Its YOU?!

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

~Venue: Singapore, Indoor Stadium-~

Super Junior, SHINee, FT Island, Universal Girls, Kara and SNSD were invited to the Music Award held in Singapore. Everyone was gathered at the back of the stage, waiting for their turn to perform. Every Super Junior member was focused and ready however, except for one person, Cho Kyu Hyun.

Donghae: Kyuhyun ah, are you alright? We're performing next after SHINee.

Kyuhyun: *Speechless*

Donghae: KYUHYUN!

"Oh, hyung," he said as he looked up, startled, "What did you say?"

Donghae: Aisshh! I'm asking are you alright. You seems to be distracted since we board the plane.

At this moment, Kara walked passed the two of them and Kyuhyun immediaely looked up and stared into their faces.

Gyuri: Kyuhyun ah! Is there anything on my face? Why are you looking at me like this?

Kyuhyun: *surprised* Nothing.

He quickly looked away.

Gyuri: Oh... ok. Good luck for your performance! Fighting!

Gyuri said as she walked away to find the rest of her members.

Kyuhyun: So, its not them...

"Kyuhyun ah! What did you say?" Kyuhyun speak so softly until Donghae couldn't hear.

Kyuhyun: Nothing!

"He's just wondering who is that girl!" interupted Eunhyuk as he shot Kyuhyun a smile which Kyuhyun can clearly see his gums.

Kyuhyun: Hyung!

Donghae: Oh I see...so today is the day. Aren't you excited Kyuhyunnie?

But before Kyuhyun can reply Donghae, the voice of the MC boomed across the whole Indoor Stadium,

"Let's welcome, Asia's Super Star, SUPER JUNIOR~"

With that, Super Junior went up the stage and basically rock the whole stadium with their songs, Sorry Sorry, Mr Simple, A-CHA and Bonamana. Nevertheless, they received tremendous applause from the audience/ ELFS.

As Super Junior's performance was the last performance for the day, every invited guests gathered on the stage and Kyuhyun felt that his stomach was going to blackflip when he saw the PD for WE GOT MARRIED. He came up to the stage and take over the MC.

"Sorry for interuption," he said, causing the audience to look at him, confused.

*Was there anymore performance???*

"I'm sure you have been wondering why I stood here. I believe that most of you have watch the show called WE GOT MARRIED."

Suddenly, the crowd broke into cheers and applause.

"No no no...." Kyuhyun thought as he felt sweat on his hands as he exchange glances with s who smiled back at him.

"So," The PD continued, "it has been a pleasure for me to announce one more couple for the show!"

Cheers again.

At the other side of the stage, the Universal Girls members were also shocked by the sudden announcement made by the PD.

"So it is today!" exclaimed Hyun Heon, "And I didn't even know it!"

Jin Hyun: Wow! But I find it interesting!

After saying this, she was attacked by a punch on her arm. It was Hyun Heon who did it.

Kristine: You need to calm down Hyun Heon! You cannot be at a state of shockness now!

Min Young: Yea~ How are you going to run the show like this? Keep calm and stay cool!

"Cool? Stay cool? How am I going to stay COOL???" thought Hyun Heon as she stared nervously at the PD as he continued his speech.

"...Well, I'm pretty sure you want to know who the new couple are! So, let the drum roll begins!!!"

Suddenly, the big screen showed a large number of pictures of idols being flashed. As the pictures were flashing by, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon could felt their hearts at the tip of their mouth, ready to jump out anytime. Finally, Kyuhyun picture were shown on the screen!....Few seconds later, Hyun Heon picture was also up there!

"Can we invite the couple at the front of the stage?" said the PD.

Upon hearing this, Hyun Heon does not know what to do. But before she could do anything, she was already pushed in front to stand beside Kyuhyun.

Their eyes met.

"Annyounghasehyo(Hello)" said Hyun Heon as she bowed to Kyuhyun.

"Eh. Annyoung," he replied don't know what to do either.

They were awkward with each other.

"Do you like the new couple?" The PD asked the crowd.

"NE!!!! (Yes)"

"One more thing! Hyun Heon ssi!"

The PD turned to Hyun Heon, making her jumped by his sudden actions.

"Y...Ye...Yes?"

"Do you know that Kyuhyun ssi have prepared something for you?"

Hyun Heon opened her eyes, BIG while she stared blankly at the PD. "Really?"

"Yes!" he replied her, "Its a date!"

"DATE?" exclaimed Hyun Heon so loudly until the PD turned around and stared at her.

"Oh! Hyun Heon ssi! You are looking forward to it isn't it?"

"Eh? Er...Yea."

She shot him and the audience a smile as she remembered she is running a show.

PD: Well, we should let you go and prepare yourself for the date! Remember to have fun! We will be watching the two of you!

As the PD had finished his sentence,slowly, the audience and everyone on stage dispersed, leaving only Super Junior and Universal Girls.

Yesung: Congratulations Hyun Heon ssi!

Hyun Heon: Ne...kamshahamnida( Thank you)...

Leeteuk: Kyuhyun ah..don't you have something to tell Hyun Heon?

Kyuhyun: Ah hyung!

Everyone laughed at his awkwardness.

"I think you should get ready for the date!" said Sungmin.

Hyun Heon nodded her head, not knowing what to say.

"I'll meet you at the entrance in one hour," said Kyuhyun, giving an awkward smile.

Hyun Heon: Ne...

After that,, she was brought to the make up room with the rest of the Universal Girls members while Kyuhyun himself, turned into the evil maknae again, running around, attacking his hyungs (brother) for making him so awkward in front of everyone.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello! How's my chapter? I hope it its interesting to you guys! Please feel free to comment :) Hehe! Have a nice day!

P.S: I do not own the picture!!! :D