Harsh Argument...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Hyun Heon did not take notice of her handphone as she was engrossed with learning the guitar. Both Sungmin and Hyun Heon stayed in the practice room for one hour to practise Hyun Heon's guitar skills. At least she had an improvement. It was near the end when Hyun Heon saw Kyuhyun's message. She smiled upon reading the message.

"I bet its from Kyuhyunnie," said Sungmin as she shot a smile to Hyun Heon, "What did he say?"

"Ah," replied Hyun Heon, "He told me to meet him at the rooftop,"

"Faster go then," Sungmin told Hyun Heon, "Don't keep him waiting. He hates to wait for people,"

"Araseo(I get it)," replied Hyun Heon, standing up and walking towards the door, "I'll see you around Sungmin oppa(brother)!"

With that, she walked out of the room and proceeded to the rooftop to meet Kyuhyun.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was standing and facing outside while waiting for Hyun Heon. He had mulitiples of question for her. He tried to calm himself down and not be so aggitated but failed to do so. He was awaken from his thoughts with a pat on his shoulders.

"Sorry I'm late," Hyun Heon smiled at him.

"Where did you go just now?" Kyuhyun asked solemnly.

"Ya, why are you so serious today? Did something happened?" asked Hyun Heon, still immune to the fact that Kyuhyun was controlling his anger.

"Where did you go just now?" Kyuhyun asked again.

"I just finished my schedule," said Hyun Heon.

"Are you sure?" Kyuhyun questioned as he looked at Hyun Heon sternly.

"Emm," Hyun Heon nodded and avoid his eye contact.

"Then why did I see you being so intimate with Sungmin hyung(brother)? So intimate until he's teaching you guitar from behind your back?" asked Kyuhyun, still in his solemn tone.

"You followed me?" Hyun Heon asked back in shockness.

"Are you feeling guilty now? The fact that I've caught you?" Kyuhyun could feel his anger boiling up.

"Why must I feel guilty?" Hyun Heon snapped back. She was so surprised that Kyuhyun would talk to her this way, "I did not do anything wrong in the first place,"

"You're flirting with some other guys behind your boyfriend's back and you said you're not in the wrong?" Kyuhyun said angrily, "I did not know you're this kind of person,"

"What kind of person? A flirt is it?" Hyun Heon argued back while she controlled her tears from flowing out of her eyes.

"I only believe what I see," said Kyuhyun.

At that moment, Hyun Heon felt as if her heart was being stabbed with millions of knives. She bit her lips, trying to control her yet uncontrollable tears.

"Fine," she said slowly, "If you want to think it this way, let it be then,"

Just at that moment, Kyuhyun's phone rang. He took a glance at it and turned back to Hyun Heon.

"Sorry I need to go now," he said and he went off without looking back at her.

As long when Kyuhyun had gone down from the rooftop, Hyun Heon immediately cried loudly, not to let people hear that she's in agony but to relieve her pain by crying out. She squated down and hugged herself as she continued crying. She did not expect Kyuhyun would be so angry. He seemed to be a different person today...not the one Hyun Heon knew...

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey Peeps!!! Haha! Here's another update for you guys! Hope you like it!!! I kind of feel sad when I wrote this chapter too...sobz...

Please comment MORE!

Again, I do not own this picture! :D

Have a nice day!~