Trip To Jeju Island...(Part 6) Wedding Shoot Day 1 [ii]

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this song while reading,

Song: Its Gonna Be Love by Mandy Moore

Video + Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqf7j4CMvSg 

Pose 1:

With that, Kyuhyun initiated the move first. He took Hyun Heon hands and placed it on his shoulders. Hyun Heon got his meaning and slowly, she wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun's neck while Kyuhyun placed his hands on Hyun Heon's waist hugging her closer. He leaned in and touches her nose. Their eyes met and both of them smiled to each other.

"Nervous are you?" asked Kyuhyun, continuing to stare at Hyun Heon who was just a few inches away from him.

"Em," replied Hyun Heon, "A little,"

"Me too," said Kyuhyun, "But nevermind, just follow me. I'll guide you,"

With that, he changed his position.

Pose 2:

Kyuhyun walked behind Hyun Heon and hugged her. Hyun Heon placed her hands on Kyuhyun's hands where they are hugging her waist and she turned back to look at him.

"You look really beautiful," said Kyuhyun while he looked at Hyun Heon.

"You said that alot of times today," said Hyun Heon. One of hand went up to touch Kyuhyun's cheek.

"I'm not tired of it. I just wanna say as much as I want to," said Kyuhyun and he turned his head went on to kiss Hyun Heon's hand,"Maybe I'll say it forever,"

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh as they heard the camera click. Another shot done.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Before Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon could move on to their next pose, the PD stopped them.

"For the next few shoots," said the PD, standing up, "We'll taking individual shots. After that, we'll change a new set of outfit. For that, there will not be any individual shots, it will focus on the two of you,"

After hearing what the PD had said, the production crew members sprang into action. First up for the individual shot was Kyuhyun. Both of them had to take about five to ten individual shots. While Kyuhyun was having his photo shoot, the stylist were busying helping Hyun Heon with a make up and to style her hair. When Kyuhyun was having his individual shot done, he would looked at Hyun Heon occasionally to catch a glimpse of her. Sometimes, Hyun Heon is too busy to notice it but there were times that she noticed it. She gave him a smile and Kyuhyun carried on his photoshoot.

When Kyuhyun had finished his individual shot, he had no time to stay and watch Hyun Heon doing her photoshoot. He had to change into a new outfit and had to restyle his hair, making it more neater. By the time he had finished preparing for the next photo shoot and walked back to the studio, he found out that Hyun Heon had already done her individual shots. True enough, they're hallyu stars, they know how to get things done fast and in a professional way.

Kyuhyun's groom suit 2: http://www.firstb2c.com/uploads/20110219/12/16e4f917039b4e3916b666b8801f6d0c.jpg  (Casual suit with a white bow on it-Just imagine there is cause I can't find any pictures closer to this :)

 Kyuhyun noticed there were changes in the studio. The Eiffel Tower screen was not in placed anymore. In fact, there were other props there. The space was opened up to review a wooden window at one part of the room and on the other side of the room was a blank screen. Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon will be doing the photo shoot at the blank screen area first then proceeding to the wooden window for their next photoshoot.

Window (Something like this): http://blog.wainscotsolutions.net/files/2010/07/rustic-window-seat-house-beautiful.jpg 

Kyuhyun patiently waited for Hyun Heon while he took out his handphone to check for his messages. He found out that Ryeowook had sent him a message, wishing him luck and enjoy his trip with Hyun Heon. Everyone in Super Junior knew completely what had happened during the meeting. However, all of them members continued to support the four lovers. They understand how they feel. All of them were standing by their side. Just then, Kyuhyun was cut off by his thoughts by one of the staffs as she shouted to everyone that Hyun Heon was ready for the shoot. Kyuhyun's eyes immediately swifted to the make up room door.

Hyun Heon slowly walked out of the room while holding her dress. Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards Hyun Heon to help her. Hyun Heon too, had changed to another outfit and her curly hair still remains but she had removed her tiara. By then, the PD had already started filming them. Hyun Heon slowly walked while holding on to Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon wedding gown 2: http://www.weddingdressbusiness.co.uk/483-1167-large/luxury-elegant-organza-princess-strapless-ball-gown-wedding-dress-ml1814.jpg 

"The PD had just told me that we'll be taking one shot on the bicycle then we'll move on to the window seats," said Kyuhyun was he held her hand.

