Getting Closer

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon together: Do you...?

Both of them were shocked.

Hyun Heon: Yes?

"Eh?" asked Kyuhyun, staring at Hyun Heon blankly, "Oh, I...I..Ah! I mean do you want to shower first?"

Hyun Heon blinked her eyes.

"Shower?"

"Yes, shower. Because I've been sweating alot so I kinda need to shower. Sorry," replied Kyuhyun, scratching his neck.

"Oh I just bathe before I came here. So I'll passed," said Hyun Heon.

"I see, then I'll go take my clothes,"

Kyuhyun went into his room and took his clothes while Hyun Heon went back to her room to hit on the books again.

"Cho Kyu Hyun!!!" thought Kyuhyun as he was washing off the shampoo on his head, "How can you be so awkward with Hyun Heon? Aisshh! How am I going to run the show like that?"

He washed off all the shampoo from his hair and reach out for his towel. He wore his clothes and walked out of the bathroom, letting the water dripped off his hair. He sat down in front of the television but turned his head towards Hyun Heon's door.

"I wonder what she's doing..."

Meanwhile, in Hyun Heon's room, Hyun Heon was studying for her most hateful subject, Mathematics. Needless to say, she could not study at ease especially Kyuhyun was living under the same roof with her. Sweat began to appear at her forehead as she was struggling to solve the hardcore maths question. began to dry as she lacks of energy to think. She stood up and walked towards the door but stopped suddenly.

"What if Kyuhyun oppa is outside?" she thought, "But I still need to face him right? But today is just the first day, so obviously, there will be some awkwardness between us...If things are going to continue like this, how are we going to carry on with the show like this?"

It seemed like Hyun Heon's brain was on fire then.

Finally, after much decision, she took the courage to go out. Afterall, she was just getting herself a drink....oh really???

She opened her door and walked out her room. She saw Kyuhyun was watching television. She entered the kitchen and poured herself some water and walked back but she heard Kyuhyun calling her. She immediately turned around.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"  He faced her, with water still dripping off his hair.

Hyun Heon: *Holding up her glass of water* I'm getting myself a drink before I hit on the books again.

"You're studying?" he asked with his eyes wide opened.

Hyun Heon nodded but was shocked after hearing what Kyuhyun had said later on.

"Can you accompany me?"

"Eh?" Now, its her turn to be surprised.

"I mean, can you come out and study? I don't want to be alone,"

Looking at his handsome face and hearing his passionate voice, Hyun Heon had no reasons to reject the person in front of her, Cho Kyu Hyun. With a smile, she went back to her room and took all the materials and went to the living room. She sat on the floor while Kyuhyun sat on the sofa. Hyun Heon then, continued to work on her questions again, with her heart beating very fast.

"Which subject are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked from behind.

"Mathematics,"

"Really?" Kyuhyun was interested and he went and sat beside Hyun Heon.

"I've been working on this question but still, I couldn't get the answer," Hyun Heon pouted as she cubbed her head on her hands.

"But I thought your national exams are over?" asked Kyuhyun, staring at the question.

"Yes, but I'm tutoring my junior," replied Hyun Heon.

She turned and faced Kyuhyun but found out that he's just beside her.

"*Gulped* What am I going to do?" thought Hyun Heon as she felt sweat on her forehead again.

"Oh," replied Kyuhyun, taking her book and her calculator, "I can help you solve that,"

After some time, Kyuhyun managed to solve the question and taught Hyun Heon how to do it in an easier method. After hearing what Kyuhyun had said, Hyun Heon immediately gave him a hug.

"Wow! That was amazing! Your method is definitely easier to understand! I've been spending hours working on this question and didn't managed to solve it, even my unnies(sisters) can't solve it too! You're a genius!" exclaimed Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun stared at the surrounding blankly as Hyun Heon was still hugging him.

"Hyun Heon ssi..."

Hyun Heon was still hugging Kyuhyun but through Kyuhyun's voice, she suddenly realised what she was doing and quickly released the hug.

