Secret Relationship...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

"Kyuhyun ah," said the familiar voice, "I want to discuss with you about- Oh sorry,"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon instantly broke apart and stared at the person.

"Ya! Leeteuk hyung(Brother)!" shouted Kyuhyun, "We're in a middle of doing something!"

"I'm so sorry!" said Leeteuk as he bowed to his two dongsaengs(younger ones). He sincerely felt very sorry about it.

"I just want to discuss something about the special stage with you," continued Leeteuk as he walked towards the two of them.

"What thing?" asked Kyuhyun as he stood up with Hyun Heon by his side. He went on to hold her hands for Leeteuk to see.

True enough, Leeteuk saw it and grinned at them.

"So," he began, "I guess everything's fine?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "She accepted. Accepted just before you came in. You know, JUST accepted!" Kyuhyun stressed how irritated he was at Leeteuk for barging into the practice room and ruined his sweet moment with Hyun Heon.

"Araseo(I get it)!" said Leeteuk, "You do not need to stress the word so much. How would I know what is happening in the room?! I would not come in if I know the both of you are hugging,"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon laughed at Leeteuk.

"What so you want to discuss with me?" asked Kyuhyun.

"I've decided," said Leeteuk, "I'll do a piano performance with Sora. We've chose the song called 'Summer', "

"Ah~" said Kyuhyun, still holding onto Hyun Heon's hand, "Your favourite song. So, both of you are playing it together?"

"Moreover," continued Leeteuk, "I will do a solo performance. I will discuss this with Henry,"

"Wait hyung(Brother)," said Kyuhyun, "You're doing a solo? Can I join? Because I've got an idea. I'll combine with you to perform,"

"What are you going to perform?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Its a secret," Kyuhyun smiled at his girlfriend and turned back to Leeteuk, "Deal?"

Leeteuk scratched his chin and nodded, "Deal! We'll discuss it in private since you don't want Hyun Heon to know. But you two will have to think of something to perform. Maybe another piano performance also because manager hyung(brother) said that it will be best for both performances to be similar to each other,"

"Ok," said Kyuhyun, "We'll work it out soon. Because I do not have the mood to think about it today,"

"Too happy to think I guess?" said Leeteuk, "I was like that when Sora accepted my confession,"

Leeteuk was thinking about Kang Sora.

"I'll go now," said Leeteuk after a few seconds, "I'm going back to the dorm now and I'll spread the good news to everyone!" He pointed to both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

"Hyung(Brother)!" Kyuhyun stopped him, "You can tell the other members but you can't tell the managers about it,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon nodded her head.

"Why not?" asked Leeteuk.

"We're not suppose to date," replied Kyuhyun, "Remember our contract with the company? As if you told manager hyung(brother) about your relationship with Sora noona(sister),"

"You're right," said Leeteuk, "I'll tell them to take note of that,"

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," said Kyuhyun.

"Aissh!" said Leeteuk giving them a funny wave, "I understand that kind of feeling because-"

"You're in love too~" sang Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon laughed at Kyuhyun's interuption and Leeteuk turned to Hyun Heon.

"If he dares to bully you," he said, "Tell me. The other Super Junior members will support you and be your back up,"

Hyun Heon nodded, "I will,"

"Ya!" said Kyuhyun, looking at Hyun Heon, "Why are you siding him?"

"I need to protect myself," said Hyun Heon, "Merong,"

"Hear that?" said Leeteuk, "Don't you dare mistreat her,"

"As if I will," replied Kyuhyun.

"Fine," said Leeteuk, "I really need to go now. Are you two going home now? I can drive you home,"

"We'll sit your car then," said Kyuhyun, "I just wish to go home now. We'll discuss about the performance tomorrow or at home,"

With that, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon took their bag and left the practice room with Leeteuk. When the two of them stepped out of the room, they released their hands from each other to prevent the others to notice it and also to spread rumors about them. The three went down to the car park and Leeteuk drove them back home.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Another update!!! Kekeke! Don't be irritated by the intruder!!! He meant no harm!!! Haha!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!!

Again, I do not own this picture :D