Moving In

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

~At Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's New House~

The day finally came for Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon to move in together. Ryeowook, Leeteuk along with their Manager offered to help out while the other Super Junior members had their own schedules to deal with. On the other hand, Kristine and their Manager offered to help Hyun Heon while both Min Young and Jin Hyun were attending a radio show that day.

"Kyuhyun ah!" said Leeteuk, with both hands holding the box, "Where should I put this?"

"My room," replied Kyuhyun as he walked out of his new room to carry another box.

"Kyuhyun ah!" shouted Ryeowook from the door way,"Should I put your keyboard and guitar in your room too?"

"Ani (No). That should be inside the study room,"

"Araseo! (I get it)" replied Ryeowook who was struggling with the keyboard on his right hand and Kyuhyun's guitar on the other hand.

"Aisshh! This is so heavy! Did you put gold bars inside?" yelled their Manager hyung(Brother).

"Oh! That's my games!" said Kyuhyun as he went forward to help out.

"Ya Kyuhyun ah! You should stop playing the games. You know the purpose of moving in right?" nagged the Manager as he pointed to the cameras on the wall.

Ryeowook: That will also save the money for the electrical bill.

Upon hearing Ryeowook's comment, both Leeteuk and the Manager laughed except for Kyuhyun. Instead of laughing along, he went and attacked Ryeowook by kicking his . Everything Ryeowook was carrying fell on the floor.

Kyuhyun: Ya! Don't drop my things!

"It was you who kicked my  first!" complained Ryeowook who was rubbing his bottom.

*DING DONG!!!!!*

"I think they're here!" said Leeteuk as he went forward and opened the door.

"Annyounghasehyo(Hello)!" said Leeteuk when he saw Kristine, Hyun Heon and their Manager.

"Ne. Annyounghasehyo(Hello)," replied both Kristine and Hyun Heon with a bow.

"Have you all finish packing?" asked Kristine.

Ryeowook: Yes, we're left with about three boxes and we're done for the day. How about you guys? Do you have alot of things?

Kristine: We have quite alot. Most of them are Hyun Heon's books. She insisted to bring along with her.

Hyun Heon took the chance to peep into the house and he saw Kyuhyun. He smiled at her and she gave a nod in reply.

With that, everyone went downstairs to help out while both Kristine and Hyun Heon was forced to stay aside by Leeteuk as he said,

"We'll not let women to do the physical work. Leave it to us,"

"Have fun living with Kyuhyun," said Kristine, staring at the three men who was carrying the boxes from their car.

Hyun Heon shot her a death glare.

"Even you wants to tease me,"

Kristine laughed.

"Ani (No), I'm giving you my blessing,"

"Save that for next time unnie(Sister). We're not even official married. We're doing for the show," replied Hyun Heon.

"Who knows someday Kyuhyun will fall in love with you? You must always stay positive," Kristine encouraged Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon shot her a big smile, "I'm always positive,"

Kristine: Too bad Min Young did not come. Ryeowook oppa is here.

"Its good for them not to come though," said Hyun Heon, frankly, "Or else, there would be public nuisance and the whole world will know that Lee Hyun Heon is moving in with Cho Kyu Hyun today,"

Kristine: Haha. But they told me to tell you that if you need anything from home, they will bring it to you.

Hyun Heon: Thanks unnie(Sister) *Hugging Kristine* I'm glad I have you guys(Kristine, Min Young and Jin Hyun) by my side.

"Babo! (Silly girl)" replied Kristine as she hugged back," we're always be here for you. We're just a phone call away,"

"Girls!" shouted Leeteuk from the other side. He was waving to them.

"We're done!" continued Ryeowook who waved his hand for the two of them to join them to go up to the apartment.

Meanwhile, in the apartment, the Universal Girls' Manager was helping Hyun Heon to sort out her things in her room and she heard the bell ring. She went to open the door.

"Ahh!!! This is so tiring!" said Leeteuk as he lie flat on the sofa.

"Me too! I've never been so tired before," agreed Ryeowook.

"Mianhae(I'm sorry)...my things are heavy," said Hyun Heon, apolegetically.

"Ani (No)! Its just that we never carry so much boxes in one go before. Its not your fault Hyun Heon ssi," replied Leeteuk, sitting up.

"Everyone back to normal state now?" asked SJ's Manager, "Can we talk now?"

Everyone looked at him and he continued, "Kyuhyun ah, Hyun Heon ah, just want to inform you guys, there are cameras in the living room so every action will be filmed and shown to the audience,"

"Ahh~that means there are no cameras in the room...At least I'll have some private time," thought both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

"Araseo hyung(I get it, brother)," replied Kyuhyun.

Leeteuk turned to Hyun Heon.

"Please help me take care of my dongsaeng(younger one), he can be really annoying sometimes.

"Oh," said Hyun Heon, giving Leeteuk an awkward smile, "I will,"

Kristine: I think we should go off now. Let the newly wed couple to have some time alone.

Everyone laughed except for Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon: Unnie (Sister)!!!

"She's right," said Leeteuk, "We should get going! See you guys soon!"

At this time, Kristine and their Manager unnie(Sister) walked towards Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun ah," said Kristine, "Please take care of Hyun Heon. She has never been away from us before,"

Kyuhyun nodded,

"Ne,"

Everyone left and Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were alone again, with cameras filming their every move. They look at each other awkwardly.

 

 

Kyuhyun's room:

http://www.livingroominteriordesignideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/small-bedroom-designs.jpg 

Hyun Heon's room:

http://decorationideas.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/small-bedroom-furniture.jpg 

Their Study Room:

http://atlantisian.blogspot.com/2010/11/study-room.html 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello! Hope you all like my story!!! I do not own the pictures (for the URL) as well as the MAIN IMAGE :)

Have a wonderful day ahead! God Bless!