Trip To Jeju Island...(Part 4) Lets Get It Started...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Meanwhile, back in the meeting room, the PD was walking back and forth in the room continously. He looked at his watch. It had been 20 minutes ever since Hyun Heon had went out to find Kyuhyun. The managers sat on their chairs and kept looking at each other. They were hesitating to go out and find the two of them, just in case something may happen to them. However, both Leeteuk and Sora looked rather calm and composed. They knew the both of them would be fine.

"Do you think we should go and find them?" asked the PD, "We're running out of time,"

"I guess they'll be back soon," replied Leeteuk.

"Ok, we'll wait a while more then," said the PD.

"Nevermind," said the SJ manager as he stood up from his seat, "I'll go and find them,"

With that, he walked to the door. When he was about to open it, the door went open before him...Hyun Heon walked in followed by Kyuhyun. Everyone stared at them while the both of them returned to their own seats. The PD smiled and turned to face Kyuhyun.

"So Kyuhyun ssi," he said, "Do you still want to do the shoot?"

"I'm sorry for my rash attitude just now," replied Kyuhyun as he faced everyone, "I'll do the shoot, revealing my upper body,"

Upon hearing that, the PD broke into a bigger grin while the SJ manager was starstruck. He could not believe that Kyuhyun would be willing to do the shoot. Leeteuk did not find it surprising because he understood why Kyuhyun did that. One, is for his fans. Two, for Hyun Heon. Three, for himself. The leader always understand the maknae(youngest) the most.

"Are you sure?" asked the SJ manager.

"Yes," said Kyuhyun as he faced his own manager with firmness in his eyes, "I'm sure,"

"Ok then," said the PD, "Due to the time wasted just now, I've made some changes to the plan for today,"

"Eh?" said Leeteuk, "Don't tell me I need to take off my clothes too, do I?"

"Ah~" laughed the PD, "Actually no. But if you insist, we can do that too. I'm thinking of letting both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun change into their outfits followed by Sora and Hyun Heon ssi. So we can film their reactions before they go for their make up and to try on their wedding gowns,"

"Good idea," said the UG manager,"Lets do it this way then,"

"Any objections?" asked the PD.

All of them shook their heads.

"Good," the PD clapped as all of them stood up from their seats, ready to go to the studio, "Lets get it started then!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Everyone proceeded from the meeting room to the studio and both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun went to change into their outfits first while Sora and Hyun Heon sat down and waited for them. It would take very long for them to have their make up on and their hair set for the photo shoot. During that time, both Sora and Hyun Heon were being briefed by the PD about how they would film them when Leeteuk and Kyuhyun had done preparing for the shoot. After that, they were brought to the other room in the studio to view their wedding gowns. Both Sora and Hyun Heon could not believe they would be wearing those gowns...they were very beautiful and unique. Hyun Heon caught sight of the hanbok she would be wearing later on and became very enthusiastic. For Sora, her gowns were more towards lady like style just to suit her personality.

In the other room, both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were also as nervous as Sora and Hyun Heon. They were having their make up on while their stylist helped them to style their hair. Leeteuk's hand kept sweating while Kyuhyun sat down on the chair quietly. But it seemed that as if he could hear his own heart beat.

"Nervous are you?" asked the PD as he walked into the room.

Both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun looked at the PD through the mirror in front of them.

"Its usual that idols are nervous when they're at this stage," continued the PD.

"Ye...Yea," Leeteuk finally managed to say a word out from his mouth.

The PD laughed.

"Are they done?" the PD asked the stylists.

"Yes, they are," replied one of the stylist as he helped Kyuhyun to style his hair properly again.

"Then I'll bring you back to the main studio. Follow me," said the PD.

With that, both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun followed the PD to the main studio. They were told to stand inside a temporaily changing room with curtains around it while they informed Sora and Hyun Heon.

Both Sora and Hyun Heon were inside the other room while the staffs went to search for them. They were told that the two guys were ready for shooting the show and they were brought back to the main studio. However, they found out that the studio was different from half and hour before they went out. At the front of the studio, there were curtains hanging and covering the other part of the studio. The two of them walked closer to the front and sat on the two chairs being placed by the production crew members. The filming had already started. After they had seated down, the studio lights began to dim and focus it on the curtains. Sora and Hyun Heon looked at each other blankly, half curious and half anticipating what is behind the curtains. However, they had their answers within seconds.

With a cue from the staffs, the curtains went opened, revealing two handsome hunks, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun, standing in front of their "brides". All the nervousness faded away after they had seen the satisfying smiles from Sora and Hyun Heon. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun then walked towards the two ladies. Leeteuk went to take Sora's hand while Kyuhyun just stood in front of Hyun Heon. Kyuhyun noticed that Hyun Heon kept on staring at him.

