Life After Temporary Separation...(Part 7) Super Junior To The Rescue...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

"What happened?" asked the Super Junior manager as he rushed to the boys after hearing Kyuhyun's shout.

Everyone in Super Junior kept quiet and did not reply to their manager hyung(brother). All of them stared at Kyuhyun while the Japanese actress standing beside him stared back at them in a curious look in her face. How come they looked so serious suddenly after hearing what Ryeowook had said. Kyuhyun clenched his fist slowly and then began to run towards the VIP gate, leaving the Japanese actress and the other actors from Japan behind in the VIP arrival hall. His fellow Super Junior members did the same and followed behind him. However, the manager stopped them by blocking them in front of the gate.

"Where are you guys going?" asked the manager, "All of you have schedules later on,"

"We're going to save Hyun Heon," replied Donghae.

"Correct," said Eunhyuk, "We must save her before its too late,"

"Wait, wait, wait," their manager stopped them, "What is going on? Why do all of you have to save her?"

"Hyun Heon has been kidnapped," replied Siwon, "Min Young ssi is following the van now. We're going to meet her now,"

"You mean all of you?" said the manager, bewildered, "And Min Young ssi too? Have all of you forgot the fact that all of you are idols? And you're facing some dangerous people. All of you are putting your lives in danger,"

"Hyung(brother)," said Kyuhyun, who was worried to the extreme already, "What if the one being kidnapped isn't Hyun Heon at all? What if its your wife? Hyung(brother), I guess you'll do the same as me, right?"

"But," said the manager as he looked back at the Japanese actress who were still staring at their direction. He knew why Kyuhyun was so worried. He knew it all along, same goes to the other Super Junior members. He looked back at his Super Junior dongsaengs(younger ones). Each of them had a firm look on their faces. They were determined to go and save Hyun Heon.

"Alright then," the manager said finally, "Follow me,"

The manager brought them to the VIP carpark where a big van was waiting for them to board it. It was suppose to bring them back to their dorm for them to rest for their schedule later on. However, he went up to the driver and spoke a few words to him and the driver came down from the driver seat and stood beside the manager.

"I need all of you to promise me one thing," said the manager, "At all times, do protect yourself and look out for each other. Most importantly, save Hyun Heon. I'll inform their managers (Universal Girls' managers) about this. We'll try not to alarm the media for the moment in case the kidnappers will do something bad to Hyun Heon. I'll cancel the schdeules for all of you for today as well as I'll bring you luggages back to the dorm. I'll take care of the rest but, remember, look out for those kidnappers, araseo(understand)?"

All of the Super Junior members nodded their heads. Kyuhyun went forward and hugged his manager hyung(brother), "Kumowo hyung(thank you brother),"

The manager hugged him back,"Bring her back safely,"

With that, the Super Junior members board the van while Donghae went up the driver seat as he was the one who drive the fastest in Super Junior. With his driving skills, hopefully, they would get to save Hyun Heon in time. Ryeowook sat beside him in the front seat and began to call Min Young using his phone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Min Young was following the van closely, trying not to alarm the kidnappers that she was following them. From just now until now, her heart had been pumping very fast. She was as worried as Kyuhyun. There were so many men in the van with the unconscious Hyun Heon. What if they did something bad to her?

"Oh God," thought Min Young, "What am I thinking? Stay calm Choi Min Young, stay calm. She will be fine, she will be fine,"

While Min Young was continuing to follow the van, her phone rang. She immediately pick up the phone and Ryeowook's voice just boomed though her phone speakers.

"Min Young ah!" said Ryeowook, "Are you okay? Where are you now? Are you still following the van?"

"Ryeowook oppa(brother)!" exclaimed Min Young, as her tears started to come out from her eyes, "Ottoke(what am I going to do)? I'm very worried about Hyun Heon. I'm still following the van. There were many men with Hyun Heon in the van right now. I feared that they would do something bad to her. Moreover, she's in an unconscious state!"

Upon hearing that there were many men with Hyun Heon in the van itself, Kyuhyun slammed his fist on the seat in front of him. He kept on doing that until Leeteuk stopped him. Kyuhyun placed his two hands together and started rubbing them continusously until sweat began to form in both of his palms. Yesung and Siwon each held onto Kyuhyun's hand and patted it, trying to calm him down.

"Where are you now?" asked Ryeowook as he switched on the loudspeaker of his phone so that the rest could hear what Min Young say.

"Around street XXX (Sorry I never put down the street name because I'm not familiar with the streets name in Korea!)" replied Min Young, "The van is turning to a corner. I see a warehouse in front of it. It seems empty and isolated,"

"Okay," Donghae said while driving the van, "It does not leave this place very far. We can go there in just fifteen minutes. I'll just take the short cut route,"

"Alright," said Min Young as she stopped her car outside the street before turning to the corner to the empty warehouse.

"Don't go inside yourself," Ryeowook reminded her, "Just stay outside and wait for us. Call us if you find out something, araseo(get it)?"

"Em," said Min Young over the line, "Araseo(I get it),"

With that, Ryeowook switched off the line.

"She'll be fine," Siwon told Kyuhyun.

"What if they do something bad to Hyun Heon?" asked Shindong.

"I'll kill them," said Kyuhyun, slowly as he clenched his teeth.

