Trip To Jeju Island...(Part 8) Wedding Shoot Day 2 [i]

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

After the barbecue dinner, everyone went back to their resort rooms to rest for the upcoming wedding shoot the next day. Sora then joined Hyun Heon as they walked back to their room together while Leeteuk and Hyun Heon walked back to their room. All of them were very tired after the barbecue. All they wanted was to have a bath to relax their bodies before heading into their dream land.

For the wedding shoot on the second day, the PD told everyone to meet at the cafe at 11am. He would tell them the other details when everyone is present. As for their breakfast, the production crew had called in the room services for them so their breakfast would be delivered to their rooms, just to let the four main casts to rest more in order to produce better pictures for the photo shoot later on.

It was already 11am and slowly, the production crew members stepped into the cafe one by one. Sora and Hyun Heon went to the cafe along with their managers while the SJ manager joined Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. When they had reached the cafe, the PD was already waiting for them. After everyone had arrived, the PD stood up and pointed out to the sea outside the cafe.

"What a perfect day for the photo shoot," said the PD, "Just like yesterday, we'll split into two groups. I'll be with Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon again. But, there's a slight change in the venue,"

"Change of the venue?" asked Leeteuk, "What do you mean by that?"

"Because for today's shoot, we'll be outdoors," explained the PD to everyone, "So, we've arranged different settings for the four of you. For Leeteuk and Sora, they'll be on a yacht for taking their photos while Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon will stay on the sandy beach. As for Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon, we've prepared additional props. Also, by 5pm in the evening, I would want everyone to gather on the sandy beach to take some final shots of the four main leads together wearing their last outfit. Is it ok for all of you? Do you need me to repeat again?"

Everyone shook their heads. All of them understood the PD's meaning. Without further ado, Leeteuk and Sora followed the co-producer and the group of production crew members to board the yacht while Kyuhyun and Sora followed the PD to the location where they would be having their photoshoot. When they had reached the venue of their photo shoot, Hyun Heon saw that there were a few tents near the sandy beach. The tents were for them to get change and to have their make up....its their temporary make up room. For the outfits on the second day, it was more casual than the outfits on the first day.

When Kyuhyun came out of the tent after changing, he saw the production crew members were getting ready for the upcoming shoot. He sat on a chair and waited for Hyun Heon. He kept turning his head and looked at Hyun Heon's tent, hoping that he could see her when she comes out. However, there were times when he was not looking. He was day dreaming while looking out at the sea. Suddenly, he was brought back from his thoughts when he received a blow on his shoulders. Kyuhyun immediately spun around his eyes grew big. He was fascinated by the person standing in front of him...yes, it was Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun's groom suit 5: http://edwinruser.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/jooteuk.jpg?w=588 (I know its Leeteuk in the picture...but I think this outfit suits Kyuhyun too...As for Leeteuk there's another outfit for him ^^)

Hyun Heon's wedding gown 5: http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00NCjQRpbyMJqk/Beach-Wedding-Dress-J0217-.jpg 

Hyun Heon's hair accessories: http://www.faze.cn/UploadFiles/Article/2011/5/201105042327433262.jpg  (Just imagine its white in colour with some green leaves...I tried my best to find the specific one but failed...sorry!)

"How do I look?" asked Hyun Heon as she turned round and round for Kyuhyun to see.

Kyuhyun could sensed that Hyun Heon was very excited. He smiled and replied, "Very beautiful,"

"Ya," said Hyun Heon, punching Kyuhyun's arm gently, "Don't you have anything more to say rather than keep saying I'm beautiful? I can get tired of hearing it,"

With that, Kyuhyun gestured using his fingers tell Hyun Heon to go nearer to him. Hyun Heon looked around and saw no one was looking at them. Even her manager went to help out with the staffs. Hyun Heon then went nearer to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun turned and whispered something into Hyun Heon's ear.

"I miss you," he said, softly.

Hyun Heon gave an embarrassed smile and faced Kyuhyun, "I mi-"

"Kyuhyun ssi! Hyun Heon ssi! You can join us now! We're done!" shouted the PD from the set, which indirectly interupted their conversation with one another.

"Not again," said Kyuhyun as he rolled his eyes with frustration.

