Trip To Jeju Island...(Part 8) Wedding Shoot Day 2 [ii]

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this while reading,

Song: Sunflower by Super Junior

Video + Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocfWr2f9Jy0 

It was one hour before 5pm when Leeteuk, Sora and the other production crew members would join the main production team to finish the photo shoot. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were still doing their photoshoot. They were wearing the same outfit throughout the whole day. Between breaks, they would sit together and chat with each other while Hyun Heon's manager had to help out with the production team members as long as to discuss some things regarding the photo shoot with the PD.

When the final break was over, the PD signal the two main leads to go to him as he told them what he would be filming later on.

"Its the final few shots for the two of you," the PD said to the two of them, "Therefore, we told you that we'll be having an additional props for the two of you,"

"What is the additional prop then?" asked Hyun Heon, excitedly.

The PD turned his body and pointed to the direction behind him. Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon stared at the same particular direction that the PD had pointed. They looked at the coming object in amusement. They never expected such a surprise for them, especially Hyun Heon. After a few seconds, Hyun Heon ran to the front and stopped in front of the mysterious props that the production crew team had prepared for them.

"Can I touch it?" asked Hyun Heon, smiling.

"Of course," said the PD,"As you wish,"

Without any hesitation, Hyun Heon placed her hand slowly at its white mane, it down to its face.

"Its a male or a female?" asked Kyuhyun, standing beside Hyun Heon. He too, touched the soft white mane of the animal.

"Male," replied the PD, "Its name is Pongi. Okay, I'll start filming now,"

"Pongi?" said Hyun Heon, smiling, "Annyoung Pongi (Hello Pongi)!"

"Do you want to ride it?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon instantly nodded her head.

With that, Kyuhyun helped Hyun Heon to ride the horse. After seeing that Hyun Heon had settled down properly on the horse, Kyuhyun took the horse reins and pulled the horse to walk along the sandy beach. 

Horse (But the girl is not Hyun Heon :) :http://de.acidcow.com/pics/20101214/acid_picdump_67.jpg 

"Hold tightly," said Kyuhyun, walking slowly.

"Ne...(Ok)" said Hyun Heon, smiling as she sang, "Pongi~Pongi~Pongi~"

"You seem to be in love with the horse," said Kyuhyun.

"Don't you know?" said Hyun Heon, smiling widely,"Horse and dogs are both my favourite animals. Of course I love Pongi,"

"Then you don't love me anymore?" asked Kyuhyun, pouting.

"Of course not," laughed Hyun Heon as she bend down and touch Kyuhyun who was still on the ground, walking with the horse, "Of course I love you more. Don't be angry,"

Kyuhyun wanted to play along with Hyun Heon but seeing that, her sitting position was not safe at all. She could fall from the horse anytime. He quickly shook his free hand in the air, gesturing her to sit properly.

"Ya! Ya! Ya!" shouted Kyuhyun, "Sit properly! Or else you'll fall,"

Hyun Heon laughed even more and sat upright. She went on to ask him, "Do you want to join me up here?"

"Is it safe?" asked Kyuhyun, "I only sat on a fake horse before and that was when we filmed the EHB (Exploration of The Human Body). That was don't know how many years ago,"

"Come on," Hyun Heon assured him with a smile, "It'll be fine,"

With that, the staffs went forward to hold on to the horse while Kyuhyun climbed up to join Hyun Heon to sit on the horse. At first, Kyuhyun could not balance himself while sitting on the horse. Also, he must put his hands at the side of Hyun Heon's waist to protect her. Kyuhyun held on to the handle on the horse saddle tightly. All the while he looked so tensed up while Hyun Heon was enjoying herself alot. After some time when Kyuhyun got used of sitting on the horse, he relaxed his grip on the handle slowly.

"Scared are you?" asked Hyun Heon from the front as she lie back and rested her body on Kyuhyun's body.

"Alittle," said Kyuhyun, honestly.

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh,"Just relax,"

Kyuhyun tried think of other things to distract himself but was brought back to reality when he heard Hyun Heon's voice asking, "Do you want to try something exciting?"

"What thing?" asked Kyuhyun, curiously.

"Hold on tight to me," replied Hyun Heon, "Real tight,"

Kyuhyun did it as he was told.

