Happily Ever After...A New Member To The Family

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Five years have passed in a blink of an eye. Several things happened in this five years. Leeteuk finally went for his military service after Super Junior sixth album was released. The release of their sixth album was epic. Needless to say, it was globally welcomed by the world. It is a great hit among all countries. As the years goes by, the Super Junior members went for their military service one by one and now, everyone had completed their military service. Throughout those fives years, there were ups and down for the group. Some said they will disband, but both Super Junior and ELFs unite together to prove the others wrong. Their fame still outshine the world even they are international stars from being an teenager until now, who were married and had children among themselves. Their friendship with each other, their connection with their fans still held on.

There was a light switched on in a particular house in the area of Hyun Heon's High School, and nearby Konabeans and the SM building. That specific house contains a warmth of happiness in it as there, lives a happy family. Its a house which has four rooms, exclusive of the living room and the dinning room. There is one master bedroom, one study room, one guest room and lastly one room for 'the child'. That particular child sat in the middle of the living room, alone. The aroma of food filled the whole house as a voice called out.

"Kyumin ah," said the voice, "Have you pack up everything?"

"I'm packing omma(mother)," replied the child with his cute little voice.

A woman who is wearing an apron walked out of the kitchen. She had her hair tied up a little while the rest of her hair was let down in a curvey manner. curled up to form a smile as she see her son trying to pack his toys into the toy basket. She talked towards him and squarted down and helped Kyumin with the toys.

"Omma (mother)," said Kyumin, "When is appa(father) coming back?"

"He will be back soon," replied the woman, smiling as her hand went up to pinch her son's cheeks, "He just came back to the country,"

"I miss appa(father)," said Kyumin, "Omma(mother), do you miss appa(father)?"

"Da do (Me too)," replied the woman, and she continued, 'I miss him alot. Have you done your homework?"

"Neh (yes)," replied Kyumin as he stook up and went to take his assignment and show his mother.

The woman smiled and nodded, "Nice handwriting. I'll show it to your appa(father) when he comes back later, alright?"

"YEAH!" Kyumin shouted in joy as he went on to hug his mother.

While the mother and the son was hugging half way, the door bell rang. Kyumin's eyes beamed at once when he heard the sound of the door bell. The woman stood up and went to open the door while Kyumin shouted from behind.

"APPPPAAAAAA......???" Kyumin was stunned while looking at the person standing in front of the main door. It was not his dad.

"Oppa?" said the woman in shock too.

"Ya Hyun Heon ah," laughed Sungmin, "You look shock when you saw me. Are you expecting someone, but not me?"

"A...ani(no)," Hyun Heon stuttered while she scratched her neck awkwardly. Yes, she was expecting someone, but definitely not Sungmin.

"Sungmin ahjussi(uncle)!" exclaimed Kyumin as he ran forward to hug him.

"Good boy!" said Sungmin, "Give me a bobo(kiss)," Sungmin leaned forward and Kyumin kissed him on the cheeks.

Sungmin stood up again and smiled at Hyun Heon, "If you're wondering why Kyuhyun hasn't come back, he's gone back to the company to take something after he had alighted from the plane. He should be back soon. He told me to inform you about this because his phone battery went flat.Thats why I took his luggage along. Also, I came here because I miss Kyumin," With that, he gave a pat on Kyumin's head.

Hyun Heon smiled upon hearing what Sungmin had said and she asked him, "Do you want to stay for dinner? I cooked extra food,"

Sungmin shook his hand and smiled back, "Haha, no thanks. I don't want to spoil your family reunion. You know what I mean. I just want to pass a present to Kyumin that I bought for him in Taiwan," Sungmin took out a toy lego from his back pack and gave it to Kyumin.

Kyumin took over the gift and smiled widely.

"What must you say to Sungmin adjussi(uncle)?" Hyun Heon reminded her son.

"Kamshahamida(Thank you) Sungmin adjussi(uncle)," said Kyumin and he bowed at Sungmin.

"One good thing that Kyumin never inherit from Kyuhyun is that he is not rude," Sungmin joked, "Lucky, he has a mum like you,"

Hyun Heon laughed along and said softly to Sungmin, "You know what, I agree with you too!"

After that, both of them laughed while Kyumin stood there, staring at the two adults.

"Well, well, well," said Sungmin after he carried Kyuhyun's luggage into the house, "I guess I'll make a move now. I need to meet my wife at home too,"

"Alright," said Hyun Heon as she sent Sungmin out to the door, "Next time invite her along for dinner,"

"I will," replied Sungmin and he turned and gave a wave to Kyumin, "Kyumin ah, bye bye!"

"Bye bye Sungmin adjussi(uncle)!" replied Kyumin as he waved back.

After Sungmin had left, Hyun Heon closed the door and faced Kyumin.

"Well," she said with a comforting smile. She knew her son was a little bit disappointed that his father has not come home yet, "Lets wait for a while more, alright?"

Kyumin nodded his head obediently.

With that, Hyun Heon went back to the kitchen to sort out the dishes on the dinning table while Kyumin went to practise writing on the coffee table in the living room. One good thing that Kyumin inherited from his parents is that they, as well as Kyumin are very diligent and hardworking. Half an hour had passed and Kyuhyun had not come back yet. By then, Kyumin was still studying himself while Hyun Heon was in the kitchen, washing the dirty pans and pots. She was interupted by someone pulling the edge of her dress. She looked down and saw Kyumin with a pouted face, staring back at her.

"Omma(mother)," he wined, "When is appa(father) coming back? I'm hungry..."

However, before Hyun Heon could answer his question, they heard the sound of the keys and the turning of the door knob. Someone was at the door. The mother and the son walked slowly to the door just in time to see the door opened with a man standing in front of them. Both Hyun Heon and Kyumin immediately smiled upon seeing the person. It was the person whom they wanted to see. Its the person whom Hyun Heon wants to hug every night to sleep. Finally, he is back.

Kyuhyun is back.

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!
 

I know, I know, its been a MILLION years I've ever updated my story. School is very busy and I had tests every week so I do not have the time to update the story! Millions of sorry!!! Please don't hate me! I just had my exam and it finished yesterday. Thats why I quickly write a new chapter today for you guys!

PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING IT OKAY?!
PLEASE GIVE ME MORE COMMENTS!!!

I LOVE you guys! Alot!!! Really!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING FOR MY UPDATE!!!

I'll try to update my story more often! I promise!

Have a nice day ahead! :D

 

P.S: I do not own the picture! :D