"Come on," said Hyun Heon, "Lets go. There's always a next time,"

"Fine," said Kyuhyun, "I'll wait for the next time. Tell me faster next time ok? I don't want any interuption,"

Then, he followed Kyuhyun to walk to the sandy beach for their photo shoot.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, on Leeteuk and Sora's side, they were already out in the sea, on the yacht, preparing for their photo shoot. As usual, it was the groom who was ready first. He sat on the seats inside the yacht while waiting for Sora. After waiting for half an hour, Sora walked out of the small make up room to meet Leeteuk. The moment Sora walked out of the room, Leeteuk was starstruck. He could not take his eyes off Sora.

Leeteuk's groom suit 5: http://newwaveasiancrave.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/leeteuksuperjunior.jpg?w=530 

Sora's wedding gown 5: http://www.jcfbridal.com/images/Wedding%20Dresses/bdwb897604.jpg 

 "Are you alright?" asked Sora as she waved her hand in front of Leeteuk's face.

Leeteuk looked up at her and nodded his head, "Ye...Yea,"

"Are you feeling unwell?" asked Sora as she went on to sit beside Leeteuk.

"No," said Leeteuk. He hold her hand and smiled,"I'm fine,"

Both of them stared at each other for awhile before going out for their photoshoot.

"Now," said the co-producer, "Feel free to pose like yesterday...all I want is natural..I don't want any artificial pose,"

With that, Leeteuk took the first cue. He took Sora's hand again and led her to the front of the yacht.

"Step on this," he told Sora as he pointed to a platform.

"But," said Sora, "I may fall off from the yacht,"

"I'll hold on to you," Leeteuk assured her.

Sora nodded and stepped on the platform while Leeteuk joined her from behind. Leeteuk then slowly hugged onto Sora's waist as the wind was blowing against them.

"Remember this scene?" asked Leeteuk as he spoke softly into Sora's ear.

Sora shook her head.

"Think harder," said Leeteuk. He then took Sora's hand and spreaded it out, as if they were flying.

Suddenly, Sora, spun around with opened and stared at Leeteuk. Yes, she had gotten the answer.

"Ti..Titanic?" said Sora.

"Clever girl," Leeteuk smiled, as he put his head on Sora's shoulders, "But this boat is smaller than the Titanic...million times smaller,"

Sora smiled and said, "I don't mind actually. As long as you're by my side,"

"Same here," said Leeteuk as he went on to kiss Sora's cheek.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back at Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's side, they had already taken a few shots for the photo shoot. At first, Hyun Heon wore her high heels to walk on the sandy beach but later found out that it was more difficult as she thought. Her legs kept sinking into the soft sand when she move on with every step. Kyuhyun held on to her hand to prevent her from falling.

"Why don't you take off your high heels!?" asked Kyuhyun. Finally, he could not take it anymore.

"Sorry," said Hyun Heon, apologetically. She then unhold Kyuhyun's hand and went to take off her high heels. But before she could successfully do that, she lost her balance and fell backwards. Luckily, Kyuhyun was fast enough to grab hold of her by the waist to prevent her from falling while Hyun Heon hold onto Kyuhyun's arm for support.

"Don't get the wrong idea," said Kyuhyun, softly as he held onto Hyun Heon,"I'm not angry with you,"

"But you sounded so angry just now," said Hyun Heon.

"I'm angry with the high heels," said Kyuhyun, "Not you,"

Hyun Heon kept quiet and Kyuhyun continued, "Hold onto me now. I'll get the high heels off you now,"

With that, he helped Hyun Heon to stand properly on the sand while he bend down to take off her high heels with Hyun Heon's hands on his shoulders, holding him for support.

After successfully taking out the high heels, Kyuhyun handed them to Hyun Heon and held out his hand again.

"If you're not holding it, I'm really gonna be angry," said Kyuhyun but with a slight smirk on his face.

Hyun Heon gave him a smile and put her hand on Kyuhyun's palm. Kyuhyun interlocked their hands together as they walked on the sandy beach, enjoying the sea breeze together while the cameramen followed them from behind.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello!!! Here's another update!!!  Uh oh...the number of comments has decreased again...

PLEASE COMMENT MORE K?

Have a nice day~

OK! Off to work now~ I'll update tonight!

Again, I do not own this picture :D