Without any signal, Hyun Heon used her legs to kick at the horse's belly gently, causing Pongi to gallop on the sandy beach.This shocked Kyuhyun totally. He grabbed on the handle tightly again while hold on to Hyun Heon tightly.

"Ya! Hyun Heon ah!" Kyuhyun shouted as he swallowed the incoming air into his stomach,"Slow down!"

Kyuhyun's shout nearly turned into a scream when the horse continued galloping. Finally, when Hyun Heon pulled the rein skillfully, the horse slowed down and began to walk on the sandy again. But, Kyuhyun still refused to loosen the grip on the handle.

"Do you want to kill me?" he finally can find his voice after shouting so much.

"Isn't this fun?" asked Hyun Heon, smiling, "Horse riding. It seem like those scenes we saw in historical dramas,"

Kyuhyun shook his head,"Its becoming a nightmare to me now,"

"Mianeo(I'm sorry)," said Hyun Heon, pouting, "I thought this may be fun and wanted to do it with you,"

"Is ok," said Kyuhyun, "Just tell me when you want to do it next time. At least, I'm mentally prepared. I thought I nearly lose my life just now. By the way, how can you control the horse so well?"

"I learnt it before," said Hyun Heon. Her answer shocked Kyuhyun. Hyun Heon can actually ride a horse? How can he don't know that?

"Bwo? (What)" asked Kyuhyun, "You actually know horse riding?"

Hyun Heon nodded her head, "Yea, I learned it in High School. Its one of the activities we need to choose from. Min Young knows how to ride it too,"

"How come I don't know that?" said Kyuhyun.

"Because you did not ask me," replied Hyun Heon with her tongue sticking out.

Smiling, Kyuhyun hugged Hyun Heon's waist tighter and placed his head on her shoulders, "You have such a unique talent,"

"So do you want to ride it with me next time?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Always," replied Kyuhyun. His hand went on to hold Hyun Heon's hands.

Then, he used his two hands to hold onto the horse reins. He told Hyun Heon, "Teach me how to control it. I want to control it next time when we ride a horse together,"

And so, for the rest of the time, Hyun Heon taught Kyuhyun how to control the horse. Sometimes, he kept saying, "Oh, oh, oh," as he thought that he was losing his balance as well as he thought that held the horse rein wrongly. Although controlling the horse is difficult, but with Hyun Heon as his tutor, Kyuhyun get the hand of it in no time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was 5pm exactly and true enough, the other production team together with Leeteuk and Sora were on time to have their last wedding photo shoot together with Kyuhyun and Hyun. This time round, all of the main leads changed into their last outfit. The PD had changed his idea again for the appearance for Leeteuk. He decided to let Leeteuk to take off his clothes, revealing his upper body with Kyuhyun for the photo shoot, to be fair to the audience of the show. After finished changing and styling of the hair, both Sora and Hyun Heon walked out of the tent together. To their surprise, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were not done yet. It was weird. They should be done changing before them but now, they were no where in sight. Hyun Heon began to worry for Kyuhyun. She knew Kyuhyun was quite reluctant to reveal his upper body for the shoot. She kept staring at his tent while waiting for the two guys.

Sora's wedding dress 6: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/299784125/2010_short_beach_wedding_dresses_custom_made.jpg 

Hyun Heon's wedding dress 6: http://www.weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk/1239-2189-large/organza-strapless-a-line-short-style-beach-wedding-gown-wh-0044.jpg 

"What took them so long?" asked Sora while playing the sand with her bare feet.

"I don't know either," said Hyun Heon.

"We're done!" shouted Leeteuk from behind.

Both ladies turned their head towards to the tent. Sora's eyes, searching for Leeteuk while Hyun Heon's eyes, finding Kyuhyun. Leeteuk walked out of the tent in a carefree way while Kyuhyun slowly walked out of the tent with his head bowing low. He tried to hide his scar by covering it with his hand. Both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were wearing a pair of beach bermudas. Hyun Heon noticed his trouble straight away and went forward to Kyuhyun and took his hand off his abdomen slowly. Kyuhyun looked at her as she did that.

"It looks fine to me," said Hyun Heon.

"Really?" asked Kyuhyun, troubled, "I don't know what will the public think after seeing this,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon punched Kyuhyun's bare stomach gently and said, "Your fans will scream, I assure you, after seeing your abs,"

"Mine is not as obvious as Teukie hyung(brother)," said Kyuhyun, "And the scar..."

