Aiding You With All My Love...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It was a new year and a few days after the countdown celebration. Hyun Heon stayed at home, in her room, surfing the net while waiting for Kyuhyun to be back from his schedule. Hyun Heon checked her clock and it was 11pm.

"Why Kyuhyun oppa(brother) isn't back yet?" thought Hyun Heon.

With that, she was answered by the sound of the opening of the front door. She instantly ran out of her room and was shocked to see Kyuhyun limping into the house.

"Kyuhyun oppa," she said as she went forward to help him with his bag, "Kwenchana(Are you alright)?"

Kyuhyun gave a nod while bitting his lips and hand over his bag to Hyun Heon. Hyun Heon took it and carried it and she helped him to walk into his room. She placed his bag on the floor while Kyuhyun sat on his bed, with his eyes closed, enduring the stinging pain.

"Kwenchana(Are you alright)?" Hyun Heon asked again. She stared at Kyuhyun sincerely and slowly touched his leg.

However, despite touching gently, Kyuhyun yelled in pain. He immediately sat up and held on to his left leg. Upon seeing that, Hyun Heon was petrified. She found out her hands were trembling. She never saw Kyuhyun in such agony before. Finally, she kneeled down beside Kyuhyun and took the courage to touch Kyuhyun's leg again. She slowly roll up Kyuhyun's long pants but Kyuhyun stopped her while she was doing so.

"I'm...I'm alright," he told her, swallowing the stingy pain that he had on his left leg.

Hyun Heon disregarded it and continued rolling his long pants until his knee cap. Everything seemed normal but Hyun Heon noticed that his ankle was swollen. She tried to touch it gently but Kyuhyun was already groaning in pain.

"What happened?" asked Hyun Heon. She turned and faced Kyuhyun but he was already looking at her.

"I fell and sprained my ankle during dance practi-I mean when I was walking back," replied Kyuhyun.

"Huh?" said Hyun Heon, "So you sprained your ankle by practicing or walking back?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Walking back," lied Kyuhyun. He tried to be convincing.

"Are you sure?" asked Hyun Heon, pointing to his ankle, "But, this doesn't seem to be caused by just walking and felling down,"

"I'm sure," Kyuhyun managed to force a smile, "Don't worry too much," He went on to touch Hyun Heon's head.

"Did you go and see a doctor?" asked Hyun Heon, still concerning about Kyuhyun's injury.

Kyuhyun nodded and continued, "I went straight after I fell down. I was given medicines so I guess I'll be alright after eating them,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon stood up and ran to the kitchen. After that, she ran back to Kyuhyun's room with a first aid kit on her hand. She opened the box and took out a bottle of ointment.

"This will hurt a little," she told Kyuhyun as she placed his leg on her lap.

Hyun Heon then slowly rubbed the ointment on Kyuhyun's ankle and gently massaged it. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun who was resting on the bed, saw what Hyun Heon had done for him. He felt rather guilty for lying to Hyun Heon about the cause of his injury. He fell practicing with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Henry for the upcoming performance on the Lunar New Year eve. However, if he tell Hyun Heon about this, it would not be a surprise anymore. Other than performing a duet with Hyun Heon, Kyuhyun actually came out an idea with Leeteuk to surprise both Hyun Heon and Sora on that night. They decided to have a merge dance performance with Eunhyuk and Henry.

Kyuhyun watched Hyun Heon as she continues massaging his ankle. He was touched what she had done for him. He did not expect Hyun Heon would do this to him so much so to massage his legs. It was soothing and relaxing. He could not feel the pain anymore. While Hyun Heon was massaging half way, Kyuhyun stopped her by grabbing her hand. Being puzzled, Hyun Heon stared at Kyuhyun innocently.

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," Kyuhyun said softly.

Hyun Heon smiled and replied, "This is what I should do. No need to thank me,"

With that Hyun Heon continue to massage his leg but was again, stopped by Kyuhyun. He took her hand and pulled her for a hug. He needs to feel her now, an embrace with Hyun Heon would be the best thing he ever wanted for that moment. He wouldn't care about his injury at that moment. Hyun Heon, who was shocked at first, hugged Kyuhyun back when she felt Kyuhyun's arms hugging her head. She buried her head under Kyuhyun's chest and said,

"Next time, look while you walk. Don't trip and sprain your ankle. It hurts for me to see you in pain,"

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun gave a meek laughed and hugged her more tightly.

"Aren't you going to bathe?" asked Hyun Heon, as she played with Kyuhyun's jacket.

"Let me hug you a little while more," replied Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello! Here's another update!!! Hope you all like it!!!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE~~~~

Please look forward to the next few chapters! It will be their performance soon! :D <3 I'll update ASAP!!!

Again, I do not own this picture! :D