Leeteuk's groom suit 1:  http://www.clothing-for-men.com/product_details_178.htm 

Kyuhyun's groom suit 1: http://clothing-for-men.com/product_details_172.htm  

"Is there anything on my face?" he asked her.

Hyun Heon shook her head and said, "Ani(No), I just feel like staring at you,"

Kyuhyun smiled and said, "Is it I'm too handsome? You must feel very lucky to have a husband like me,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon hit him gently on the chest, "Stop boasting,"

"I'll be looking forward to see yours later," said Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon poked out her tongue and she spotted something and her hands went up to Kyuhyun's neck.

"Your tie is crooked," she told him as she adjusted for him.

"Kumowo(Thank you)," said Kyuhyun as he stood there for Hyun Heon to adjust his tie.

Meanwhile Leeteuk and Sora were having their lovey dovey conversation with one another, also, teasing one another.

"Hmm," said Leeteuk as he scratched his chin, "I wonder how you will look like when you're wearing the gown,"

"You'll find it out youself later on," replied Sora, smiling.

"Have you seen your gown?" asked Leeteuk and Sora nodded her head.

"How is it like?" asked Leeteuk.

"I don't know," replied Sora, still smiling, "I told you, you have to find it out yourself later,"

"And CUT!" shouted the PD from his chair, "Good job! This is what I wanted! Sora ssi, Hyun Heon ssi! Its your turn to get changed," He was sitting with the managers while he was filming the four of them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

With that, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun stayed in the main studio while both Sora and Hyun Heon went to the changing room before proceeding to the make up room. It took rather long for the both of them to wear their gowns as it was their first time wearing it and they did not have any experience of it. In the end, the staffs were called to help them. As the changing room and make up room were connected together, they just need to walk over to the other side where their stylists were waiting for them. Both Sora and Hyun Heon had to take out all their assessories and put the new ones on. While Hyun Heon was taking off her necklace, her stylist apporached her.

"What a beautiful necklace," said the stylist, "Someone gave it to you?"

Hyun Heon smiled, "Ne(Yes),"

"Someone special?" asked the stylist as she went on style Hyun Heon's hair for her.

"Haha," laughed Hyun Heon, "Quite special,"

"Oh?" said the stylist, "You have a boyfriend? Is it Kyuhyun ssi?"

Before she could answer the stylist, Sora, who was sitting next to her seat had already answered for her.

"Ani(No)," said Sora, facing the mirror as she could not turn her head, "We're not suppose to date in the first place,"

"Yea," continued Hyun Heon, "Are my parents counted as special?"

Upon hearing that, all the three of them laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

While Sora and Hyun Heon were preparing for the shoot, both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun sat down at one side. They had just finished watching the film that they had shot half an hour before. The two ladies had already gone in for an hour already and they were not out yet. They understand that Sora and Hyun Heon need to prepare more than them....but, they could not wait to see them in their wedding gowns...not to mention to take the photo shoot with them.

The managers, had been monitoring their every move ever since they started filming the show. They know that they could not stop them from being close together when they're filiming. All of them sat at on corner behind the PD's desk as they continued to look out for the four of them and any stalkers who come and secretly take pictures and videos of them.

20 minutes had passed....

"Hyung,(brother)" said Kyuhyun as he sat down on the chair next to Leeteuk, "Are you nervous?"

"What do you think?" replied Leeteuk as he kept staring at the curtains, "Of course I am,"

"Do you think they're behind the curtains now?" asked Kyuhyun again.

"I don't know," said Leeteuk, "I wish I can know too,"

"When are you marrying Sora?" asked Kyuhyun, softly.

"I don't know. It depends," replied Leeteuk then he turned and faced Kyuhyun, "Since when you like to ask so many questions?"

"Since just now," replied Kyuhyun, "I'm bored,"

"Then go play your handphone games," said Leeteuk.

"Too nervous to play," replied the maknae, "I may lose. No, I will lose if I lose focus,"

Leeteuk smiled at his dongsaeng's cuteness. He's nervous as he is yet he wanted to play his handphone game but he was afraid that he will lose. Kyuhyun caught Leeteuk smiling and he looked at him. When both of them had eye contact with each other, they laughed, trying to get rid of some nervousness.

Finally....

"We're ready to film now!" shouted the PD to everyone which also caused both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun to jump from their seats.

Their heatbeat began to increase every seconds even they themselves could hear it and feel it. Leeteuk swallowed his saliva while Kyuhyun took in a deep breath before standing up and waiting for the curtains to be drawn to see their beautiful Sora and Hyun Heon.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey! Another update!!!

MORE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

I think I screwed up this chapter D: ...what do you think? I feel its not good enough!!! Please tell me through the comments!!!

Thank you!!!

I'm off to work now!!! I'll be back tonight! :D

Again, I do not own this picture ;D