"I think you have the best body. I don't care what the others think. To me, its perfect. The scar just represent a memory from the past where you had the accident, letting you know that you're really blessed to survive after the fatal-"

"I understand," said Kyuhyun, smiling, "Thanks for encouraging me,"

"This is I should do anyway,"said Hyun Heon.

"Ya," said Kyuhyun,"Don't you will feel shy after seeing someone who is half standing in front of you?"

At that moment, Hyun Heon really did remember that Kyuhyun was not wearing anything on top. She kept talking to him without noticing that she was looking at his bare chest all the time. With that, she immediately turned around and back faced him.

"We'll talk this way then," she said.

Laughing, Kyuhyun took her hand and carried her in a bridal style and ran to the sandy beach while Leeteuk did like wise to Sora. Both of them had discussed earlier on in the tent before coming out to meet Sora and Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon laid down on the sand facing the sky with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun support his face with one of his hands. He stared at Hyun Heon lying down.

"What are you thinking? You seems to be deep in thoughts," said Hyun Heon as she looked at Kyuhyun, who was above her.

"I'm not thinking of anything," said Kyuhyun, "I just want to stare at you, like this forever,"

Kyuhyun then took Hyun Heon's hand and kiss it. At that time, the sun was setting and just nice, it added a special effect for the photography. Kyuhyun put Hyun Heon's hand at his side while his hand went to take out something from his pocket. Yes...it was a ring.

"Remember this?" asked Kyuhyun as he showed the ring to Hyun Heon, "I gave this to you during the Lunar New Year Eve concert,"

Hyun Heon nodded her head and without further ado, Kyuhyun took Hyun Heon's hand again and helped her to wear the ring.

"Never take this out," Kyuhyun told her, "Promise?"

"I promise," said Hyun Heon as she did the pinky finger sign with Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun laid down fully beside Hyun Heon with his eyes closed and his hands were behind his head, supporting his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After a while, after taking all the shots together, and everyone was ready to pack up and go, the PD suddenly said, "Since, we have some more time before our dinner, I would requests the four main leads to do something,"

"Do what?" asked Leeteuk.

"Maybe, lets have a race," said the PD, "Leeteuk will carry Sora while Kyuhyun will carry Hyun Heon. Both of you run from here to the sea. But, you must get yourself wet to win. The outfits are not a matter. We can wash them later,"

"Its not fun if the two of us just compete with each other," said Kyuhyun, "Why not, find another four participants from the production crew team and compete with us,"

"If your side win," continued Leeteuk, "The four of us will treat the whole set to dinner. But, if we win, you'll do like wise. Deal?"

The PD scratched his head to consider for a while. Of course, he would say yes. His purpose of the trip was to relax and have fun in the mean time, get things done also. Furthermore, they had already accomplished their job and there were no other reasons to reject the challenge from Leeteuk and Kyuhyun.

With that, he picked four other staffs to compete with the idol team. Two males and two females. Like wise, the male will piggy back the female. At the count of three, the four teams dashed towards the sea. Both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun reached the ending point at the same time. After that, they threw themselves in the seawater, making them drenched while the staff team arrived a few seconds later. Needless to say, the dinner treat was on the staffs side.Both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun won not because Sora and Hyun Heon are lighter than the female staffs. It was because they have great chemistry and team spirit together. Afterall, they came from the same group, Super Junior.   Although it was a tiresome photo shoot but all of them managed to end it with a relax and enjoyable game. 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Hello! Another update! Kekeke! How do you find it?

I tried my best to find those beautiful wedding gowns for both Sora and Hyun Heon...and hope you guys like it too!!! I took a long time to search for them! :D

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!!

Siwon and Donghae is coming tomorrow!!! Hehehe! So excited to see them! They'll be reaching in Singapore at 2.50pm. So those wanna catch a glimpse of them...here's the information! Haha!

I don't think I can go and see them or attend the fanmeet because my boss told me to work on Thursday! Argghh...But at least I can see them during SS4.

I just watched Kyuhyun's WGM today!!! Haha! Its not bad actually! Both Kyuhyun and the actress are very funny and cute!!! I actually cried after watching it...so touched by it...

Have a nice day!

Again, I do not own this picture :D