"Mianhae..." she said awkwardly, "I was overly excited....I'm really sorry, Kyuhyun oppa!"

"Its ok Hyun Heon ssi, do you have anymore questions?" asked Kyuhyun who was equally awkward.

"No more," replied Hyun Heon as she packed her things on the coffee table.

Silence conquered the whole room once again like it did when they were inside the limousine. Kyuhyun continued to watch the television while Hyun Heon sat there staring into space. She does not like watching television that much. After some time, Kyuhyun noticed her boredness and off the television. He turned to her.

"Hyun Heon ah,"

Hyun Heon: Hmm?

Kyuhyun: What do you do in your free time?

"Me?" she asked as she pointed to herself, "I like to surf the net and cook,"

"Cook?" said Kyuhyun, sounding rather surprised, "You cook?"

Hyun Heon nodded, "Yes, I cook in our dorm too,"

Kyuhyun: Oh...

Hyun Heon: I heard that Ryeowook oppa has been cooking instant noodles for you.

Kyuhyun: Eh? How do you know?

"From the fans!" replied Hyun Heon, smiling," Also, I'm a big fan of Super Junior!"

"Jincha (Really)?" asked Kyuhyun, he could not believe what he was hearing.

Hyun Heon nodded and continued, "So I know the facts about you guys!"

"Stalker!" said Kyuhyun, cheekily.

"Ya!" Hyun Heon was shocked. She is not a stalker, definitely not, "I'm not!"

Kyuhyun laughed at Hyun Heon's cuteness.

"Such an easy going girl...its fun talking and playing with her," thought Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: Yes you are!

Hyun Heon: I'm not!

"You are~" sang Kyuhyun.

"I'm not!" said Hyun Heon as she sat with her arm closed.

"Are you angry?" asked Kyuhyun, sounding serious.

"Yes I am!" replied Hyun Heon.

"Mianhae..." said Kyuhyun as he looked at her.

Hyun Heon laughed!

"Ya! Kyuhyun oppa! You're so easy to fool!"

Kyuhyun realised he was fooled by Hyun Heon. He stood up. Hyun Heon knew what he was up with, quickly stood up and ran as fast as she could to avoid Kyuhyun. She ran to her door but was stopped by Kyuhyun.

"Oops!" said Kyuhyun, "Seemed like you're slower than me,"

Hyun Heon stared at the person in front of her and pouted.

"What do you want?"

"I think it should be me asking this question, Hyun Heon ssi," replied Kyuhyun with harshness in his voice, "You better not mess up with me. Since you know about us (Super Junior), you should know how evil I can be,"

Hyun Heon was shocked after hearing Kyuhyun had said. Standing in front of her wasn't the Kyuhyun she know...the passionate and friendly Kyuhyun was gone, appearing in front of her was a total different Kyuhyun, an evil Kyuhyun.

"Ani(No)....I'm...I'm...I'm sorry," She was close to tears when she spoke.

"Good," Kyuhyun said with the same harshness but continued with his normal voice," Now, I've got my revenge! Babo!"

It took minutes for Hyun Heon to recover from her shockness and when she saw the satisfied Kyuhyun, she laughed at her own foolishness.

"Ya! Is it that fun to make fun of me just like that? You nearly made me cry,"

"Mianhae! (I'm sorry!) But you're the one who started it first," replied Kyuhyun.

"Fine, you win," Hyun Heon surrendered, "Im going to sleep now. I still have school tomorrow, sleep well Kyuhyun oppa(brother)!"

"Good night!" replied Kyuhyun, who also realised that he was dead tired.

When Hyun Heon was ready to go into her room, she felt someone held her hand. She turned around and Kyuhyun pulled her for a hug. She stiffed her back and Kyuhyun whispered something into her ear,

"Dream of me,"

 

 

Their Living Room:

http://homedesigninterior.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/3d-rendered-interior-design-software.jpg 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So how was it? Opinions??? Haha hope you all like it! Please look forward to the next chapter!!!

P.S: I do not own the pictures!!!