My True Feelings

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Two weeks had passed ever since Kyuhyun was sick. He had recovered after a few days, all thanks to Hyun Heon's care and medicine. Most of the artists were gathered in their company for their recording of Music Bank. This included, nonetheless, Super Junior and Universal Girls. However, Super Junior arrived earlier than Universal Girls and was in their Make Up room.

"Ah~" said Shin Dong, lying back on his arm chair, "I wonder what is for lunch today,"

"Shin Dong hyung!(Brother)" exclaimed Ryeowook, sitting beside Kyuhyun who was playing his handphone, "You're still hungry?"

"You ate two servings of chicken salad just now," continued Sungmin.

"I don't know," replied Shin Dong," Maybe my digesting system is fast,"

"I think it will come soon," commented Donghae, with Eunhyuk sitting by his side.

"By the way," said Leeteuk, turning to face all the members, "I'll pass for lunch,"

"Wae?(Why)" all the members asked.

Leeteuk then took out a lunch box and showed it to them, "Sora had prepared for me,"

"Oooo~" Everyone teased Leeteuk, "Sora noona(noona) had prepared a lovely and delicious lunch for him,"

"Ya!" said Leeteuk as he kept waving his hands in the air, "Is that a problem?"

"Leeteuk hyung(Brother) has fallen in love with Sora noona(Sister)~" sang Eunhyuk and Donghae and they each got hit by Leeteuk.

"Kyuhyun ah!" shouted Yesung, suddenly sitting beside him, "How about you?"

"What?" replied Kyuhyun, still playing with his handphone.

"Have you fallen for Hyun Heon?" asked Siwon. All the members stared at Kyuhyun.

"I..." muttered Kyuhyun, "I want to play my game," He took that as an excuse and carried on playing but Ryeowook snatched it away.

"Ya!" yelled Kyuhyun, "I'm playing!"

"Too bad," replied Ryeowook, passing his phone to Leeteuk to keep it, "Answer our question first,"

"I don't know," said Kyuhyun, "Happy now?"

All of them shook their head.

"Even Leeteuk hyung(Brother) admitted he like Sora noona(Sister)," said Eunhyuk and he got hit by Leeteuk again.

"Stop saying about me and Sora!" said Leeteuk.

"Araseo! Araseo! (I get it)" replied Eunhyuk as he used his hands to protect his monkey head.

"Must I say it? Hyung(Brother), can you don't force me?" said Kyuhyun as he laid back onto the sofa.

All of the members: CANNOT!

"Don't you trust us?" questioned Donghae.

Kyuhyun: Of course not. But...

"But what?" said Siwon, "You know we won't tell anyone about it. Moreover, there's no camera here. You can feel free to tell us, to share with us, like we always did,"

Kyuhyun sighed, "I don't know. I just feel very happy with her. She's unlike other girls I knew,"

"Do you feel your heart pumping really fast when you're with her?" asked Yesung.

"Ani(No)," replied Kyuhyun, "I just feel very normal. But, we do have some awkward moments together and I had a different kind of feeling when I'm with her. Very relaxing and comforting and hoping to be with her everytime,"

"Do you miss her when she's not around?" asked Leeteuk. But, it was not Kyuhyun who answer the question.

"Of course he does!" replied Sungmin, "He has been staring into his phone wallpaper when we were in Japan for a performance,"

"I really don't know," said Kyuhyun, with his eyes closed.

"That's love," Leeteuk told him, "Kyuhyun ah, you're in love with her,"

"Like you are in love with Sora noona(Sister)," said Donghae and he was fast enough to dorge Leeteuk's blow.

"Are you planning to do anything? Like confessing to her?" asked Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun shook his head, "I'm not sure either. I think I'll have to wait for the right time,"

"Don't make her wait too long," said Sungmin.

"How can you be so sure she's in love with me?" replied Kyuhyun.

This was the first time the Super Junior members saw their maknae so troubled.

"She wouldn't take care of you when you're sick that time," replied Shin Dong.

"Maybe, she's doing for the show?" said Kyuhyun.

"Trust me," Sungmin assured Kyuhyun, "My instincts are always correct,"

"I cannot depend on your instincts at all," replied Kyuhyun.

"We shall see then," said Donghae.

Suddenly, during half way of their conversation, there was a knocked on a door. Yesung went to open the door. He immediately turned around and faced the rest of s with a big smile on his face.

"Lunch's here!" shouted Yesung.

"Let the ajummas(Aunties) then," said Leeteuk, "Why are you closing the door again?"

However, before Yesung could answer them, two ladies went into the room with huge lunch boxes on their two hands.

"Since when we have become ajummas?(Aunties)"

All of the members excluding Yesung were surprised by their visitors, all of them said in shocked, "Min Young ssi....Hyun Heon ssi?"

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello another update!!!  THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!  I'm not angry because I've received just a few comments...I just feel that I really wanna share this story to you guys and hope you guys will be also as anticipating as me :D No hard feelings!!!  Actually, I'm very SHOCK to see so many comments today! Haha!

Today will be the last day for Leeteuk and Eunhyuk as DJs in Kiss The Radio...really sad! I miss them so much! Both of them are crying now!!! (Source by twitter)http://twitpic.com/7oavfe  The PD and Donghae tried to calm Eunhyuk down but he just continued crying! Ahh...my heart so pain now!

By the way, just to inform you guys...I may be slow in updating now because I'm working now...I just finished my national exams! Haha! But I'll upload 1 chapter per day! I'll be free on every Sunday and Monday. So, I maybe can upload more chapters on that particular day! I seek your understanding readers!

Again, I do not own the picture. :D