Just A Simple Meeting???....Not Really!!! (Part 1) Wedding Photos Plans

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

After coming back from Super Junior SS4 concert in Taiwan and Singapore, on this day,  Leeteuk, Sora, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon was called in by the PD of the WE GOT MARRIED for a meeting. They were to gathered in the meeting rooms in the afternoon after their lunch break. When the four of them came in the room together,  they were shocked that their managers were in there too. Both Leeteuk and Sora sat opposite Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon while the PD stood up with the managers.

"I called upon this meeting is to discuss with all of you regarding about the wedding photo shoot coming in two weeks time," said the PD, "Also, I want to thank the four of you for bringing up the ratings of the show,"

However, all the four of them did not say anything. Wedding photos shoot...was not a good thing afterall...its a sign to tell them that the show is ending soon and they would not get to see each other more often.

"I've decided," continued the PD seeing that there were no responses from them, "Since Leeteuk ssi and Kyuhyun ssi is from one group, we shall let the four of you go for the shoot together,"

"Where's the venue?" asked Super Junior's manager.

With that, the PD pressed a button from his remote control and the projected screen was switched on.

"Our venue is Jeju island," he said and continue explaining to them using his microsoft slides, "The trip will be three days two nights. The theme for the photo shoot is beach wedding. This applies to all the four of you. Sora ssi and Hyun Heon ssi will have two sets of wedding gown, a beach outfit, including a cocktail dress. For Leeteuk ssi and Kyuhyun ssi, there will be also three suits for them and a beach outfit,"

"When can we see the designs of the gowns and suits?" asked Leeteuk.

"Oh, you'll see them when on the day you take the photo shoot," replied the PD, "Anymore questions?"

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun looked at Hyun Heon, who was staring back at the PD, blankly. Kyuhyun then looked back at the PD.

"Can I have one more request?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon turned to look at Kyuhyun surprisingly but found out that their managers were staring at them suspiciously. She had a bad feeling about it but still, she turned her attention back to Kyuhyun.

"What is it Kyuhyun ssi?" asked the PD.

"Its like this," began Kyuhyun, "I'm just wondering, if you can add one more outfit for the four of us...As you know Hyun Heon ssi is from Singapore so for the photo shoot, so if she can wears a hanbok, its more meaningful to show our country's culture and also, this will also capture the audiences attention as well as increasing the show rating,"

After hearing what Kyuhyun had said, Hyun Heon turned again and faced him with a smile on her face. He still remembered that she loves to wear a hanbok and hoped to wear a hanbok for her wedding photo shoot. So thoughtful of him. Kyuhyun smiled back to her.

"I think Kyuhyun is right," said Leeteuk, "This is more traditional and it can brings out the korean culture we have to other foreign countries,"

The PD was nodding his head all the time after he heard Kyuhyun's suggestion.

"This is good," he commented, "I shall add one more outfit for the four of you. Also, just to inform you, we'll be going there and coming backby plane and we will not be staying in a hotel,"

"Why?" asked Hyun Heon, curiously.

"This is because we'll be having some of the shoot on the beach so we have book the resort there for the all of us to make things convenient and fast,"

"I see," said Kyuhyun.

"So any more enquiries?" asked the PD.

All of them shook their heads.

"Good," the PD said as he packed his laptop and files and carried them, "I shall see all of you two weeks later in the airport," With that, he walked out the room.

When the Leeteuk, Sora, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were about to stand up and leave, their managers closed the door and went forward.

"Not so fast," the SJ manager said, "We need to talk to you about something,"

"What thing?" asked Kyuhyun as the four of them sat down again at their seats.

They studied the faces of their managers...they could sensed something was not right.

"How will you explain this?" asked the SJ manager as he threw an bundle of pictures on the table, "Have I not remind you not to date privately!?"

Four pairs of eyes immediately stared at the pictures on the table. One of them was a picture with Leeteuk holding Sora's hand while they were on the street. The other picture was taken when Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were walking along the Han River during the Lunar New Year break.

"I admit," said Leeteuk, calmly, "I'm dating Sora,"

"How about the two of you?" asked Hyun Heon's manager as she pointed towards Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

"They're just friends," Leeteuk explained to the managers. He tried to cover up his dongsaeng's secret, "Hyun Heon's members had gone back to their own country that time so Kyuhyun invited her to stay in his house for that time,"

"Oh really?" asked SJ manager as he shot him a sarcastic look, "Then what can you say about this?" With that he threw another picture on the table. This other picture was rather quite dark but the stalker managed to take a picture of Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon kissing in the car.

With astonishment, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were caught up with their words. They did not know how to explain to their various managers. Even this time round, Leeteuk could not help them.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!!! The comments are getting lesser when the story is getting more interesting!!! Why??? Sobz...sobz!!!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!

By the way, our Kyuhyunnie birthday is coming soon!!! Hehehe!

Again, I do not own this picture :D