I'll Make It Up To You For All You Have Suffered For Waiting For Me

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

~The Next Day, At SM International High School~

It was after school when both Min Young and Hyun Heon walked down the staircase to the main entrance. Min Young had noticed that Hyun Heon had been acting weird ever since she saw her today. She was not the bubbly Hyun Heon she knew. In front of her was a lifeless Hyun Heon. Min Young called out to her.

"Hyun Heon ah, did something happened?"

Hyun Heon looked up, startled, "Ani(No), nothing happen,"

"Really?" asked Min Young, raising an eyebrow.

Hyun Heon nodded.

Min Young: But you seemed so lethargic today. Did you fight with Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)?

Hyun Heon shook her head, "We didn't fight,"

"Then what happened yesterday when you're with him?" challenged Min Young who stood in front of Hyun Heon, blocking her.

Hyun Heon was speechless.

"So? What happened?" asked Min Young, again.

"I didn't eat with him. He came back late at night,"

Min Young was bewildered.

"So you didn't eat also? Even breakfast?"

"How do you know?" asked Hyun Heon, finally she looked into Min Young's eyes.

"Because I heard your stomach growling during our lessons and you kept touching it," explained Min Young.

"I'm fine," replied Hyun Heon.

"Quite the opposite," said Min Young.

Before Hyun Heon can reply her, her phone rang. It was Kyuhyun calling her.

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)?" thought Hyun Heon, "Why did he call?"

" yawbosehyo (Hello)?"

"Hyun Heon ah," said Kyuhyun on the other line, "Do you see the black car opposite your school?"

"Yea," replied Hyun Heon.

"Go inside the car,"

"Wae(why)?" asked Hyun Heon while Min Young shot her a curious look.

"Just do as I say,"

"Araseo(I get it)..." replied Hyun Heon.

The line was cut off and Hyun Heon turned to Min Young, who was trying to listen to her conversation with Kyuhyun.

"I need to go now," said Hyun Heon.

"Eh? Aren't you sitting Manager unnie(sister)'s car? asked Min Young.

Hyun Heon: Anio(No)...I need to go to that black car.

Hyun Heon said as she pointed to the black car opposite their school.

"Right," said Min Young as she hugged her dongsaeng(younger one),"I guess I'll have to see you later in the studio. Cheer up k?"

Hyun Heon nodded.

She bidded her goodbye and crossed the street over to the black car. Hyun Heon could not see who the driver was as the windows were black in colour. She opened the door and was surprised to see what was in front of her. It was the person who she desire to eat with the day before. Cho Kyu Hyun.

"Kyuhyun oppa(brother)..." said Hyun Heon as she get in the car. She stared at him as if she had never seen him for ages, "Why are you here? Don't you have your schedules?"

Kyuhyun smiled.

"Its lunch time, babo(silly girl)!"

"Oh," replied Hyun Heon, who could not get over her shockness at that kind of situation.

"Ready to go?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon nodded.

The journey was quiet as Kyuhyun was busy driving and Hyun Heon was looking outside. Suddenly, a question struck Hyun Heon and she wanted to ask Kyuhyun badly. She turned to Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you really drive?"

Kyuhyun turned and faced her, "Why do you ask?"

Hyun Heon: Because I've never seen you drive before in Super Junior videos.

Kyuhyun laughed, "I don't drive,"

"BWO(What)?" shouted Hyun Heon as she gripped her safety belt, tightly.

Kyuhyun laughed even more and continued," I don't drive On-screen. Only my hyungs(brothers) and family knows I drive,"

"Ah~ I see," said Hyun Heon as she gave a sigh as a form of relieve, "I nearly had a heart attack,"

Kyuhyun smiled at Hyun Heon's cuteness.

"But still, I encourage you to buy yourself some insurance," said Kyuhyun, "I'm a bad driver,"

Hyun Heon smiled and let go her grip on the safety belt, "I have complete faith in you,"

"I borrowed this car from my Manager for one day," said Kyuhyun, randomly.

"Eh? How do you know.." said Hyun Heon, slowly," I was going to ask you this question?"

Kyuhyun smiled and replied her," Because I know how to read people's mind,"

Hyun Heon: Haha! But, why do you want to eat lunch with me, oppa(brother)?

Kyuhyun: Because I've something to tell you.

"Can I hear it now?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Not now," replied Kyuhyun.

Finally, they had reached their venue for their lunch. It was at Yesung's parents' cafe, Handel and Gretel. Kyuhyun went over and opened the door for Hyun Heon. She get out of the car and found something quite amusing.

"Why isn't any customer inside the cafe?" asked Hyun Heon, carrying her school bag, "I thought the cafe is always flooded with people...I mean fans?"

"The cafe is booked for our lunch, I've reserved it from Yesung hyung(brother)," replied Kyuhyun as he opened the cafe door.

Needless to say, although the cafe was closed for half day, there were still fans crowding outside the cafe, trying to get a glimpse of the two KPOP stars.

"Annyounghasehyo(Hello) auntie, uncle," Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon greeted Yesung's parents with a bow. 

"Annyounghasehyo(Hello)," replied both Yesung's parents.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went to find a seat in the cafe and ordered their food.

"I'll have kimchi fried rice and spicy seafood soup," said Kyuhyun, "How about you?"