Hyun Heon nodded her head and smiled, "Alright,"

"You're not wearing your tiara anymore?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Ani(no)," said Hyun Heon, "The stylist said that its not suitable for this gown. So she prefer me to be simple,"

"Simple is good," said Kyuhyun as he smiled at Hyun Heon.

Both of them had reached the blank screen.

Pose 3:

Kyuhyun climbed on the first seat, taking the lead while the staffs helped Hyun Heon to sit properly at the seat behind Kyuhyun. Her hands slowly hugged Kyuhyun's waist for support. Kyuhyun took a chance to look back at Hyun Heon and instantly smiled at her when he caught her looking at him.

Another shot done.

Pose 4:

Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon walked to the window seats and sat down while the cameramen were on standby. When the camera light began to be on them, Hyun Heon did her pose by cupping her head on the wooden window panels, looking outside at the seaview while Kyuhyun stood beside the window seat with his arms crossed, looking at Hyun Heon.

Pose 5:

After seeing that the cameramen had taken their current shot, Kyuhyun moved on to sit on the seat again. He ed his white suit and both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon sat on the seat, back facing together with their legs together on the seat. Kyuhyun then stretched out his right hand and took Hyun Heon's left hand, interlocking it. He rested his head on her head.

"I'm gonna hold your hand forever, forever like this," said Kyuhyun. With that, he took it and gave it a slight squeeze, telling her that he mean it.

"I'm gonna hold onto yours too," said Hyun Heon, "Forever,"

Pose 6:

Just then, while Kyuhyun was standing up and taking off his white suit to change his style for the next shoot, Hyun Heon stood up too but she lost her footing and instantly went to hold Kyuhyun's arm for support. Kyuhyun stared curiously at Hyun Heon while holding onto her.

"One of my high heels has dropped off," Hyun Heon whispered to Kyuhyun, "It is too big,"

Laughing, Kyuhyun suddenly thought of their next pose. He gently pushed Hyun Heon down to sit on the window seat again while he kneeled down with one leg. When Kyuhyun was about to search for Hyun Heon's high heels, Hyun Heon kicked him gently on the arm with her bare leg. Kyuhyun looked up and saw Hyun Heon was blushing hard. He immediately understood why Hyun Heon did that. He, himself was embarrassed too. It was because, the missing high heels was inside Hyun Heon gown. Kyuhyun can't possibly lift up Hyun Heon's gown and take it for himself. With that, Hyun Heon then stood up and lift up and gown alittle and kicked the shoe to him and sit back at the seat. Kyuhyun took the high heels and hold on Hyun Heon's bare leg and helped her to wear the high heels which had dropped off earlier on. The cameramen took the sweet moment from the side view when he caught the two smiling at each other again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Half of the day had already gone and Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were not done with their wedding shoot for that day yet. Same goes to Leeteuk and Sora. After a few more poses, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon had to change to another outfit. It was quite tiring though. As usual, the groom had been always the first one to be done while the bride would take a longer time to beautify herself. It would be their second last outfit before they end their photo shoot for the day.

After waiting for about half an hour, the 'bride' was finally ready. Hyun Heon walked out of the make up room once again with her new outfit. This time round, she had accessories at the side of her hair...not a tiara though. I can say that, the gown she was wearing at that very moment was the most beautiful gown among the three she had worn that day. It suits perfectly on her, revealing her charm, her inner beauty and also her cool side as an idol.

Kyuhyun's groom suit 3: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IqNmDynY5hk/Te0MHGlXWSI/AAAAAAAAEbU/wXqwrMBPsWk/s1600/6a5b97d9jw1dhxlr4ie50j.jpg 

Hyun Heon's wedding gown 3: http://classywed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ball-gown-layered-wedding-dresses.jpg 

Hyun Heon's hair accessories: http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2007/wedding/winter06/accessories/winter06_accessories2a.jpg (Just imagine there's some white feathers sticking out. I couldn't find the exact one)

Pose: 7:

The PD brought the two of them to the other side of the room where the staffs had already helped them to lay out the settings of the photoshoot. They caught sight of a black grand piano in front of them. They will be taking their next photo shoot with the grand piano. Kyuhyun went on to sit in front of the grand piano. He opened the piano cover and touched the black and white keys with his two hands. Hyun Heon stood behind him, observing what he will be doing next. After a while, Kyuhyun started playing a song...yes...its Perhaps Love, the song that he and Hyun Heon had performed on the Lunar New Year eve concert. Hyun Heon was shocked and surprised that Kyuhyun could still remember on how to play the song so smoothly. She went on to hug him from behind, causing to stop playing at her sudden actions.

