Trip To Jeju Island...(Part 5) Wedding Shoot Day 1 [i]

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this song while reading,

Song: Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney

Video + Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQLKHXhSHno 

Finally the time had finally arrived for both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun to see Sora and Hyun Heon in their wedding dress. They had been yearning for this moment for a long time and waited for nearly two and a half hours just to see them wearing it. They stood up from the chairs and walked two steps forward and waited for the curtains to be drawn.

Within seconds, the curtains went opened, revealing the two beautiful brides. When both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun caught sight of Sora and Hyun Heon, their mouths hung opened in awe. Yes, they had seen Sora and Hyun Heon in their make up before but they had never been so mesmerised by them before. They dated the girls because of their kind and innocent personality. They do not care about their outer beauty but it seemed that they regretted for not taking notice of their girlfriends/brides' outer beauty. For Leeteuk, he was captured by Sora's beauty while Kyuhyun was mesmerised by Hyun Heon's charm. Both Sora and Hyun Heon stood at their position and smiled at Leeteuk and Kyuhyun.

Sora's wedding gown 1:  http://www.9lover.com/shop/wedding-dress-bridal-gown-10144.html (Press on the main picture and it will show you another photo of that gown)

Hyun Heon's wedding gown1: http://media.ebcu.com/product/imgage/20100729/38d8780c24c74637bb32afac71735b97.jpg 

Sora had her hair tied to one side while Hyun Heon had her hair laid down with curvy waves to her upper waist. The two of them had a small tiara on their head, while made them even more attractive. Both of their wedding dresses although does looked a little bit plain, but, it brings out the simpleness in the personality of the two ladies. Sora and Hyun Heon stands out more after wearing the gowns. Thats was why the production crew members chose those gowns for them. When Leeteuk and Kyuhyun had came back to reality, they walked towards their brides and held out their hands. Sora and Hyun Heon then placed their hands on their palms as they led them to the ground.

"You looked beautiful," said Kyuhyun, as he leaned closer to Hyun Heon. When their eyes met, Kyuhyun smiled.

"I must not lose out to you," said Hyun Heon as she smiled back to Kyuhyun, "How can a handsome groom without a beautiful bride by his side?"

"You're right," said Kyuhyun, as he touched Hyun Heon's cheek, "But you look really very beautiful today,"

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh and lower her head to avoid embarrassment.

"Its beyond my imagination," Leeteuk told Sora as he took her by the hand, "Its beyond words,"

Sora smiled and said, "Satisfied?"

Leeteuk nodded and hugged her, "More than satisfied," He whispered into her ear.

Everyone around them were as pleased as the couples themselves. It was a great success for a start. The staffs and production crew members were in the main studio with them when they recorded the show. All of them were smiling or grinning during the process of the recording. They could feel the satisfaction, the happiness for the four of them. Although its a show, but their feelings for each other is genuine. How they wish they were really shooting for their own wedding in real life. They would definitely be more happy than now, when their managers would not object to their relationship with each other. And since their managers disagreed for them to be together, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon would cherish their time spent together for the rest of the days until they were forced to be distanced from each other after the show.

"Ok CUT! Well done!" shouted the PD, "We'll move to the next shoot now!"

The couples turned their head and faced the PD. Leeteuk went on and took Sora's hand when she was not looking. That shocked Sora. Some of the production crew members saw that and giggled. Sora, however turned and gave Leeteuk a surprise stare.

"I'll never let go of your hand anymore," said Leeteuk, smiling, "No point of hiding the truth now,"

Sora smiled and squeeze his Leeteuk's hand gently. She gave him a slight nod. Meanwhile, on the other hand, Hyun Heon saw what both Leeteuk and Sora did. They would not be hiding the truth anymore. They can date openly. However, it may be a happy thing for Leeteuk and Sora, but somehow Hyun Heon felt a stingy pain in her heart. When will be the time that she and Kyuhyun can date openly? Even she herself did not know the answer. She stared at the TeukSora couple with envyness but also smiled to congratulate them. Kyuhyun was standing beside Hyun Heon and he knew what Hyun Heon was thinking about because he was also thinking about the same matter. But, he must not feel discouraged. With that, he whispered softly to Hyun Heon.

