The Course Of True Love Never Did Run Smooth...(Part 3)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this while reading,

Song: Why I Like You by Super Junior

Video + Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2bnCtY2V9Q 

"Things aren't the way you think," said Kyuhyun as he went forward to hold Hyun Heon's both hands, pulling them down from covering her ears. But, Hyun Heon was strong too.

"I don't want to hear your explanation. Ka(go)!" said Hyun Heon as she struggled with Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun did not say anything right after that. He focused on pulling Hyun Heon's hands off her ears. He want her to listen to him fully. Finally, after some time, he managed to grap Hyun Heon wrists down. Once Hyun Heon's hands were off her ears. Kyuhyun stared deeply at her but Hyun Heon turned away, refusing to stay in eye contact with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun felt that he could not control himself anymore. He leaned in quickly and crashed his lips on Hyun Heon's lips. Shocked from Kyuhyun's action, Hyun Heon wished she could hit him right away. But, she could not do that. Kyuhyun was still holding on to her wrists while kissing her. Hyun Heon did not kiss Kyuhyun back, tears just flow down her cheeks, uncontrollably. Kyuhyun was kissing her emotionally. He missed her presence so much, he missed her lips so much but he was the only one kissing. He opened his eyes slowly and saw Hyun Heon staring back at him, with tears in her eyes.

When Kyuhyun finished kissing Hyun Heon, he pulled himself back and released his grip on Hyun Heon. Once he did that, Hyun Heon raised her hand up and swing it towards the side of his face. However, when she was going to slap him for doing such an act to her, her hand stopped just in time before it could hit him. Her hand and his face were just inches apart from each other. Kyuhyun did not move away from where he was sitting, nor he dorged it. He do not mind that if Hyun Heon slapped him. He deserved it anyway. However, Hyun Heon could not bear to slap him. After all, he is the one she love. She clenched her fingers slowly and forced it down at her side.

"I do not wish to see you," said Hyun Heon, not looking at Kyuhyun at all, "Ka(go),"

"Hyun Heon ah," said Kyuhyun, "Will you listen to my explanation? Please,"

"What is there to talk about?!" asked Hyun Heon as she turned her head and faced Kyuhyun with angry yet teary eyes, "Its over. Isn't that what you mean when you kissed that Japanese actress and went out with her and got caught by the reporters? Isn't that a way to say its over for us?! Kyuhyun ssi, please get your facts right, I'm just a memory of you. I bet your girlfriend is waiting for you right now. Go and meet her, I do not want to see you,"

Kyuhyun swallowed his tears down as he sat there and kept quiet. He did not know what to say to her next. It seemed that Hyun Heon was really angry this time round. She did not even call him 'oppa(brother)' and she called him 'Kyuhyun ssi (A formal way of addressing a person)'.

"You are not leaving, aren't you?" said Hyun Heon, "Fine, I'll leave then,"

Hyun Heon climbed down her bed and started walking to the door. However, she did not have the energy to even stand straight, not to say to walk outside. As soon as she had walked a few steps, her legs grew weak and she fell backwards. Luckily, Kyuhyun was just in time to catch her. Leaving her with no choice, he carried her back to her bed with Hyun Heon in his arms, struggling to get off him. Kyuhyun placed her down on her bed and went to sit down by her side again.

"Will you listen to me? Please," said Kyuhyun, "At least listen to my explanation. Let me explain to you. After that, you can decide whether if you want to forgive me or not. I just want to tell you what really happened when we're in Japan,"

"Fine," said Hyun Heon, swallowing her saliva, "I'll listen,"

"Kumowo(thank you)," said Kyuhyun as he broke into a relieve smile but Hyun Heon did not smile back. She just sat down there and waited silently. Seeing Hyun Heon did not have any response, he continued, "Everything goes like this..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Flashbacks ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back in Japan, the Super Junior members were gathered in the meeting room with their managers as well as the drama directors and producers from Japan. They were there to discuss their roles for their upcoming drama. This time round, Super Junior would be working with Japan's most famous directors and actors under a well known company. This could raise Super Junior's popularity even more. Moreover, they were invited by the company to join them in the filming of the drama.

Each Super Junior member flipped through its role script while waiting for the director to arrive. Finally, after waiting for nearly half an hour, the director came in with his secretary, holding several files on her hands.

"Very nice to see all of you," said the director as he greeted everyone, "I'm sorry for being late. Some things cropped up just now. As all of you know, we will be filming a drama very soon, early in this week. Therefore, I called upon this meeting to tell you more about the drama. However, for Super Junior, unfortunately, you can only join this in one condition. This instruction is given by our head director of the company,"

"I thought they invite us to film this drama?" Shindong whispered to Sungmin, "Why must there be one condition in order for us to join in?"