"You still remember how to play it," said Hyun Heon, hugging Kyuhyun by his shoulders.

"Of course," said Kyuhyun as one of his hand went to hold Hyun Heon's hand on his shoulders, "Thats our song. We performed it together. How can I forget?"

"Kumowo(Thank you)," said Hyun Heon as she hugged him tighter.

"Stop saying thank you to me all the time," said Kyuhyun, pulling her to sit with him by his side,"This is what I should do by the way,"

With that, both of them played the song again and sang along with it. They did not care the cameras were filming them. They did not care the PD and the production crew members were watching them. Needless to say, they did not even care Hyun Heon's manager was observing them. Since the managers wanted to separate them, they had no choice but to cherish their time together eventhough they were being filmed. They did not care much anymore.

Pose 8:

The staffs helped Hyun Heon to sit on the grand piano's cover while Kyuhyun waited for her by sitting on the piano seat. The staffs placed Hyun Heon's gown properly so that it can lay out nicely on the grand piano's cover to the floor. Then, they placed a red wine bottle on the grand piano's cover, opened it and pour into two wine glasses. One for Kyuhyun, another for Hyun Heon. Hyun Heon then leaned forward to Kyuhyun and placed her red wine glass in front of her.

"Jiang!(Cheers)" said Hyun Heon, cheerfully.

"Don't drink too much or else you'll get drunk again," said Kyuhyun as he reached out his wine glass.

"I won't," said Hyun Heon, smiling, "I'll just take a sip,"

Pose 9:

Still wearing the same outfit, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's next wedding shoot would be back at the other side of the room where the wooden window was located. This time round, the production crew members had changed the music instrument. Now, its a guitar. The piano and guitar itself had its own significant in the relationship of Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon. They played a big role in their relationship actually, bringing them closer to each other everytime they play the instrument.

Hyun Heon then sat on the wooden floor with her wedding gown spread out while she holds on to the guitar. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was sitting beside her (without his white suit/jacket and he folded his sleeves to his elbow's length), on her gown, playing with the guitar strings. After that, he went behind Hyun Heon and took her hand and strum the guitar while his the other hand guide her hand to press on the correct note, forming a melody out of their own.

"You know how to play the guitar?" asked Hyun Heon, surprisingly. She did not know Kyuhyun could play it.

"I'm just intermediate though," replied Kyuhyun, holding on to her fingers, "Sungmin hyung(brother) taught me, Eunhyuk hyung(brother) Henry a couple of times on how to play the guitar. I'm glad that I'm a fast learner,"

Hyun Heon laughed at Kyuhyun's witty reply.

With that, Kyuhyun placed his head on Hyun Heon's bare shoulders.

"Won't it be too obvious?" asked Hyun Heon, softly.

"They'll think that we're just doing it for the show," replied Kyuhyun, "Just don't care about them,"

Pose 10:

After they were done with the guitar shot, Hyun Heon continued to sit down on the wooden floor which the staffs helped to take the guitar away so that the two can do their next photo shoot. Just then, the PD stood up and proposed and idea to Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

"Why not the two of you do a kiss scene?" said the PD,"It can shows more about how affectionate the two of you are,"

"Ki...kis....Kiss?" said Hyun Heon, surprisingly while she kept blinking her eyes. Now he wants them to kiss in public....

The PD nodded his head, "Yes, it will show how lovely and intimate the two of you are and it definitely will be a good hit for the public,"

"But," interupted Hyun Heon's manager, "Rumors will start. Can they not do the kiss?"

"Oh no, you're wrong," said the PD, "Rumors starts because people support this couple and want to see more of their moments together. It always happens in this way. Same goes to Nickhun and Victoria, Yonghwa and Seohyun. The public kept proposing to have more of their moments and to the extend to let them get married in real life situation,"

The manager was speechless and the PD continued to film them.

