The Wedding....I'm grateful that your boyfriend rejected her previously...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

One year had passed and everything remained the same as per normal. The Super Junior members and the Universal Girls members are very busy, as always due to their killer schedule. However, the two international star groups managed to fork out some of their time often to hang around with one another. Needless to say, Kyuhyun is still dating Hyun Heon and its already their second year of relationship. Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon hardly fought with each other after that incident which had happened to Hyun Heon. It makes Kyuhyun to cherish her even more. The 22 year old Hyun Heon now is  a mature and charming lady. Although she is the maknae(youngest) in Universal Girls, she knows how to take care of her members as well as the others, for example, Kyuhyun and his hyungs(brothers). Unlike her relationship with Kyuhyun for the past one year, her relationship now with Kyuhyun is filled with maturity and passion. Yes, they did tease each other sometimes but normally, they discussed and planned things together as if they are a married couple.

On this day, Hyun Heon had come into a shop along the streets in Korea after her schedule. Her manager unnie(sister) dropped her off at her destination before going off. She went into the shop and she was greeted with several gowns. She glanced at the gowns one by one...so beautiful. She recalled the time when she had to do a wedding photo shoot with Kyuhyun. It was very tiring yet, both of them enjoyed it. People, mostly fans, began to gather outside the 'special' shop and stared at Hyun Heon. All of them were chatting excitedly. Inside the shop, Hyun Heon was grabbing her handbag with two arms as she walked around the shop. A woman walked towards her.

"Good afternoon, Miss Lee," she said as she slightly bowed, "Have you chose your gown yet?"

"Ah~" smiled Hyun Heon as she turned around, "I've chose it two weeks ago. Today we'll try it the last time before the wedding,"

"Do you want to try it now or?" asked the woman.

"I thinkI'll wait for the others to come first," replied Hyun Heon, friendly.

"Alright then," said the woman with a smile too, "I shall not bother you then. Happy looking. If you want to change your dress, it will be fine for us. There is still time,"

"I see," said Hyun Heon as she looked around the shop, "I'll see around first?"

"Sure no problem," replied the woman as she walked away to carry on with her things.

With that, Hyun Heon climbed up to the second storey and viewed the gowns. Occasionally, she will walk in front of the gowns and touched the materials of it. She was smiling all along when she entered the wedding gown shop. Hyun Heon was so engrossed until that she did not know there was a person behind her. Suddenly, a hand began to appear by her side, hugging her waist, tightly but comfortable. Hyun Heon immediately recognised the owner of the hands.

"Miss me?" asked Kyuhyun as he went on to kiss Hyun Heon's neck without losing his grip on Hyun Heon's waist.

Hyun Heon turned around and looked at Kyuhyun, "This is public. There will be reporters around,"

"Who cares," replied Kyuhyun, "They knew we're together and they have gotten use to it when we're both together. What's the big deal?"

Hyun Heon kept quiet about. She knew he was right.

Seeing that Hyun Heon did not say anything. Kyuhyun removed his arms from her waist and went to held her hand and pull her to the nearby couch. Both of them sat down and rested their backs on the couch. Kyuhyun's hand interwining with Hyun Heon's fingers.

"Sorry for being late," said Kyuhyun.

"Is ok. You have your schedule to fulfill," replied Hyun Heon as she gave a smile to him, "Where's Leetuek hyung(brother) and Sora unnie(sister)?"

"They're downstairs, trying their suits and wedding gowns," replied Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon did not reply him again. She seemed to be distracted. Kyuhyun looked at the direction where Hyun Heon was looking. He knew the answer to it immediately. Then, he took Hyun Heon's both hand from her side and pulled her in for a hug.

"Just give me some more time," said Kyuhyun, hugging Hyun Heon tightly, "Although we're just the bestman and the bridesmaid for their wedding, I'll make sure you will be the most happiest bride in the world when you marrys me,"

"I'm not eager to get married," said Hyun Heon as she hugged back, "I just find the gown is very beautiful. You can take your time, Mr Cho,"

Kyuhyun broke the hug and looked into Hyun Heon's eyes, "I'll let you wear a more beautiful gown than the one you said,"

"I'll be looking forward to that," joked Hyun Heon as she poked out her tongue.

Kyuhyun leaned in to give a quick peck on Hyun Heon's lips when nobody is looking at them.

"I'll go down and see whether if Leetuek oppa(brother) and Sora unnie(sister) needs my help or not," said Hyun Heon as she stood up, "You're not coming with me?"

Kyuhyun shook his head and said, "I'm quite tired today. Just call me when its my turn to try my suit,"

"Alright then," said Hyun Heon and her right hand went to touch Kyuhyun's cheek, "I'll call you when it's your turn,"

With that, she went to the stairs and walked down to find Leeteuk and Sora. However, when she was walking down the stairs, she saw a couple climbing up to the second storey of the shop. The guy looked very familiar. Hyun Heon's heart nearly stopped when she saw him. She never expect to see him after she had graduate two years ago from SM International High School...definitely, she never expect to meet him in this shop. He was the one who had stolen Hyun Heon's heart away for four years...yes he was the person whom Hyun Heon was crushing on for four years before she met Kyuhyun.

