PROM Night + Birthday Surprise (Part 2)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Suddenly, a voice boomed acrossed the ballroom through the loudspeaker.

"We need your attention please! Do not be alarmed! We just want to dedicate this song to someone in this room. Let's welcome Super Junior, K.R.Y, with the song Sorry Sorry Answer!!!"

Although the ballroom was still in pitched darkness, Hyun Heon could hear applauses and cheers. The lights were then and everyone looked at the stage at once. Hyun Heon saw Kyuhyun, Yesung and Ryeowook on the stage. She did not know when did they ever went up there, especially a situation like just now, where everywhere was dark until she could not see her own fingers.

The english lyrics of the song is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq--MVGBpF0 

While Kyuhyun, Yesung and Ryeowook were singing, Hyun Heon stood rooted to the ground. Her eyes, fixed on Kyuhyun as she was mesmerised by the passionate voice of his. Unknowingly, tears ran down her cheeks as she was touched by what Kyuhyun did. It was as if he could read her mind. He was there when she needed help. During half way of the song, Kyuhyun went down the stage and walked towards Hyun Heon and handed her stalk of red rose. He remembered that her favourite flower is rose. Hyun Heon smiled at his actions and wipe away her tears. That very moment was definitely not acting, not pretending. Hyun Heon felt as if she was the most blissful woman in the world.

And when the song ended, SJ K.R.Y thanked everyone and went to join Min Young except for Kyuhyun. He stayed by Hyun Heon's side and did the interview with her.

MC: Kyuhyun ssi! I thought you were in Japan?

"Yes, I am. We did a performance in this afternoon but I took an earlier flight back to attend Hyun Heon's PROM," he replied, smiling.

The people nearby them all gave an "AWWWW" sound which caused the MC to laugh.

MC: Hyun Heon ssi, you must be very touched!

Hyun Heon took a glance at Kyuhyun and found out that he was looking at her too, she nodded, "Yes, I am,"

MC: So are you guys an item now? After you know....that kiss?

Kyuhyun gave an awkward smile to the camera and his hands went over Hyun Heon's shoulders, "Well, I'll let nature takes its course. We cannot predict what will happen to us,"

Hyun Heon gave an meek smile to the camera too.

MC: I see! Then I shall not interupt you two! But, I'll be around filming you!

With that he gave a cheeky grin and walked off to the production crew leaving Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon behind. Kyuhyun took Hyun Heon's hand and went to join the group. They sat down and Yesung stared at them,

"So everything's ok?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "The interview was done, finally,"

While the others were talking and laughing away, Hyun Heon was thinking something. She had many questions in her mind at that moment. How did Kyuhyun know that her PROM was tonight? Who told him that?

Hyun Heon was staring down blankly at her feet while she was thinking of all those questions but was interupted by Min Young,

"Ya! Lee Hyun Heon!"

Hyun Heon immediately looked up at her but was shocked to find out four faces were staring straight at her. Nonetheless, they were, Min Young, Yesung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

"Eh?" asked Hyun Heon, "What did you say?"

Min Young hit her own forehead, "I've been asking you this question for about five times already. I say, do you want to go and dance?"

"Oh," said Hyun Heon, "I'll passed then. I don't feel like dancing though,"

"Araseo(I get it). Then I shall go with Ryeowook oppa(Brother)," replied Min Young, smiling.

With that, both Min Young and Ryeowook went to the dance floor together. Yesung was sitting at one side, staring at both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon. Kyuhyun seemed to have something to tell her but he could not say it out in front of so many people staring at them. The only way to get Hyun Heon's full attention was to dance with her but he dreaded dancing. He was in a delimma. He looked at the bored Hyun Heon who was staring at her own feet. He had no choice but to stand up and take her hand to the dance floor.

"Kyu...Kyuhyun oppa(Brother), what are you doing?" said Hyun Heon, surprised.

"I need to talk to you," replied Kyuhyun as he put his both hands on Hyun Heon's waist and started dancing.

"What do you want to talk about? We have nothing to talk about by the way," said Hyun Heon, softly.

"I'm sorry," Kyuhyun said.

"Huh?" Hyun Heon turned her head and faced Kyuhyun, blinking her eyes, "What...what did you say?"

"I say," Kyuhyun sounded rather irritated but he ended off with a polite tone, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for saying those words to you on that day, about the kiss. It was your first kiss,"

"How...how do you know that?" asked Hyun Heon with her eyes wide opened.

"Ryeowook told me everything on the way back to Korea. Everything about your past life, you know, the person whom you crushed on for four years. Does that sound familiar to you?" replied Kyuhyun with a grin.

"Ya!" shouted Hyun Heon as she hit Kyuhyun's arm, "How did Ryeowook oppa(Brother) know about this? Was it Min Young who told him? I'll go find her now!"

When Hyun Heon wanted to walk over and confront the Min Young who was dancing happily with Ryeowook, but she was pulled back by Kyuhyun. The pull was so strong until her head hit Kyuhyun's chest.

"Ow..." said Hyun Heon, rubbing her forehead.

"Kwenchana(Are you alright)?" asked Kyuhyun, bending down to check on Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon nodded and Kyuhyun went back dancing again, with his hands, again on Hyun Heon's waist.

"Let's just forget the argument we had, can we?" he asked looking at Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon nodded and placed her arms on Kyuhyun's neck. Kyuhyun was surprised at Hyun Heon's sudden action.

"We need to be convincing right?" said Hyun Heon.

"You're right," replied Kyuhyun and he went down and whispered something to her ear, "Happy birthday~"

"How do you know its today?" asked Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun pointed to the hyper Ryeowook and both of them laughed.

The PROM ended at 10.30 and Yesung offered to drive everyone home. During the whole PROM, he was the only one who was busy eating and watching Kyuhyun and Ryeowook dancing with Hyun Heon and Min Young. On their way back to Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's home, Ryeowook passed Hyun Heon a box,

"Your birthday present. Its from all of the Super Junior members. We hope you like it,"

Hyun Heon opened the cover and saw a perfume. A smile flashed across Hyun Heon's face but after that she shot Min Young a death glare,

"It was you who spilled the beans, right?"

"Gee..." replied Min Young, "I want you to be happy also! I mean no harm,"

"Araseo(I get it)," said Hyun Heon, smiling, "Thanks unnie(Sister),"

With that, she went forward and hugged Min Young.

"Hey guys! You're home!" Yesung called out from the front.

Both Hyun Heon and Kyuhyun looked outside. Yes, they were home. Kyuhyun opened the door and went out followed by Hyun Heon.

"Kumoyo hyung! (Thanks brother)" said Kyuhyun.

"Thank you for the present too!" continued Hyun Heon as she waved at them with the box of perfume.

"No problem!" replied Yesung, smiling.

"Just don't fight again!" Ryeowook told them, "All of us suffered alot just because of you two,"

"Aisshh! Hyung(Brother)! Do you need to bring that up again?" said Kyuhyun.

Yesung, Ryeowook and Min Young laughed.

"Araseo(I get it)! We shall get going too! Good night!" said Ryeowook.

With that, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon gave them a last wave and closed the car door. They waited for the car to drive off to the main road before returning home.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey friends! Another chapter! There's one more chapter on Hyun Heon's birthday. So stay tunned! I'll update tomorrow!!! Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate it! :) Love you guys! Do comment more!

Again, I do not own the picture! :D