Supermarket Date

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this song while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgVGLFpzCE4 

Song: Stand By Me by SHINee

On Friday night, Kyuhyun joined Hyun Heon at the entrance of the supermarket near their house to shop for the food and utensils needed for the party on Saturday night. Due to Kyuhyun's late schedule, Hyun Heon had to go to the supermarket first with the production crew of WE GOT MARRIED. She started to shop alone without Kyuhyun. She went through rows and rows of food and had decided what to buy for the party. All she left now was to wait for Kyuhyun to arrive. Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands covering her eyes.

"Guess who am I..."

After hearing the mysterious person's voice, she hit his hand and said, "Kyuhyun oppa!(Brother)"

Kyuhyun let go of his hands and joined Hyun Heon by her side with his arms over Hyun Heon's shoulder. Both of them really looked like a couple, shopping together although there were cameras around them.

"So have you see anything you want to buy?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon nodded and continued, "I've decided to have a pan barbecue in our house tomorrow. Would you prefer chicken or pork meat?"

Kyuhyun went on to pat on Hyun Heon's head, as well as play with her hair, "Hmm...anything you like. I'm ok with anything,"

Hyun Heon smiled and pushed the trolley to the meat section. Just nice, there was an advertisement going on where people were allowed to taste the food advertised by the promoter. Hyun Heon went to the front and took a piece of meat.

"Ah~" she said as she put it in front of Kyuhyun's mouth.

Kyuhyun ate it without thinking and gave Hyun Heon a thumbs up, "This is nice,"

"Then I shall take four packet of that," Hyun Heon smiled to the promoter.

After taking the four packets of meat, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon moved on to the vegetables section.

"Have you informed Min Young about the party?" asked Kyuhyun, pushing the trolley.

Hyun Heon nodded, "Yes, but I did not tell her who is going,"

"Good," said Kyuhyun, "I've told Ryeowook about it too. He agreed to come without any hesitation. Wait,"

Hyun Heon looked at Kyuhyun curiously.

Hyun Heon: Huh?

Kyuhyun: Do you want to sit in the trolley?

Hyun Heon flashed Kyuhyun a shocked look while she shook her both hands in the air, "Ani(No)! I'm not a kid,"

But that was too late. Kyuhyun had already went forward and carry Hyun Heon with his arms and put her inside the trolley.

"Ya!" said Hyun Heon, trying to get out of the trolley,"Its embarrasing,"

"No, its not!" replied Kyuhyun, putting all the groceries on her lap. With that, he pushed her to the vegetables section.

Kyuhyun walked through that section very fast and Hyun Heon had to grap any vegetable she could reached but Kyuhyun kept putting them back to the shelves. He dreaded vegetables. The last thing he ever wanted to eat was vegetables.

"Hey!" said Hyun Heon, "Why did you put it back?"

"Lets don't buy vegetables," replied Kyuhyun.

"Wae? (why)" asked Hyun Heon, trying to get up.

"I don't like to eat," with that, Kyuhyun used one hand to push Hyun Heon back to her original position.

Hyun Heon pouted, but Kyuhyun grinned at his victory.

After that, both of them went on to buy other things needed for the party. Basically, they had fun shopping with each other. And then,  they went home to prepare for the matchmaking session the next day.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello!!! Here's another update! Sorry, its short!!!! I'll update tonight!!!! Stay tunned! Kekekeke! Please comment more!

Again, I do not own the picture. Hehe Very cute Kyuhyun!!!, to suit this chapter!!! :D