Into Her Life (Part 2)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

"I did not see anything!!!!" said Hyun Heon, shaking her hands vigorously in the air while her eyes were still closed, "I did not see anything!!!"

She kept repeating over and over again until a pair of hands came to stop her. Hyun Heon slowly opened her eyes and saw Kyuhyun standing in font of her, grabbing her two hands.

"Are you back to normal now?" asked Kyuhyun, smiling.

Hyun Heon nodded and he let go of her hands. He had his hoodie on and was wearing a pair of sweat pants.

"Did you see anything that you are not supposed to see?" asked Kyuhyun, sitting down on her bed.

Hyun Heon shook her head as she tried to explain to him, "I did not! I did not!"

Kyuhyun laughed.

"Calm down. I'm just merely asking you. But, why didn't you knock the door before you come in?"

"Oh," said Hyun Heon, "Well, this is my room in the first place. Why would someone knock on their own door before entering it? And, I did not expect that you were changing your clothes,"

"Quite true," said Kyuhyun as he gestured Hyun Heon to sit with him on her single bed.

He handed over a photo album to her after she sat down. Hyun Heon took a look at it and and stared at Kyuhyun curiously.

"Where did you find this?" she asked.

"I was resting in your room just now before I went bathing and I found this in your drawer," explained Kyuhyun as he flipped open the photo album, "Is this you when you're young?" He pointed to a picture with a girl building sand castles on a beach.

Hyun Heon nodded as she recollected the memories she had from young.

"You look so different," said Kyuhyun, "You looks like a-"

"Boy, I looks like a boy," Hyun Heon continued for Kyuhyun, "Everyone told me that I looks like a boy when I was young,"

"But, you're fine now," said Kyuhyun, "I hope you did not do any plastic surgery,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon hit Kyuhyun on the leg.

"I'm hundred percent natural!!!" said Hyun Heon.

"I'm just joking," replied Kyuhyun, "By the way, where's your father?I haven't met him yet,"

"He had left us," said Hyun Heon, softly.

"I'm sorry," said Kyuhyun as he was guilty to make Hyun Heon sad.

"I'm fine," replied Hyun Heon as she hugged her legs.

Kyuhyun went in front of Hyun Heon and saw that she had tears in her eyes, just that she was fighting back the tears, trying not to let them out. Kyuhyun felt a sudden desire to hug her, to comfort her, to protect her. The girl in front her had suffered so much in her twenty years of life. He placed his hand on her face and started to wipe her fallen tears.

"Don't cry," said Kyuhyun, gently, "You're not beautiful anymore when you cry,

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh and wipe away her own tears. Then they carried on to look at her photographs taken when she was young. That time when she graduated from kindergarden, the time she entered the elementary school, the first outing trip with the school, her birthday celebrations, her graduation from her elementary school and her high school life in SM International High School.

It was already 11pm when they finished flipping through all the pictures. Kyuhyun had a wide knowledge of Hyun Heon's life after that. While Kyuhyun was putting back the photo album to the drawer, Hyun Heon went to open her closet to take out her sleeping bag and rolled on the floor. Kyuhyun, who saw this, was confused at her actions. 

"Why are taking out your sleeping bag?" he asked.

"I'm sleeping with this," replied Hyun Heon.

"Why?' asked Kyuhyun in shock, "I thought you were going to sleep in your mother's room?"

"My mum had threw away her double bed," explain Hyun Heon, "I had no choice but to sleep with this,"

"Then," said Kyuhyun, "I sleep with that. You'll sleep on your bed,"

"No," Hyun Heon shook her head, "You're having a shoot tomorrow. You need a good rest,"

"So do you," argued Kyuhyun.

When he was about to snatch away the sleeping bag, Hyun Heon slipped inside it, preventing Kyuhyun to take it.

"I'm the host of this house," said Hyun Heon, "So I must leave everything good for the guest. You shall sleep the bed. Good night!"

With that, she lie down on the sleeping bag, leaving Kyuhyun sitting down on her bed, looking dumbfounded, He could not bear to let a girl to sleep on the floor while he, himself sleep on the bed. However, he had no choice. Hyun Heon was as persistent as he was. Kyuhyun then went on to switch off the lights. He laid on the bed, staring to the ceiling until he fell asleep.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys!!! Here's another update!!!

Just wanna inform you all, I've added something to CHAPTER 22...Its a link for a song actually. It will be perfect if you listen to it while reading! :D

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!

Again, I do not own the picture :D