"Our turn will come," said Kyuhyun, "I promise,"

Hyun Heon smiled and gave a nod to him.

"I'll separate the four of you into two groups," said the PD while he's reading his documents on his hands, "Leeteuk and Sora ssi will go to the other studio for their shoot while Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon will stay in this studio. The co-producer will be at the next studio and I'll remain here. As there'll be lesser staffs there, I would require two of the managers to go to the next studio to help out,"

"I can remain here," said the UG manager.

"And I'll go to the next studio then," said Sora's manager.

"I'll follow Leeteuk to the studio to help out," said SJ manager.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were rather relieved to hear that the SJ manager would go to the next studio. Which means, Hyun Heon's manager would be staying with them only.

"Alright!" said the PD, "Lets get back to work then! Cameraman please get ready! Staffs, please take out the props,"

With that, Leeteuk, Sora, Sora's manager, SJ manager and the some of the production crew members went over to the next studio to help out for Leeteuk and Sora's wedding shoot. It took sometime for the props to be placed in the correct position. During that time, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were brought back to the make up room to rest and to style their hair properly. When the production crew had done preparing, they sent one of the staffs to inform them. Hyun Heon walked out of the room while holding onto Kyuhyun's shoulders for support due to her wedding dress. Its difficult for her to walk properly wearing the gown.

In the studio, the props had been set up by the staffs there. For the first few shots for Hyun Heon and Kyuhyun, it would be with a screen with a picture of the Eiffel Tower behind them...to add effects to the photography, making the pictures more perfect. The poses for Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon would be freestyle so that to make the two of them to be more relax with each other and not being pressurized under the cameras. The PD came out of this idea because he wanted the feel of the photos to be truthful and not artificial....proving that their feelings with each other is genuine. He wanted the audience to feel the love they(Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon) have for each other.

Picture of the screen: http://0.tqn.com/d/hotels/1/0/I/K/2/eiffel_tower_seine_dl.jpg  (Haha I think Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon will be standing more to the left side of the screen...lols)

 Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon did not know what to do as its their first time doing this. Yes, they had done millions of photoshoots but they did not come across like this kind of scenerio...wedding photo shoot. What are they suppose to do? They cannot act too intimate...to prevent from being caught by others...but if in that case, the outcome of the pictures will be bad. Both of them stood at their original position and stared blankly at each other. The PD and the other production crew members sat at the back, observing them while the cameraman stood in front of the couple, waiting for them to pose so he can take the pictures. BUT, they were not moving at all! Finally the PD spoke,

"Kyuhyun ssi! Hyun Heon ssi! Just don't care about us! Just imagine that we does not exist,"

"But PD-nim," said Kyuhyun, "We do not know-"

"Everyone told me they do not know in the first place but all I can tell them is to follow their heart and feelings and this will lead to good outcome of the pictures. Trust me guys! I know what's the best of you two! You can do it," said the PD.

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun turned to Hyun Heon and whispered softly to her, "Lets do it then. They'll just think that we're acting,"

Hyun Heon nodded and returned a smile to Kyuhyun.

"So ready?" asked the PD.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon nodded to him and the production crew.

"Good! We'll start the shoot now! Feel free to pose then!" said the PD.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO! Here's another update!!! Hope you all like it!!! Ahh....the comments has decreased again....hais...keep increasing it ok? Haha!!! :D

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!!

So sorry that this chapter has a little KyuHeon moments....we'll add some moments for the next chapter! Haha! It will be alot of their moments... I think! Haha!

By the way, SKIP BEAT CASTS will be coming to Singapore for fansign + fanmeet on 16 Feb 2012!!! Haha gonnae meet Siwon and Donghae face to face!!! Oooo!!! I can't wait! :D Lols

Have a nice day!

Again, I don't own the picture and the video :D