"Just do it on your own pace. Time is not a matter!" he told Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

With that, Kyuhyun kneeled down slowly with one leg in front of Hyun Heon. The cameramen started to film them as he had gotten Kyuhyun's cue. Kyuhyun went on to take Hyun Heon's hand and placed it in front of his lips. Then, he gently kissed her fingers without losing eye contact with her.

Pose 11:

Next, Kyuhyun moved on to lie on Hyun Heon's lap and played with her long hair, flowing down by her side. Hyun Heon looked down at Kyuhyun and mischieviously pinched Kyuhyun's cheek. Before Hyun Heon could take her hand away, Kyuhyun grabbed hold of it and pulled himself up...up...up to in front of Hyun Heon's face. He put his the other hand behind Hyun Heon to support himself as he leaned closer to her. Being the first time to kiss a girl he like in public, Kyuhyun himself was nervous too. He looked into Hyun Heon's eyes and sensed that she was as nervous as he was. Her lips trembled alittle.

"I love you," Kyuhyun mouthed the words to Hyun Heon and her lips curl up alittle. Yes, she was smiling.

With that, Kyuhyun closed his eyes and placed his lips on Hyun Heon's lips...the familiar lips he always have been yearning for. Hyun Heon too, closed her eyes, and enjoyed this very moment they had together, forgetting the fact that, everyone was watching them and it will be recorded and spread to all parts of the world. (Too bad...they're international stars). It was just a short kiss though...just to prevent the others getting suspicious.

Poses 12, 13 and 14:

For the next one and a half hour after the kissing shot, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon had to change to their last outfit of the day...yes...its the hanbok costume. Kyuhyun had requested for this additional outfit for them, just to fulfill Hyun Heon's wish to wear a hanbok in her wedding shoot. However, due to time constrain as its getting late, they could only do two shots. But, Hyun Heon felt that its already good enough...at least she could wear the hanbok again. This time round, Hyun Heon had her hair tied up into two buns at the side of her head, showing her cute side.

Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's wedding outfit 4: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hfB_SG-Ag1c/Tg7U7JL2h6I/AAAAAAAAAc4/N9vUjVuBGRI/s400/yoona+lee+teuk.jpg  (Sorry about Leeteuk and Yoona, cause I could not find any more nicer couple hanboks than this two...Haha just imagine its Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon...lols)

Firstly, they did the traditional bow together.

Secondly, Kyuhyun piggyback Hyun Heon for the shoot.

Lastly, the PD requested the two of them to do something cute but Kyuhyun was hesitating to do it. Hyun Heon then pulled his sleeves.

"Just do it once," said Hyun Heon, "Please~"

Kyuhyun kept shaking his head, "No, no, no,"

"Please," said Hyun Heon, not giving up and she stood in front of Kyuhyun, showing him her agaeyo(act cute).

Kyuhyun had no choice but to smile and give in to Hyun Heon by nodding his head.

Both of them laid down side by side with each other and cupped their face on their both hands and did their agaeyo (act cute)...then Hyun Heon took Kyuhyun's hand and made a heart shape together with her hand. Both of them smiled at each other...

"OK CUT!" shouted the PD, happily as he stood up clapping, "Good job! No wonder many people support the two of you. Both of you has great chemistry together!"

Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon just smiled at the PD's compliment.

"We're done for the day," continued the PD, "We'll pack up and join the others at the beach for dinner. We have booked a pit for BBQ tonight while we chill out at the beach. Leeteuk ssi and Sora ssi has just finished shooting the pictures too. So chop chop! Lets get things done fast so we can rest!"

With that, everyone helped to pack up the props while Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went on to change back to their normal clothes. They were actually quite satisfied with themselves for today's photo shoot. Ten hours of being together...never really tireds them...because they're together, giving each other support throughout the whole wedding shoot. It may be just for the show(WGM). But, they did it for themselves.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello! Here's another update!!! Hope you guys like it!!!

Haha! SS4 is coming in just few days and I'm very hyper now!!! Lols!

I just realised I'm the maknae among the people in the tuition centre I worked in. Muahaha!

By the way,

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT MORE!!!! ^^

Love your comments!!!

Again, I do not own this picture :D