"I don't know either," Sungmin replied back.

"May we know what is it?" Leeteuk asked the director, "We'll try our best to fulfill it,"

"Actually, its like this," explained the director, "The head director's daughter will be also casted to film this show with all of you. She's officially an actress, of course. The head director knew that his daughter is a fan of Super Junior, so because of her, they requested for all of you to join in the filming instead of other professional actors in the company,"

"Don't worry, we'll do our best in the process of the filming," said Leeteuk as he smiled, "Please guide us if we have done something incorrectly,"

"But in one condition," said the director.

All of the Super Junior members, including their managers were confused about this. They were not told beforehand about the one condition.

"May we know what is the condition?" asked Yesung.

"Like what I've said earlier on," continued the director, "The head director's daughter is a fan of Super Junior. Also she loves all of you alot and our head director  is very concerned of her future happiness. Therefore, he would like the person whom his daughter like to date her. He said it will be a win-win situation. You guys will be casted in the drama as well as his daughter will have her own happiness upon dating the guy she loves,"

"W-WHAT?!" said all the Super Junior together. This is the most absurb contract they had ever heard.

"Can we know who is the person that must date with the head director's daughter?" asked Leeteuk. He was worried for his fellow members as well as himself too. He's already been commited his love to Sora. He could not betray her.

"Its actually Kyuhyun," replied the director, "our head director's daughter is actually in love with him when she first saw him performing,"

Upon hearing that, everyone turned and faced Kyuhyun. They were shocked to hear that. They knew he had a girlfriend and now, there is a third person coming in between his relationship with Hyun Heon. Kyuhyun, himself, was also too shocked to say anything.

"What if Kyuhyun can't date her?" asked Siwon.

"Then, the contract will be over," the director told them, "We can always call in professional actors in our company to substitute all of you. However, you must think, after filming this drama, your popularity will increase alot, not only in Japan but in every parts of the world. This does not concern only Kyuhyun but the whole of Super Junior,"

"But you can't force him to date someone he do not love," argued Eunhyuk.

"I'm afraid I cannot make any suggestions about this matter. I'm just following the instructions that I'm given from the head director," replied the man who is talking to them all these while.

The Super Junior members all kept quiet after that.

"Nevermind," said the director, "I'll give all of you one day to consider. I will listen to your replies tomorrow then," With that, he walked out of the room with all his colleages, leaving behind Super Junior and their managers in the meeting room.

Kyuhyun had been keeping quiet all the while after he ad received the news. The truth is, he was thinking how to make the right decision. He cannot be so selfish to give up the opportunity for his fellow members to act in a drama but he also bear to date someone he do not love. He never see her before in the first place. How can he possibly date a person whom he never see and know before?! He can't give up both sides. He was in a delimma.

"Kyuhyun ah," began Leeteuk, "I know its a difficult choice for you to make. But, I just want to tell you, please follow your heart. We'll support your decision no matter what,"

"But this concerns the group, our popularity," said Kyuhyun in despair, "I've always know all of you wish to act in a drama together. I can't let this opportunity go,"

"How about Hyun Heon?" asked Ryeowook, "Will you let her go? Both of you are deeply in love with each other. Do you bear to let her go?"

"I...I can't," muttered Kyuhyun.

"You'll have to make a final decision between Hyun Heon and the drama," said Sungmin, honestly, "Only one,"

"Can all of you go out?" asked Kyuhyun as he burried his head in his hands, "I wish to be alone right now,"

"Alright," said Leeteuk as he stood up, getting ready to leave the room with the others. He patted Kyuhyun's shoulders as a way of support before walking out of the meeting room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~* End of Flashback ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"...That's why I did not contact you," said Kyuhyun, his head bowing low, "I do not want you to be sad about it. I didn't expect the media will know about this and spreaded around,"

Hyun Heon did not reply Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun then lift his head up and saw Hyun Heon crying non-stop. Her tears flooded her whole face, staring back at him.

"I didn't want to make you feel miserable," continued Kyuhyun. Tears also began to form in his eyes as he said the whole story to Hyun Heon, "Although Leeteuk hyung(brother) and the others said they will respect my final decision, but I know they were looking forward to filming the drama in the first place. I can't let them down also, I can't let the group down. I'm so sorry,"

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place," said Hyun Heon, finally speaking out, "Why?" She sobbed and hit Kyuhyun's chest with her both hands, non-stop, "I waited for eight months for you and you did not even tell me about this at all. Do you know how I live through everyday, anticipating to pick up your call but you did not call me once at all,"

"Mianhe(sorry)..." said Kyuhyun. His tears rolled down his eyes too as he sat there while Hyun Heon hit him on the chest, "Mianhe(sorry)..."