"Eh?" said Hyun Heon as she looked at the menu, "I guess I'll have the same,"

The food was finally placed on their table and Hyun Heon swallowed her saliva hard as she saw the delicious delicacies in front of her. She never ate her dinner last night and was rushing to school in the next morning which made her skipped her breakfast. Her eyes had never left the plate of kimchi fried rice.

"Let's eat," said Kyuhyun as he took his spoon and chopsticks.

Hyun Heon immediately took her spoon and tasted the kimchi fried rice.

"Emm!" she said while chewing the kimchi and gave a thumbs up,"This is the best kimchi fried rice I've ever tasted!"

Kyuhyun smiled and pushed the bowl of soup to her, "Have some soup,"

Hyun Heon drank it and flash a satisfying smile at Kyuhyun, "It taste so delicious!"

Hyun Heon was happily eating away while she heard something from Kyuhyun that made her stop eating.

"Hyun Heon ah, mianhae(I'm sorry),"

"Huh?" said Hyun Heon who was shocked at Kyuhyun's sudden change of tone. It was melancholic.

"Mianhae(I'm sorry)," repeated Kyuhyun, again.

"Wae(Why)? Did something happen oppa(brother)?" asked Hyun Heon as she stared at Kyuhyun with a blank look.

"For not having dinner with you yesterday," confessed Kyuhyun, looking back at her.

"Ah," said Hyun Heon as she recollected what happened yesterday, "Its ok,"

"I was called in to do some interview so my schedule ended late," he explained.

"Its really ok, oppa(brother), you don't need to blame yourself," Hyun Heon assured Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: You're not angry with me?

Hyun Heon shook her head, "Ani(No)..."

"But I ate it though, it taste delicious," said Kyuhyun and he continued, "But, still, I still need to eat with you so that you effort will not be wasted,"

"Thats why you ordered the same thing?" asked Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun nodded.

There were tears in Hyun Heon eyes.

"You're not doing this for the show, right?" asked Hyun Heon as she scanned through the whole cafe.

Kyuhyun laughed, "Of course not. I want to explain to you personally so that you won't think that I did this just for the show's rating,"

Hyun Heon laughed too.

"I get it. Your apology is accepted!"

"You said you're not angry with me," protested Kyuhyun.

"But you apologised to me, " replied Hyun Heon, smiling cheekily, "So I'll have to take it I'm angry,"

Kyuhyun then reached out his hand and pinched Hyun Heon's cheek while she was eating.

"We're quits then?" he asked.

Hyun Heon nodded, smiling.

With that, they finished their lunch and Kyuhyun paid for the food. Both of them walked out of the cafe and into the car. Kyuhyun drove to their company. They later then realised that they were going for the same show together; Star King. They sat together during the recording and talked to each other. It was late at night when they finally had finished recording the show. Kyuhyun passed Hyun Heon a drink.

"Tired, aren't you?"

Hyun Heon nodded.

"So, do you have fun staying together?" asked a familiar voice behind them. They turned around and saw Donghae, smiling at them.

"Why must I tell you hyung(Brother)?" replied Kyuhyun, giving Donghae his evil maknae look.

"Its ok," said Sungmin, joining them, "We'll watch the show to find out ourselves,"

"So," added Yesung, "How's your lunch date?"

"The food was great," answered Hyun Heon.

"Thank you," said Yesung, "It was prepared by my mum,"

"It should be me who is the one to say thank you for providing such appetizing food," replied Hyun Heon.

"Then you should thank Kyuhyun for organising the lunch date," said Donghae.

Both Hyun Heon and Kyuhyun looked at each other and gave each other a weak smile.

"You guys," said Leeteuk, "Stop teasing them!"

Kyuhyun looked at his watch and turn to Hyun Heon,"Shall we go home? You still have school tomorrow,"

Hyun Heon nodded, "Yea, you're right,"

With that, the On-Screen couple left the studio together and Kyuhyun drove Hyun Heon and himself back home. They did not talked for the whole journey. Both of them were equally tired and Kyuhyun wanted Hyun Heon to rest while he focus on driving the car. Finally they had reached home.

"Hyun Heon ssi, we have reached,"

No reply.

"Hyun Heon ssi?" said Kyuhyun as he looked over to Hyun Heon side. He found out that she had fallen asleep. She was sleeping soundly.

Kyuhyun took off his jacket and covered Hyun Heon with it. He could not bear to wake up the sleeping Hyun Heon. He stared at her, her face, her eyes, her nose and then her lips. He suddenly felt his body heating up.

"Aissh! Cho Kyuhyun!" thought Kyuhyun, as he fell back on his driver seat, "What am I thinking?!"

He stole a glance at Hyun Heon again and moved towards her without hesitation and kissed her on the forehead.

"Ah~" thought Kyuhyun, "I finally did it. She will not know it anyway. But why do I have this kind of feeling whenever I'm with her?"

He lay back on his driver seat again and waited for Hyun Heon to be awake but one thing both Hyun Heon and Kyuhyun did not know was that, Kyuhyun's manager had secretly placed a camera at the back of the car before handing over the car to Kyuhyun. He even was in cahoots with Yesung's parents to put a hidden camera in the cafe to film the both of them. So, everything happened today will appear on the show.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello! How's my story? Hope to see more comments from you guys! Your comments will be much appreciated!!!

Haha! Have a nice day!

Again: I do not own the picture!