Leeteuk shot the other members a fierce look and stopped them from talking. He then placed an arm around Kyuhyun, "Don't think too much,"

"Sit properly and fasten your seat belts!" Donghae shouted from the driver's seat.

Everybody did what they were told and Donghae increased the van's speed to the maximum and rushed to the place where Min Young had told them. Everyone was holding tightly as Donghae drove like the speed in a roller coaster. Luckily they were wearing their seat belts, or else, they would be rolling every where in the van. One person did, which is Yesung himself. Before he could fasten his seat belt properly, Donghae already drive the van as if he was operating a rocket, cutting which ever lane he could see on the road.

Within fifteen mintues, Min Young caught sight of a black van coming towards her direction.

"Is it another group of kidnappers?" she thought.

Immediately, she went to hide behind the wall and waited. She could hear footsteps and and the sound of closing the doors of the van. She waited and waited and suddenly, she felt a hand patting her shoulder. She instantly turned and a hand went forward to cover , preventing her from screaming. It was Ryeowook. Upon seeing Ryeowook, Min Young flung her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly while she sobbed in his embrace.

"Hush, hush," said Ryeowook as he hugged her, "Its alright now. We're here,"

Min Young slowly broke of the hug and looked around her. Yes, the Super Junior members were there with her. Kyuhyun walked forward and stood in front of Min Young.

"Where is she now?" he asked.

Without replying Kyuhyun, Min Young went forward and hit Kyuhyun on the arm, "Ya! Kyuhyun oppa(brother)! Do you know how much Hyun Heon suffered just for you? And, still, you left her for that Japanese actress! Is she any better than our Hyun Heon?"

Eunhyuk went forward and pull Kyuhyun away while Ryeowook stopped Min Young from hitting Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had no choice but to keep saying sorry to Min Young.

"What's the point of saying sorry to me?" said Min Young, "You should say to the person who is being kidnapped now. I don't even know what is happening inside!"

Ryeowook pulled the aggitated Min Young back and held onto her shoulders and stopped her, "Kyuhyun has his reasons. All he did is for the sake of us, for the sake of the whole of Super Junior. Min Young ah, would you please calm down? I'll explain the whole thing to you later, I promise. But now, please, promise me, not to be so aggitated,"

Upon hearing what Ryeowook had said, Min Young had no choice but to nod her head obediently. Ryeowook went forward to hug her again, "Kumowo(thank you)," he said to her.

"This warehouse seems to be quite small," said Leeteuk, "I went to check out just now. There are two people guarding the front gate. I guess we'll have to split into groups,"

"How does they looks like? Muscular?" asked Yesung.

"Not really," replied Leeteuk, "Not really muscular. We can manage them,"

"Alright then," said Shindong, "I'll go manage the two people guarding the gate with Yesung and Leeteuk hyung(brother),"

"Then, me, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Kyuhyun will go and find Hyun Heon," continued Sungmin, "Its best if we could follow Kyuhyun just in case we meet somemore people along the way,"

"Right, set," said Leeteuk.

"Then," said Min Young, innocently, "How about me? I want to join you guys too!"

"No," said Ryeowook, "I'll stay here with you,"

"Ryeowook is right," said Eunhyuk, "At least the two of you can stay outside and look out for other kidnappers and inform us immediately when something is not right . Its not safe for you to go in with us,"

"Alright," said Min Young.

With that, Leeteuk, Yesung, Shin Dong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Kyuhyun walked towards the small warehouse.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Inside the warehouse, there were two people guarding the front gate (according to Leeteuk). They were drinking and smoking away. Hyun Heon was not in sight at all. The warehouse had only double storeys. Therefore, maybe, they kept Hyun Heon in one of the rooms.

"What if they call the police?" asked one man.

"So?" replied the other man, "Our boss says he'll protect us till the end. Also, we'll be getting our money today since we have handed that idol to him,"

"But I heard from some of her fans that she's dating with the one who called Kyuhyun in Super Junior," said the first man.

"These are just rumors," said the second man as he continued drinking his beer, "So what she dated him? Will he come and bash me up? As if I care! They're just stupid idols performing on that stage with their fans screaming their heads off when they see them! They're just Super Junior, not superman. And even if Superman come here, I'm not afraid of him,"

"Oh really?" said a voice from outside. Within the next few minutes, the front door slammed open after Shindong and Donghae kicked it, revealing the Super Junior members (excluding Ryeowook), standing in a line, looking fiercely at them.

After the door had been slammed open, Leeteuk went forward and spoke, "Then try us! We'll let you see how stupid we are or lets say how stupid and dumb both of you are. Don't regret,"

With that, Shindong, Yesung and Leeteuk went forward to duel with the two drunken men while Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Kyuhyun went to search every room on the first floor for Hyun Heon.

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello!!! Here's another update!!! As promised, I've updated my story as soon as possible!!! Hope you guys will like it!!! Just wanna tell all of you, I'll be going to Malaysia from the 23rd - 27th to visit my relatives there! So, I won't be able to update on those days. If I have time during those days, I'll update in Malaysia..but no promises! I go there to relax just before my school starts! But, I won't forget all of you!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT MORE!!!

If I have time tomorrow, I'll update! If I have extra time in Malaysia, I'll update too! Hope you guys can understand!

Have a nice day!

I do not own this picture :D