A New Day....Yet Another Argument...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon woke up at 6.30 a.m. in the morning to prepare for the photo shoot later on in the day. It was Hyun Heon who woke up first. She took nearly half an hour to wake the sleeping Kyuhyun up. Both of them went to wash up and went on to eat breakfast in the kitchen, which was prepared by Hyun Heon's mother. The dinning table was filled with food that Kyuhyun had never seen before. Moreover, above all the food being prepared, there was a plate of kimchi on the table, specially for Kyuhyun. He went to sit on his seat with Hyun Heon by the side.

"What are those?" he asked.

"Those are normally the breakfast we ate in my country," replied Hyun Heon as she pointed to the variety of dishes on the table, "This is the bee hoon (Something like Korean's Japchae if I'm not wrong!), fried carrot cake, and this is Nasi Lemak,"

"Nasi Lemak?" Kyuhyun double confirmed the name with Hyun Heon who nodded instantly, "Such a weird name,"

"That's because you are not familiar with the food here," said Hyun Heon as she took some fried carrot cake for herself and then for Kyuhyun, "You should try some. Its really nice,"

Kyuhyun gave a slight nod and went on to taste the fried carrot cake Hyun Heon had took for him. He gave a smile after that.

"Nice?" asked Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun nodded and went on to take more of it.

"I hope the food are alright for you," said Hyun Heon's mother.

"Its really nice. I really like it," Kyuhyun assured Hyun Heon's mother and carried on eating.

That was the first time Kyuhyun first tasted the variety of food in Singapore. He had not tried it although Super Junior came to Singapore oftently. They had a really packed schedule and so, even they were in Singapore, they mostly went to eat in Korean restaurants rather than tasting the local food here. He was eating happily with both Hyun Heon and her mother and he hardly touched the plate of kimchi. While they were half way finishing eating the food, Kyuhyun's phone rang.

Kyuhyun: Yeoboseyo?(Hello)....Araseo(I get it)...We'll go down soon....bye.

"Who was it?" asked Hyun Heon, still eating.

"Manager hyung told us to go down now. They'll be here soon," replied Kyuhyun.

"You're going soon?" asked Hyun Heon's mother.

"Yes," replied Hyun Heon as she stood up, clearing her plates and bowls, "I'll clear this before I go down,"

"No need," said her mother as she took over the job, clearing all the plates and bowls, "Both of you go down now. Don't make the others wait for you,"

"Ok then," sadi Hyun Heon as she went forward to hug her mother and then kissed her cheeks, "I'll see you tonight,"

With that, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went to take their bags in the living room and they bidded Hyun Heon's mother goodbye. When both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon reached the ground floor, they saw the similar bus they had taken on the previous day being parked in the car park in front of them. They went up to the bus and saw the other members.

"So how's your stay?" asked Shin Dong the moment he caught sight of Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon, "Did you eat anything tasty?"

"I ate alot," replied Kyuhyun, cheekily as he went to the back of the bus with Hyun Heon, "Are you sad to hear that?"

"Ani(No)!" said Shin Dong, "We ate lots of good food yesterday too,"

Kyuhyun disregarded the fact. He still prefered the food Hyun Heon's mother had cooked and also the breakfast he had that very morning. Everything seemed to be so pleasant with Hyun Heon by his side. He turned and saw Hyun Heon was happily chatting with Min Young who was sitting opposite her (Kyuhyun was sitting nearer to the windows). Therefore, he took out his handphone and began to play his games while waiting to reach their destination, Sentosa.

Finally after an one hour ride, they had reach Sentosa. Their venue for the photo shoot was at Palawan beach. After everyone had settled down at the shooting area, they were brought to the temporary make up room to prepare for their shooting. The theme of that day's photo shooting was 'Summer', therefore, all of the Super Junior members except for Kyuhyun (I'll tell you why later) had to take off their shirts to shoot the photos with Universal Girls, who was also wearing the summer clothing.

Both Leeteuk and Kristine were the first pair to have their photo shoot, followed by Sungmin and Jin Hyun, then Ryeowook and Min Young, lastly, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon. Each of the pairs would have a specific venue to take the photo shoot. The other Super Junior members went to other side of the beach to have their photo shoot individually. Leeteuk and Kristine's photo shoot was taken place at the beer bar along the beach while Sungmin and Jin Hyun's photo shoot was on the sandy beach where they need to build sand castles together (Sounds weird, I know). As for Ryeowook and Min Young, they were allowed to take their photoshoot in the water. Both of them were playing so happily, disregarding the fact that the cameras were already on them, capturing the moments down for the photo shoot. It came out well though...because their expression in the pictures were not artificial but natural.

Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's photo shoot was taken place on the bridge. Needless to say, the pictures came out well and basically, both of them had fun playing with each other when the photo shoot was going on. The photo shoot for all of them lasted for several hours until 5pm in the evening. However, throughout the whole photo shoot, Hyun Heon was curious about something.

"Why was Kyuhyun the only one with his shirt on during the photo shoot?" though Hyun Heon as she packed her bag in the tent.

"What are you thinking about?" Hyun Heon heard a familiar voice behind her. She turned and saw Kyuhyun behind her.

"I've been calling you for five times," said Kyuhyun, joining her by the side.

"Oh," replied Hyun Heon, "I was thinking of something,"

"About what?" asked Kyuhyun, "You seemed to be so engross with it,"

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)," said Hyun Heon, "Can I ask you something?"

"Alright. What do you want to ask?" replied Kyuhyun while zipping his bag.

"Why were you the only on with your shirt on during the photo shoot?" asked Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun kept quiet for a while and continued, "I've requested that,"

"Wae(Why)?" Hyun Heon asked immediately.

"I can't tell you," replied Kyuhyun.

"But-" Before Hyun Heon could finish her sentence, she was cut off by Kyuhyun.

"Its my business for wearing or not wearing the shirt. Its my personal life and my personal request. You'll just do your photo shoot," snapped Kyuhyun.

"Bwo?(What)" said Hyun Heon, shocked by Kyuhyun sudden change of attitude, "What's wrong with you? I'm just merely asking you! Why do you have to be so sensitive?!"

With that, she took her bag and stomped out of the tent and went up to the bus to join the others leaving behind Kyuhyun, kicking the table to release his frustrations.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's another update!!! The comments are getting lesser!!!! Please comment more! :D

The picture above is the venue for them to have the photo shoot. That's Sentosa, Palawan Beach.

Again, I do not own the picture! :D