Surprise?...Or Not!!!

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

~The next day, At SM International High School~

"Dream of me..."

These words kept appearing in Hyun Heon mind since the night before until now.

"Dream of me?" thought Hyun Heon,"Why did Kyuhyun oppa(brother) said that? And why did he hug me? Is it meant for the show or did he really meant that he wants me to dream of him? Aisshh! This is so annoying!"

Hyun Heon sat on her seat, thinking while playing with her pen. She was not obviously listening to the teacher. In fact, she did not even know when her teacher called her until Min Young nudged her with her arm.

"Ya! Hyun Heon ah! The teacher is calling you!"

Hyun Heon: *Still dazing*

Min Young nudged her arm harder.

"What?" asked Hyun Heon, staring at her, demanding an explanation.

"What? The teacher is calling you!" Min Young whispered back.

Hyun Heon looked to the front and saw the whole class staring back at her.

"So Hyun Heon ssi," said the Teacher, "Can you answer my question now?"

"Question?" thought Hyun Heon, "What question? I'm not listening for the whole time, how am I going to produce an answer?"

Hyun Heon: Err...err...

Min Young saw the nervous Hyun Heon and she sprang into action. She wrote the answer on a piece of paper and moved it to Hyun Heon's table. Fortunately, Hyun Heon saw it.

Hyun Heon: 80...No no no...The answer is 48.

Everyone saw a convincing expression on the teacher's face and gave a sigh as a form of relieve. Their Maths teacher was their discipline mistress in the school. They did not want to hear her screams during their last days in school. It could be a nightmare for them for the rest of their lives.

"Yes, the answer is correct," said the Teacher but she continued, "Although you have answered the question correctly, that doesn't mean you don't pay attention in class. Do you hear me?"

Hyun Heon nodded.

True enough, she did not dare to think about other things during the lesson until its after school. She walked down the staircase together with Min Young to the front gate. Min Young noticed her dongsaeng was weird today so she approached her.

"Hey, are you fine?"

"I guess so," replied Hyun Heon, staring to the sky, hoping that the sky would give her an answer.

"So, how's yesterday? Did something happened?"

Hyun Heon's heart pumped very fast after hearing what Min Young had asked.

"Eh?...Nothing. Nothing happened. We just chat for a while before we sleep," answered Hyun Heon.

"Oh really...I was anticipating that both of you hug or something," Min Young commented as she look around, finding for their Manager's car.

"Hug?!" said Hyun Heon, loudly until the people around stared at them, "Yes, we did hug..."

"BWO? (What)" said Min Young, causing the people to turn around again.

Both Min Young and Hyun Heon gave them an apolegetic look.

"Two of you, HUG???"

Hyun Heon nodded.

Min Young: Congratulations! You are faster than I thought!

"Ani!(No) It was him who pulled me for a hug!" replied Hyun Heon and with that, she told him everything she had experienced yesterday,

"...and then he whispered into my ear to dream of him,"

Min Young opened her eyes, big until her eyelids could not take it.

"Jincha? (Really) Wow! How I wish Ryeowook oppa said those words to me!"

"Unnie! (Sister) Can you stop making fun of me? I really need to know what he meant!" protested Hyun Heon.

Min Young: You can't rush things like that. We must let nature take its course. Just stay calm and keep cool like the Lee Hyun Heon I knew!

With that, she put her two arms on Hyun Heon shoulders as a way of supporting her.

Hyun Heon: Araseo...(I get it)

Soon, they found their Manager's car and went in. The Manager was driving Min Young back to their dorm and Hyun Heon back to her new house. Half way during the journey, Min Young asked Hyun Heon,

"So, did you do anything special for Kyuhyun oppa?"

"Special?" replied Hyun Heon, innocently, "What do you mean by special?"

Min Young was going crazy.

"Babo!(You idiot) He created an unforgettable date for you and you did not plan to do something special for him? Like what he did for you?"

"I never thought of that," said Hyun Heon, honestly, "What shall I do then?"

"Hmm..." said Min Young as she scratched her chin, "You should cook,"

Hyun Heon: Cook?

Min Young nodded and continued, "Since he knows you know how to cook, he would be surprise that you will cook for him just only the second day you two moved in. Also, this is what the media wanted isn't it?"

"I think Min Young's suggestion is good!" said their Manager from the front.

Hyun Heon thought for a while and gave a agreeable nod.

"You're right," she said and she turn to the front, "Unnie! (Sister) Can you drop me outside the supermarket near my house?"

Manager: No problem! But do you need help?

Hyun Heon: I think I can manage that!

With that, their Manager dropped her outside the supermarket near her house and drove Min Young back to their dorm. Hyun Heon went in and bought the ingredients for their dinner. She was intending to cook kimchi fried rice and spicy seafood soup. Although it sounded normal and ordinary but Hyun Heon cooked it with love, hoping that Kyuhyun would like it.

She placed the dishes on the table and looked at the clock.

"Ah~ 8 O' clock!" thought Hyun Heon as she sat down on the sofa, "I think he'll be finishing his schedule right now,"

However, one hour had passed and Kyuhyun was not back yet. Hyun Heon stared at the table of food and touched her stomach. She was hungry but she wanted to wait for Kyuhyun to eat with him. She took out her phone but hesitated to press the call button.

"What if he's busy?" thought Hyun Heon, "I think I'll wait for alittle while,"

So, Hyun Heon switched on the television, hoping that she could find something interesting to watch. She browse through all the channels but still could not find any show that fascinate her. Maybe Kyuhyun was not there with her....thats why...

She looked at the clock again. 9.30pm. Again, she took out her phone and did not hesitate to call Kyuhyun but couldn't get through as Kyuhyun did not pick up the phone.

"He's busy," said Hyun Heon to herself.

She went to her room and found some books to read, leaving the food on the table. Hyun Heon could not find the right word to express her feelings at that moment. Is she angry? Definitely not. She knew Kyuhyun was busy all along, focusing on his schedules and rehearsal for their upcoming performances. She felt sad though, she did not know why too. Yes, Kyuhyun was her ideal type and she was fond of Kyuhyun but does she love him? Even Hyun Heon herself did not even know the answer.

It was 12am when Kyuhyun came back. He put his bag on the sofa and went to his room. Something caught his eyes. He turned and looked to his left and saw and plate of kimchi fried rice on the table and a bowl of soup. That's not it. There were two servings of that. Kyuhyun looked at Hyun Heon's door.

"Did she have her dinner?" he thought, as he walked towards the door.

"Hyun Heon ssi," He knocked on the door.

No reply.

"Hyun Heon ssi," He knocked again.

Still, no reply.

He took hold of the handle and found out that the door was not locked. He gave it a push and looked inside.

"There she is," thought Kyuhyun, looking at Hyun Heon who was asleep on her bed with her book covering half of her face.

He walked towards her and took the book away.

"She's cute even she's sleeping," he thought.

He then took her blanket and put it over her and walked out of the room to the dinning table.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO! How was it? Opinions??? Hope you like it!!! Have a nice day! Please comment more!!! :D

Again, I do not own the picture!!!