Care And Concern (Part 2)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It was the next day while both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were still sleeping. Both of them were still hugging each other but this time round, Hyun Heon's arms were on his waist. The morning sunlight pierced through the translucent curtain in Kyuhyun's room and went straight into his eyes. He woke up, trying to open his eyes. He was still having an headache. Kyuhyun saw Hyun Heon was still sleeping and his hands went to sweep off strains of hair on her face. When he was trying to get up from the bed, Hyun Heon did something that made Kyuhyun startled.

"Kyuhyun oppa," said Hyun Heon, with her eyes close and her hands began to rub vigorously on his back, "Are you feeling better?"

"Hyun Heon ah," said Kyuhyun, surprised. He went on to pat on her cheeks, "Hyun Heon ah, are you awake?"

There was no reply. Hyun Heon was sleeping peacefully after that.

"She really cares about me," thought Kyuhyun as he plays with her hair, forgetting all the pains he had suffered at the moment.

He then carefully took Hyun Heon's arm and put on the bed. He stood up and walked to the bathroom with his towel on his hand.

By the time he came back from his bath, Hyun Heon was already sitting down on his bed, waiting for him.

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)," said Hyun Heon, once she saw him coming into the room. She went up to him and touched his forehead.

"Ah, the temperature had went down alittle," Hyun Heon said softly to herself and looked up to face Kyuhyun,"Are you feeling better now?"

Kyuhyun nodded.

"By the way, where are you going? Aren't you staying at home to rest?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Ani(No)," replied Kyuhyun as he went to take his bag, "I'm going for my schedule. I had a rehearsal this morning before performing,"

While Kyuhyun was ready to get out of the room, Hyun Heon blocked his way with her arms stretched opened.

"But you're sick!" she told him.

"I need to go for my schedule," he gave a weak smile to her. He insisted to go for his rehearsal despite his headache and sore throat.

Hyun Heon knew how persistent Kyuhyun was but this time round, she was not going to let him go so easily.

"Fine," said Hyun Heon, "Then, bring me with you,"

Kyuhyun gave her a surprised look, "Bring you along?"

Hyun Heon nodded, "I've no schedule today,"

"Then you must stay at home to rest," said Kyuhyun.

"I think I should be the one telling you to rest," replied Hyun Heon in an solemn voice, "I don't care, you must listen to me this time,"

Kyuhyun could also feel how Hyun Heon persistent as he was. He gave an agreeable nod and said, "Fine, I'll give you 15 minutes. Manager hyung is going to pick me up,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon went to her room and get herself a new set of clothes and her towel. She rushed out of her room and ran to the bathroom but ran back again. This time, not to her room but Kyuhyun, who was lying on the sofa.

"Don't you dare to sneak out," she pointed a finger at him.

"Araseo(I get it)," replied Kyuhyun.

With that, she ran to the bathroom and bathe. It took 10 minutes for her to finish bathing. Hyun Heon walked out of the bathroom and went to her room to take her bag.

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)!" said Hyun Heon, "I'm done!"

"That was fast," replied Kyuhyun, walking towards her. Hyun Heon could feel that his voice was not the same anymore.

"Are you having a sore throat?" she asked.

"I think so," replied Kyuhyun as he rubbed against his throat.

"How are you going to sing like that?" asked Hyun Heon in shocked.

"I think I can manage that," replied Kyuhyun and he gave Kyuhyun a pat on the shoulders,"Don't worry,"

"How can I not worry?" thought Hyun Heon as she opened the front door and both of them walked to the elevator.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon waited for the Manager's car to arrive and they went to the studio. Throughout the whole journey, Kyuhyun did not talk. Basically, he closed his eyes to get himself some rest while Hyun Heon stared outside the window. When they had reached their destination, both of them went to the studio themselves.

"Kyuhyun ssi!" exclaimed the PD, "You're here!"

"Ne(Yes)..." replied Kyuhyun, weakly. He could feel his body temperature rising again. The fever was coming back to him.

"Omo!(OMG)" said the PD," Are you sick? Can you still perform?"

Kyuhyun nodded while Hyun Heon just stood by his side.

"Then, we shall prepare the stage for you," said the PD, "I'm so eager to see your performance today,"

"Ne..." replied Kyuhyun as he did not know how to reply the PD. It was obvious that he could not sing that day when he found out he had difficulty in talking.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went to the backstage to prepare leaving the PD to tend her own business.

"Are you alright?" asked Hyun Heon while they were walking to the backstage, "Don't force yourself too much,"

Kyuhyun gave another nod and replied,"I'll try my best,"

Kyuhyun then put down his bag and went up the stage to rehearse. Everybody did not know he was sick. Therefore, they were looking forward to his performance but was astonished by his voice as he sang out of tune everytime. He stopped between intervals to adjust his voice to the correct key but failed. The background music kept on playing without the singer singing the song.

"What happened to him?" the PD asked Hyun Heon as she approached her.

"He's sick," replied Hyun Heon.

"Oh," said the PD, "I see. But the show must go on,"

"But the show must go on...What crap is that?" thought Hyun Heon as she stared at Kyuhyun, "Why must she be the same as Manager unnie(Sister)? Can't they understand the pressure we had suffered due to just a show?"

Hyun Heon continued to stare at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked tired and as if he was going to faint anytime. Suddenly an idea struck her and she went out the studio without anyone noticing.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello! Here's another update! I'll update tomorrow! Its quite late now in Singapore! Haha! Please comment more people!!! Haha! I'm missing Kyuhyun so much!!! LOLS! So random!!!! Have a nice day ahead!

Again, I do not own the picture! :D