera and audience.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's another update!!! Please comment!!....MORE!!! Haha! IMPORTANT!!! Please go to chapter 72 again and read it while listen to the song I've posted in there!!! Sorry for the last minute add in!!! Just wanna make the chapter more....you know~ Haha!

Again, I do not own this picture!!! :D