"ChangJin oppa(brother)?" said Hyun Heon, softly.

The guy called ChangJin looked up and saw Hyun Heon staring back at him.

"Oh! Hyun Heon ah!" said ChangJin as he walked forward to her with a woman by his side, "Its been ages we've met! Busy eh? As an idol,"

"Ye...Yea..." Hyun Heon did not know what to say but to force a smile at them.

"Hyun Heon?" said the girl beside ChangJin, "Isn't she the girl you said that had a crush on you for four years and you rejected her because she is not as beautiful as me?"

"Wh-" ChangJin was too shocked to say anything. He was surprised that his girlfriend, or let say, wife-to-be would say this in front of Hyun Heon. He then whispered into her ear and said, "What are you doing?"

"I didn't know it was the Lee Hyun Heon in Universal Girls. I'm dating Changjin oppa(brother) that time when you confessed to him. But I'm fast enough to steal his heart away and now we're getting married," After that, both ChangJin and his girlfriend held up their hands which revealed their wedding rings. Obviously, the girl was trying to make Hyun Heon jealous.

"Hyun Heon ah," said a familiar voice from behind.

Hyun Heon turned around and saw Kyuhyun walking down the stairs towards them.

"Isn't he resting upstairs?" thought Hyun Heon as he looked at Kyuhyun, "Why is he here? But at least, I feel less intense when he's here with me,"

"I thought you went down to find Leeteuk hyung(brother) and Sora?" asked Kyuhyun, not looking at both ChangJin and his girlfriend.

"I met my friend here," replied Hyun Heon, trying to smile.

But Kyuhyun knew she was not smiling truthfully and he continued while he changed direction and faced Changjin, "You are?"

"Changjin, Seo ChangJin," replied ChangJin with a slight bow at Kyuhyun. After all, Kyuhyun is older than him. "She's my girlfriend," ChangJin added by introducing her girlfriend to Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun did not seemed to care about his girlfriend at all. It was his first time meeting Hyun Heon's first crush...finally.

"I know about Hyun Heon's past relationship with you," began Kyuhyun, "But its over now. Both of you are free to be friends. I'm fine with it. I don't mind," He took a look at ChangJin's girlfriend and continued, "Because I know I've already stolen Hyun Heon's heart away before she meets you today," He was basically copying what ChangJin's girlfriend had said. He changed the words only. In fact, he heard the whole conversation from upstairs.

"We're getting married next month," said ChangJin's girlfriend, "It will be great if you and the others come and attend it, to witness our (the girl herself and ChangJin) love for each other for all these years,"

"I do not know whether if I can make it or not," replied Kyuhyun, "It depends on Hyun Heon whether if she want to," Kyuhyun turned and looked at Hyun Heon.

"Err...err," muttered Hyun Heon. She was not prepared for Kyuhyun's question. What kind of question was that? He knew ChangJin was her crush for many years yet he is asking her now if she wants to attend his wedding. "I...I don't know? I'll...I'll need to see my schedule too..."

"Oh, maybe not," said Kyuhyun, then he held up his hand together with Hyun Heon's hand, revealing their couple ring to both ChangJin and his girlfriend, "Because we need to date each other when there's time,"

By the time Kyuhyun had finished talking, ChangJin's girlfriend was already sulking. Their conversation was interupted by Leeteuk as he walked up the stairs with his groom suit on. He was finding Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

"Kyuhyun ah, Hyun Heon ah," said Leeteuk as he stopped in between the stairs, "Its your turns to try on the suit and gown,"

"Araseo(I get it)," replied Kyuhyun and he faced ChangJin and his girlfriend again and said, "Wish the both of you happiness from the bottom of my heart,"

With that, he interwined his hands with Hyun Heon and walked down the stairs. However, he stopped suddenly and turned back and called out to ChangJin's girlfriend. He strongly feel the need to say this.

"I'm very happy that you're marrying the person whom you date for so many years," he told her while ChangJin stood by her side. He was actually indirectly telling her off, "And I need to thank ChangJin, your boyfriend for rejecting Hyun Heon's love that time. I'm grateful for that. Not grateful that you caused her pain and suffering but grateful to the fact that, you let me find who my true love is. Thank you for stealing ChangJin's heart away first. But, I always believe that, save the best for the last. Just to tell you, I'm the last person left,"

Then he turned back and walked down the stairs with Hyun Heon by his side.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!! Hehehe! Here's my another update!!! So sorry that its so LATE!!! I was busy with my new school these few days!!! School had started yesterday and I was bombed with so many unfamiliar things! Guess what?! Me and my classmates got lost five times in the school within this two days! OMG!!! Haha! I'm in the meantime, trying to get use to the system in my new school so bear with me yea? For not updating fast enough...but I will update when there's time! I will update straight away! Haha! SO...

 

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!!

 

Hais...I'm taking French as my another language...wish me luck!!! Au voir! (Goodbye in French)!!! :D

BONJOUR!!! (Good day in French) ^^