"I don't want your apology at all," cried Hyun Heon as she continued to hit him, "I don't want at all,"

Kyuhyun went on to hold onto her wrists, stopping her. For once, their eyes met each other.

"Forgive me," said Kyuhyun, "Will you? Forgive me one more time,"

Hyun Heon looked into his eyes. His eyes were filled with his tears, also filled with sincerity.

She nodded her head slightly, letting her tears flow down once more.

Kyuhyun broke into a smile and went forward to hug tightly.

"Kumowo(thank you)," he cried as he hugged Hyun Heon tighter. He missed her embrace alot...eight months...its as if like a living hell for him to be with another girl whom he does not love at all, "kumowo(thank you),"

"Cho Kyuhyun," said Hyun Heon, slowly, while letting Kyuhyun hug her, "So, is she your girlfriend now?" Hyun Heon hated herself for asking that question but she has to know.

Kyuhyun shook his head non-stop while he hugged her, "She's not my girlfriend at all. She'll never be," Then he broke the hug slowly and went on to face Hyun Heon, "The one whom I love is only you. No one can replace you in my heart,"

"But she loves you," Hyun Heon said bluntly.

"But I don't love her," replied Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon kept quiet after that. Kyuhyun took the courage to move closer to her. His hand went up to touch Hyun Heon's neck and his face leaned in to kiss her teary eyes. Hyun Heon closed her eyes as Kyuhyun's lips came in contact with her eyes. Kyuhyun tasted her tears...slowly, she moved on to her nose and gave it a peck before moving down to her lips. He did not care much anymore. He wants Hyun Heon to know how much he love her. He will not care if a dozen of reporters dashed into the room suddenly and began capturing pictures of him kissing Hyun Heon. Thats even better, he could tell the whole world he loves Hyun Heon, only her, not the Japanese actress. He was so called 'threatened' to be with her.

Kyuhyun gently kissed Hyun Heon's lips. It was a wet kiss afterall, a mixture of Kyuhyun's tears with Hyun Heon's tears together. He kissed every part of her lips until Hyun Heon kisses him back. True, indeed, she still has feelings for him. Hyun Heon was angry with Kyuhyun at first, but, after hearing his reasons, she finally understood how miserable Kyuhyun was during the eight months. He had his limitations and he could not helped it but to hurt her. Hyun Heon slowly parted her lips and let Kyuhyun into . Kyuhyun never had this kind of feeling for a long time. When he kissed his so-called girlfriend that time in Japan, he forced himself to kiss her. He does not want to kiss her in the first place, especially with someone whom you do not love at all. He never really enjoy his time with her. He just acted it out only. Kyuhyun explored Hyun Heon's mouth once again and he moved closer to Hyun Heon, kissing her down...down until Hyun Heon had fully laid down on her bed. Their lips never leave each other when they're doing that. Hyun Heon's hands were on Kyuhyun's neck while Kyuhyun was on top of her, carrassing her face while his other hand was at his side, supporting him up. When both of them were out of breath, they stopped kissing each other and slowly opened their eyes and stared at each other.

"I won't let you down anymore," Kyuhyun told her, staring at Hyun Heon's beautiful face from above, "I promise,"

"You always break your promise," Hyun Heon told him.

"I won't this time round," said Kyuhyun and he went down to give Hyun Heon a peck on her lips, "My hyungs(brothers) and your unnies(sisters) can vouch for that,"

Hyun Heon gave out a meek laugh and looked back at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun then took Hyun Heon's hand and kissed her fingers slowly, "Thank you for being so forgiving,"

"This is the last time," Hyun Heon told him, "Its really the last time. I won't let you off so easily next time,"

"Its already a torture for me this time," said Kyuhyun and he positioned himself to lie beside Hyun Heon on the same bed, face to face with Hyun Heon, "There won't be a next time. I promise,"'

With that, he kissed her again...with his arms wrapping around Hyun Heon's waist.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 HELLO PEOPLE!!! Here's the update you guys have been waiting for!!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

But, I think I did rather a bad job for this chapter....do you find it very crappy?!

Nonetheless, PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!! I've got only 4 comments for my last update...really pathetic and depressing!!!

COMMENT MORE MORE MORE~ Thank you! *Bow head*

Just wanna tell you guys, I won't be updating this story tonight when I come back from work. I'll be updating my second story. I've been neglecting my second story alot so I guess its time to upload a chapter for it tonight...Please understand :D I'll update this story tomorrow ^^

I do not own this picture at all...have a nice day ahead!!!

P.S: Kyuhyun is flying to Paris right now...hmm...I'm wondering what is he doing in the plane now...Kekeke!